Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Chester then took the Ax, and carved it into Chainz's right arm, nearly cutting the whole thing off. The chanis then wrapped around Chester's right leg, causing him to fall over on his side, leaving a bleeding mass on the floor. The creepy music was still skipping to that disturbing tune.

"Quicksilver girl.......Quicksilver Girl....."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chester fell backwards, catching the Ax, falling over, the Ax blade landing on Brandon's foot, cutting off a toe on his foot. Chester was bleeding all over as he stood up to finish what he started with Chainz.

Dysim climbed out of his the pond he was in when the chopper flew off. Half of his right arm had nearly fallen off due to severe burns. About 30 minutes later his flesh regrew and he went into a berseker like mood, destroy a lot of the trees around him. Some Infected crossed his path seeing him as a giant buffet, but he just plowed right through them. He turned down a street and saw some non Infectants with their children running towards a hospital. He began to charge at the survivors as they tried to run faster into the hospital.

Kyle: God, why'd I do that? I AM a Rocker & he's my fellow band mate.

One out of two bandmates(The Infected one) jumped in the same window

Kyle: Deja vu. Still, DIE *BEEP* YOU!

Kyle shoots him numerous times, same thing happening, then he hears a ring at the door

Kyle: I'll get it!

Kyle opens it & welcomes him non-infected bandmate

Joseph got to the vault, going through at least eight locked doors and six disinfectant windows. The scientist inside nodded and shook Joseph's hand. "Sir, Mr. Freston was killed, you're now the CEO, congratulations," Joseph couldn't believe how quickly that news had come, the scientist had just blurted it out. "Good with me, haha," Joseph looked around, "Are you guys looking for a cure or what?" The scientist shook his head, "We would like your order to do so, the virus may spread through here and you know we have over fourty scientists here." Joseph nodded, "We won't look for the virus, there's another lab group doing it," The scientist looked at Joseph, "Why don't you take your hazmat off, sir?" Joseph shook his head, "I can't, I'm infected," The guards grabbed their guns, pointing them at Joseph, Joseph pointed his hands to the ground, "That won't be necessary, I've managed to halt my progress with neuro-toxins. I'm still infected physically, but my mental condition will not degenerate, I could still spread the virus, that's why I have the suit on," the scientist nodded. Joseph looked around and saw a pilot, "Do we have a chopper here?"

"Two, sir."

"Good, I knew you would have one, keep them on standby, don't open up their baydoors unless I say so, I have to go back now," Joseph left, waving to the scientist as all vault doors simaltaneously closed and he drove away.

The non Infectants ran inside the hospital and barricaded the doors. Dysim bashed against the doors, but to no avail, they had barricaded it pretty well. He ran to the wall nearby, ran to the other side of the street and charged at the wall, bashing it down and crushing one of the non Infectants. Dysim threw a rock at the rest of the group and began eating them to help heal his injury.

An armed Freston Guard Team ran out of the helicopter. They were testing their new armor and helmets. Some had rockets, others had machine guns, a few had flamethrowers/gasers, the same ones Joseph carried. They jumped off, Joseph was behind them, he would wait for them to get back.

Archived