Official Bleach Discussion Thread

Maxdmilleo

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't been keeping up with Bleach at all for a few dozen chapters now but has Ichigo even shown any hint at all that he retains any of his previous powers?
He has Shinigami powers, that's the base, but like:
His Vizard/Hollow powers haven't been brought back at all since Aizen's arch ended.

The one character that trained him to gain Fullbringer power took it away from him and he hasn't been shown to retain any of that ever since... it kind of felt like filler for him to go back to pure shinigami powers.

He's a Quincy now and I can't get over how he should have shown a hint of that power like 100 chapters back for this to work well. They foreshadowed the hollow ones much better IMO.

So is he still anything else but quincy/shinigami? and the idea of quincy/hollow (whichever of its variants, arrancar, vizard, fullbringer) combination: Wasn't that stated to have one of them be poison for the other?

Haven't been keeping up with Bleach at all for a few dozen chapters now but has Ichigo even shown any hint at all that he retains any of his previous powers?

He has Shinigami powers, that's the base, but like:

His Vizard/Hollow powers haven't been brought back at all since Aizen's arch ended.

The one character that trained him to gain Fullbringer power took it away from him and he hasn't been shown to retain any of that ever since... it kind of felt like filler for him to go back to pure shinigami powers.

He's a Quincy now and I can't get over how he should have shown a hint of that power like 100 chapters back for this to work well. They foreshadowed the hollow ones much better IMO.

So is he still anything else but quincy/shinigami? and the idea of quincy/hollow (whichever of its variants, arrancar, vizard, fullbringer) combination: Wasn't that stated to have one of them be poison for the other?

Quincy and Hollow dislike each other yes. But Shinigami can keep hollow in check as seen by Ichigo's parents.

So it all goes full circle I think

Quincy and Hollow dislike each other yes. But Shinigami can keep hollow in check as seen by Ichigo's parents.

So it all goes full circle I think

Not just the dislike part, but at the start of this arch Urahara said Quincies trying to get hollow into them damaged them like literal poison, and that's how they got stolen bankais back.

Chapter is titled: The Miracle.

[spoiler=raw]

ボロボロにやられているジェラルド「 “奇跡” とはどういう時に起こるものか解るか?何でもない時に奇跡が起きても人はそれを奇跡だとは認識 しない

ああ運が良かったな、不思議な事もあるもんだ そんな風に思うだけだ」

Gerald looks worn out: So do you guys even know what happens when I use 'The Miracle'? Even when it takes effect, you guys won't be aware of what is evening happening.

It's a wonder though isn't it? That I was so lucky... Or at least, is that what you all think?

恋次「…何を言ってやがんだ…?」

Renji: Just what the hell are you talking about?

ジェラルド「流石は護廷十三隊隊長格…よくぞここまで我を痛めつけた… ”奇跡” とは危機に瀕して起きてこそ “奇跡” !」

Gerald: I expected you all to beat ne up like you did... It's just that "The Miracle" works when I am the verge of danger. It is mostly definitely "miraculous".

何か嫌なものを感じた白哉がジェラルドの顔面に攻撃する

Byakuya then launches an unpleasant attack towards Gerald's face.

恋次「隊長ッ!?」

Renji: Captain?

20151210170638d14.png

白哉「止めを差す」

Byakuya: This will finish him.

ちと共にジェラルドの胄が宙に舞う

Then Gerald's helmet spins in the air.

雛森「…こ…ここまでしなくてもよかったんじゃ…」

Momo: Tha... That's it....

平子「アホ、あいつは奥の手を隠しとったんや しかもあの口ぶりやと俺らの手の内を見尽くした後でこの形勢を1 発でひっくり返せるくらいのヤツをな

ここまでやらんとどうなっとったか解らへんで せやろ、朽木隊長」

Shinji: Shinji speaks in a different dialect of Japanese which I barely understand. By the sounds of it, he berates Byakuya or perhaps Momo, I think, for being so impromptu because Gerald should have a trump card, and what he said before was his way of saying he did and that Byakuya couldn't have ended him in one simple hit. I THINK THAT IS WHAT HE SAYS. Then he goes on to ask if Byakuya thinks the same.

白哉はジェラルドの腹にもう1発撃ち込む

Byakuya lands another blow on Gerald's stomach.

ジェラルドからちが流れる

Gerald starts bleeding.

雛森「!!」

Momo: !!

白哉「行くぞ」

Byakuya: let's go.

平子「…念には念をやな… おー怖」

Shinji: I should double check if he is... you know...?

先に進もうとした一同の背後から巨大な足が襲う

The rest of the group goes on ahead, then suddenly a gigantic foot goes to strike everyone.

2015121017064093d.png

かわす一同

Everyone dodges it.

恋次「何だ!?足かこりゃ…!?」

Renji: What the hell!? A foot!?

見上げるとそこには巨大なジェラルド

Everyone looks up to see a gigantic Gerald.

20151210170641687.png

恋次「…ど…どうなってんだ…!?」

Renji: Ho... How!?

ジェラルド「我が名は!!ジェラルド・ヴァルキリーィイ!!」

Gerald: My Name is....! Gerald Valkyrie!

叫ぶだけで凄い風圧が起こる

He shouts as a great wind is summoned.

ジェラルド「聖文字は “M” “奇跡(ザ・ミラクル)” ・ジェラルド!我が力は “傷を負ったもの” を “神の尺度(サイズ)” へと “交換” する!!今一度言う、流石は護廷十三隊隊長格…よくぞあそこまで我を痛めつけた… “交換” でここまで巨大になれたのは…初めてだ!!」

Gerald: Gerald of the Schrift "M" for the Miracle. My power is: "to be wounded" and in exchange for this I become the "size of a God"!! I will say it again, I expected the Gotei Thirteen to knock me around like this. In "exchange" my wish was to become a giant.

塔の先をちぎって投げつけるジェラルド

Gerald then throws a tower at the Gotei.

崩れる足場に巻き込まれる雛森

The scaffold Momo was standing on collapses and now Momo is dragged into (the battle).

雛森に手を伸ばして助ける平子だったが…

Momo then stretches out her hand for Shinji to help her.

次の瞬間、ジェラルドの手に潰される

Then, Gerald uses his hand to go and crush her

2015121017064328e.png

恋次「雛森!!」

Renji: Momo!!

ルキア「平子隊長!!」

Ruka: Hirako Taichou!

攻撃する白哉

Byakuya makes an attack!

ジェラルドはそれを片手で止め、白哉が立っている建物ごとぶっ飛ばす

Gerald uses one of his hands to stop the attack, Byakuya is then launched upwards and lands on a building.

恋次「隊長!!」

Renji: Captain!

ルキア「兄様!!」

Rukia: Ni-sama!

大きく息を吸って吐き出して恋次とルキアがいる一帯を吹き飛ばすジェラルド「ウハハハハハハ!!無力!!無 力!!無力とは恐ろしいのう!!

Rukia and Renji take a deep breathe (and then exhale), Gerald then blows away the entire area: Wahahahahaha! Powerless! All of you are powerless! Your powerlessness is horrific!

だが嘆くな、貴様等が幾ら嘆いたところで “奇跡” は起こらぬ!!

No one expected the Miracle to work like this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 658 is out and pretty good

Major Spoilers :

1) Askin took out renji byakuya and vizards (yeah they came back)

2) Yoruichi's little bro got f***ed up

3) The iceman Toshiro Hitsugaya is back

HRhZeHR.jpg

Badass 101

Bleach better be awesome this year and this feels like a right step forward.

145335596638221.gif

145335603048411.gif

145335608516581.gif

14533561389292.gif

145335618166911.gif

145335622135681.gif

145335626518721.gif

A - The Architect 

the Bankai of KS

The ability to create a Matrix-like simulation world and trap anyone there by just touching them, the user will have completely domination and control in everything in this world except the opponent himself, the user will be able to create endless Mazes, cities, doors that lead to nowhere, Matrixs of SS, HM, RR simulated worlds, the real world etc..he can create some "programs / Deadly Shinigami from the first Old Gotei 13 captians and The Muken prisoners" in this world to hunt down the opponent, or he can get inside this world by himself ( though that will be risky, as any wrong move from the Aizen aka the Architect will accidently FU*k him up along with opponent and lock them into a endless Loop / Glitch into this world forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived