Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Thread

Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? No love for Todidile? I myself prefer Cyndaquil but come on!

No. No 5th gen. Anything they come up with will be out classed now. Besides' date=' the pokemon themselves now didn't look as great as the first 2 gens IMO.

[/quote']

I always chose totodile whenever I had pokemon colosseum (Sp?).I almost never choose chikorita though,but then came pokemon XD.

No. No 5th gen. Anything they come up with will be out classed now. Besides' date=' the pokemon themselves now didn't look as great as the first 2 gens IMO.

[/quote']

Hoenn was bad. Sinnoh Sucked. ALL knock-off Pokemon.

EX: Mewtwo > Lucario Srsly, balls to attack, and psychic > aura

Bulbasaur > Turtwig. Only, not a plant on the back, but a tree

Torchic > Chimchar. Monkey version. 1st forms on both are fire, and the next 2 are Fire and Fight. THe just made it from a chick to a chimp.

Anywayz, Walking around with Ho-Oh thats lulz. It'd be small o.o

[/quote']

Torchic > Chimchar. Monkey version. 1st forms on both are fire, and the next 2 are Fire and Fight. THe just made it from a chick to a chimp.

Objection!

Anyways, Ghastly following you will be pimp.

[/quote']

Objection!

I know,who wouldn't want A smiling ball of gas following you?

[/quote']

Objection!

Sinnoh Sucked. Deal with it.

Ghastly.........Ooooooook. It'd be funny if you could scare little girls lol.

Anyways, these games come out the 12th of Sep in Japan. Import time =P

i know this is a HG and SS discution tab, but did anyone else notice that, in Platinum, there were FOUR pillars holding up snowpoint temple, but you only needed the three regi's. I think it is one of two things. The first thing is that the pillar represents Regigigas. The second thing is that the pillar represents a fourth regi. I noticed that all regi's and Regigigas have a weakness to the fighting-type. The types that are weak against fighting are: Normal, Ice, Steel, Rock, and DARK. If that pillar represents a new regi, it will most likely dark type

i know this is a HG and SS discution tab' date=' but did anyone else notice that, in Platinum, there were FOUR pillars holding up snowpoint temple, but you only needed the three regi's. I think it is one of two things. The first thing is that the pillar represents Regigigas. The second thing is that the pillar represents a fourth regi. I noticed that all regi's and Regigigas have a weakness to the fighting-type. The types that are weak against fighting are: Normal, Ice, Steel, Rock, and DARK. If that pillar represents a new regi, it will most likely dark type

[/quote']

This belongs in the Pokemon Discussion thread. And is very stupid anyway. And is spam here.

I'll take Lugia just because the figure for SS looks sexier, I'd end up buying the other later anyhow. I'm tempted to go with Chikorita, but I've factored Totodile into my in game team already, so hoping they take out the time machine (Egg team again....) Thanks to Colo, and XD I don't really have a need for another high level starter, since I have Meganium Lv 65, Typhlosion Lv 100 (and other) and 2 Lv 83 Feraligatr (with Hydro Cannon). So I may pick it get so far and ditch it for a Water type I haven't used before.

[/quote']

IMO the second gens pokemon were the least cool. The new gens are pure kick ass

What do you mean. Their new pokemon at class the old ones.

[/quote']

Objection!

Sinnoh Sucked. Deal with it.

Ghastly.........Ooooooook. It'd be funny if you could scare little girls lol.

Anyways, these games come out the 12th of Sep in Japan. Import time =P

Um....WHAT? Sinnoh is the BEST. It gave many pokemon better move polls and gave a lot of crap pokemon good evos.

Also Lucario is on of THE BEST pokemon this gen, and he is NOTHING like Mewtwo.

Also Infernape>>>>>>>>>>Blazeikan (to lazy to check spelling. also I love Blaze)

Torterra is nothing like Venasour. Just look at the typing.

If you want to complain about being similar then by type/or look then you should hate EVERY pokemon because most are like older ones or have the same type as older ones.

Do u thihnk they will remake Crystal ' date=' I think not , cuz when F-Red and L-Green were remade they did not make Yellow (or Blue)

[/quote']

As said before. no

If you knew how EQ/Thunerpunch/Firepunch/Iron Tail Typloshion (sp?) sweeped ingame' date=' you'd cry.

Off topic: Online it would suck tho.

Back OT: That Magnet train screenshot looks soooo sexy.

[/quote']

IDK. That looks like it could make for a decent Band set.

The new scene shots look great.

It only like 18 days till this is out. I'm so happy

I found a bunch of images for Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver and put them in a video.

If anyone wants to see the video, click [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQj37EROOaE]here[/url]

There are many of them, but some of them are really blurry.

Archived