Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New girl trainer looks retarded compared to the original imo. >_>

Anyways, Silver was my favorite pokemon game, and the first one I ever bought. <3

So yea, I'm definetly getting SoulSilver. I just hope they don't change too much of it. >_>

It was obvious that after Platinum (and Arceus =O)' date=' they could not make a 5th generation. Too obvious. If you did not know that, go suicide because you are an idiot. Seriously, Arceus is God. What comes after God, except maybe the Devil? But Darkrai/Giratina cover that. So just suicide, you idiot. No 5th gen.[/quote']

No, no, no, no, you silly boy. Pokemon is the type of franchise that doesn't know when to stop. Remember Mewtwo? He was supposed to be the generally accepted 'most powerful Pokemon'... until they made more. The way GameFreak is, they'll probably try to expand even more on Arceus and claim he was 'Not the first Pokemon of all'. Trust me, they'll do it.

But anyhow, these games look awesome. I'm all up for letting my Sneasel follow me around.

Someone posted this' date=' but what about the pokemon that layed Arceus's egg? That must be the ultimute pokemon.

[/quote']

Yeah. According to the game, the egg was from a different dimension. So now they'll probably make a whole new series of legendaries from that beginning dimension.

A new region in a new dimension, it'd be like starting the francise all over again!

Or that dimension will just be a weird place full of a new trio, two opposite pokemon, like "Past" and "Future", that you'll get depending on your game, and a midway legendary like "Present" available in both games and featured in the later remake.

Then there will be random in-game and event legendaries, along with an event legendary that made Arceus.

Or that dimension will just be a weird place full of a new trio' date=' two opposite pokemon, like "Past" and "Future", that you'll get depending on your game, and a midway legendary like "Present" available in both games and featured in the later remake.

Then there will be random in-game and event legendaries, along with an event legendary that made Arceus.

[/quote']

Pokemon is getting so predictable, huh :)?

It was obvious that after Platinum (and Arceus =O)' date=' they could not make a 5th generation. Too obvious. If you did not know that, go suicide because you are an idiot. Seriously, Arceus is God. What comes after God, except maybe the Devil? But Darkrai/Giratina cover that. So just suicide, you idiot. No 5th gen.[/quote']

No, no, no, no, you silly boy. Pokemon is the type of franchise that doesn't know when to stop. Remember Mewtwo? He was supposed to be the generally accepted 'most powerful Pokemon'... until they made more. The way GameFreak is, they'll probably try to expand even more on Arceus and claim he was 'Not the first Pokemon of all'. Trust me, they'll do it.

But anyhow, these games look awesome. I'm all up for letting my Sneasel follow me around.

Mewtwo was never said to be "God" in the Pokemon realm. Arceus, in it's description in the Pokedex, is said to have started the world or something. 1000 arms. :O

So Nintendo couldn't make anything better than God, they made a remake.

I want an XD remake NAO!

Also, I would have a Darkrai follow me around. I would use Walk Thru Walls and make Darkrai eat people.

Am i the only 1 who noticed the POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU AROUND??? Talk about a throw-back to Yellow version (which' date=' btw, needs its own remake)

[/quote']

No, this info was released a while ago. Most people who know about these remakes know that your pokemon follows you around.

Anyway, yes, as from recent info any pokmon can follow you around.

Archived