Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

"Dysim! Wait! I'm not fully infected, though if you go that way, there will be way too many infecteds for you to handle alone. I need to talk to you... that is... if you can understand me," Axle said, following after Dysim. Axle wa sonly on the 3rd stage of the plague, but he could change at any moment.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc:Dysim can understand some English, but only every other word or two and he can't speak it just to let you know when talking to him.

Dysim stopped moving and looked at Axle. He made a sound somewhat like a laugh at what Axle just said, but stayed and listened to what he had to say.

Tasaki swerved right past Dysim, Axle and Kaden with a massive horde of The Infected following "good luck!" she yelled as the horde focused there attacks of Kaden and Dysim and partly Axle

Tasaki was finaly away from the horde but found herself inside a slaughter house "motherf***er... this is goung to be tough!" she soon heard the yells and screams of the Infected

(( OOC: Ah. Ok. Thank's for the information. Too bad Axle doesn't know that ))

Axle smirked a bit. "Dysim... more and more people are getting infected, and soon, too many of them will be infected for you to handle by yourself. And, I won't be able to handle them all either. But, we could have eachother's backs. You know, work together. We are alike... in a way," Axle said, hoping Dysim would get at what Axle was going at.

Dysim saw some infected running towards him and Axle and just roared at them to go in another direction. He turned back to Axle and began thinking through what Axle had just said, slowly piecing together the words. He could make out a few words, but understood that he wanted them to work together for some reason. He began looking for a way to reply to Axle.

Tasaki stormed out of the Slaughter house and started shooting all the Infected around her "die you... UGLY MOTHER F***ERS!!" she yelled as she took out the 'BB' and started sending multipul limbs flying "damnit! i'll need to ditch em all... oh well" she took her Grenade belt off and puller one pin out and stromed off in her Chopper and noticed the Grenades didn't go off "aww sh1t! not another faluty grenade!"

Tasaki stopped a few feat away from Alxe and Dysim "what... a human... talking with an infected?" Tasaki shot her 'BB' and purposly missed and then continued "they have the 'Traked Frag' now... i can hunt them down!" she headed for the 'Open Gate' she found where the Nuke would be droped "lets hope i can stop that order!"

Axle nods with a smile. He somehow knew what Dysim was saying. "Ok, Dysim... I'll do that," Axle said, looking around. "Wait... that chick still has my motorcycle," Axle said, looking around. He didn't know that Tasaki had abandon his motorcycle. "Oh, and Dysim... sorry about.. you know... hitting you with grenades," Axle said.

Dysim was about to cross through Central Park to get to his pack, when he heard a helicopter (Ooc:not the chopper you character is in Gir). He looked up and noticed it had an American Army symbol on it. Before Dysim could react, the chopper dropped and oily liquid on him and also dropped a Molotov Cocktail down. As soon as it hit them ground, fire burst everywhere and some got on Dysim setting the oily liquid on him on fire. He screamed in agony and began running towards a nearby pond in Central Park, hoping he would make it in time.

Claire was silent as she watched Joseph track Chester.

"Now where are you?" Chester asked evily as he hacked down a door on the other side of the room as Joseph and Claire.

Claire then took a breath, to calm herself. She then realiszed that was a bad idea. She put her hand to her face.

"Josh...I'm...I have to.....s-sneeze......." Claire whispered to him, her hand off his mouth.

Chester then took the end of the Ax and stabbed it at Chainz, who fell into Bonz.

"I'm just having a little fun......" Chester giggled. He found an old record player in the halway, and he put the needle on the disk. An eerie tune began to play.

"Quicksilver Girl.......Quicksilver Girl....." The disk skipped over and over on the line. Chester held the Ax with a grin as he looked at his two victims.

The creepy tune was still playing as Chester roared in pain, his right leg, bursting with blood. Claire ran out, stopping Joseph.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Claire screamed out, dodging a swing from the ax from her brother, the Ax landing in Joseph's right shoulder. CHester limped to the other side of the room.

Archived