Official Bleach Discussion Thread

Maxdmilleo

Didnt Ichigo get off paneled by an Elite? Going by that, its not surprising he doesn't stand a chance .

Thought it was Uryu, even if it was Lille, that jabroni took out Shunsui, survived Nanao's Desu Ex Machina, and is now buggering around with Aizen

It's not that shameful...or were you talking about Askin? 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How so?

[spoiler= ]Do you know how long I waited to see Ichigo's bankai? The answer is forever. And it doesn't even look all that special. Granted, his previous bankai also didn't look special, but at least it looked a lot different from his shikai, unlike this one. He even had a cool coat. And of course, the fact that he doesn't get to do anything, and it takes Yhwach a record-breaking amount of time to kick his ass.

[spoiler= ]Do you know how long I waited to see Ichigo's bankai? The answer is forever. And it doesn't even look all that special. Granted, his previous bankai also didn't look special, but at least it looked a lot different from his shikai, unlike this one. He even had a cool coat. And of course, the fact that he doesn't get to do anything, and it takes Yhwach a record-breaking amount of time to kick his ass.

[spoiler=time]

Well bach used the third level of almighty to break it. He literally used a point in the future where the sword was broken and made it reality in the present. Technically it might have taken thousands of years

Also the blade was white too, so maybe Quincy powers?

[spoiler=time]

Well bach used the third level of almighty to break it. He literally used a point in the future where the sword was broken and made it reality in the present. Technically it might have taken thousands of years

Also the blade was white too, so maybe Quincy powers?

more likely the hollow powers since it wasn't white before he took half-hollow form

I can see this Ichigo as stronger than old Bankai ichigo, Fullbringer Ichigo, Vizored Ichigo, Hollow Ichigo, and if Ichigo was just using Quincy powers.

But I wonder, is the Ichigo fighting now stronger than the transformation he did when fighting Aizen? His powers don't seem to be at risk more than his very life here.

Someone with better memory than me, is there anyone currently left besides Yhwach and Balance Guy?

Trying to figure out if I can try and predict when Bleach might end.

Gerald is still fighting most of the rest of the Gotei, and Kira is busy decapitating Lille-chickens down in the Soul Society. 

In theory there are more potential villains, but those are the only certain ones. 

Gerald is still fighting most of the rest of the Gotei, and Kira is busy decapitating Lille-chickens down in the Soul Society. 

In theory there are more potential villains, but those are the only certain ones. 

I see. Personally, I would have finished those before flashing to these two fights, but whatever.

I don't think Grimmjow's gonna do anything of consequence at this point. But Aizen will probably do something.

In that case, I think Bleach will end somewhere early-mid 2017. Depending.

You mean 700? Nah. Deicide was longer than 20 chapters. It could easily be 100

I feel like there wouldn't have been an official announcement if it was still that far off. They'd wait until there was a definite end goal in sight to do so.

That along with these chapters being called THE END makes me think this is the final stretch.

I feel like there wouldn't have been an official announcement if it was still that far off. They'd wait until there was a definite end goal in sight to do so.

That along with these chapters being called THE END makes me think this is the final stretch.

Naruto gave an announcement for 60 chapters

I'm betting on 777

Bleach is about to end like really soon.

Volume 73's about to come out and it said volume 74's the last one.

Volume 73 has 11 chapters from 664 to 674. So assuming volume 74 is the same, Bleach could end in 5 chapters...but maybe they'll go a little bigger since it's the last one. I know DBZ's last couple volumes were extra thick.

I don't see how things will be able to be resolved well in that short a time, though.

Bleach is about to end like really soon.

Volume 73's about to come out and it said volume 74's the last one.

Volume 73 has 11 chapters from 664 to 674. So assuming volume 74 is the same, Bleach could end in 5 chapters...but maybe they'll go a little bigger since it's the last one. I know DBZ's last couple volumes were extra thick.

I don't see how things will be able to be resolved well in that short a time, though.

There's way too much for that to happen

*Is in denial*

Tsukishitma and the Fullbringers came out of nowhere because of course.

Can't wait for this epic final battle that will no doubt trump Ichigo vs Grimmjow or Ichigo vs Aizen. Hell, Aizen's probably gonna come in next chapter and do one last thing too to godmod Yhwach out of his godmod. Hype is real, guys.

He's definately being pressured to wrap this up, way too many unanswered questions and scenes.

It's just weird and a shame that it had to happen this way. Obviously the arc's pacing made things stagnant, but if he had skipped all of those previous fights and just started the arc with a handful of all the last ones with the new Bankais, maybe things could have been resolved way better.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=We're on... 683?]Yhwach will probably immediately heal himself by using the Almighty to bring his body to a point where it's already healed. It's great to see Ichigo and Aizen's teamwork, though.

Aizen made this chapter worth it. Unfortunately, next chapter, Yhwach will probably pull out some bullshit to make himself immune to Aizen's illusions.

You know what would be interesting? Yhwach using Ichigo's stolen hollow power to heal himself. Not saying it's likely to happen, but it'll be interesting.

[spoiler=We're on... 683?]Yhwach will probably immediately heal himself by using the Almighty to bring his body to a point where it's already healed. It's great to see Ichigo and Aizen's teamwork, though.

Aizen made this chapter worth it. Unfortunately, next chapter, Yhwach will probably pull out some bullshit to make himself immune to Aizen's illusions.

You know what would be interesting? Yhwach using Ichigo's stolen hollow power to heal himself. Not saying it's likely to happen, but it'll be interesting.

Aizen Bankai reveal??!?

Archived