Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Thread

Brushfire

Who will your starter be.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who will your starter be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me neither' date=' but as long as we get it, I'm happy. But they always need to translant it into english, so that's usually why it doesn't get released here soon after.

[/quote']

Plus they have to make the technology compatible w/ U.S. units. Ever tried plugging in one of our appliances over there? It won't work. the U.S. is just wired differently.

Go to serebii.net to find out a little more about this' date=' it's a good resource for Pokemon video games.

[/quote']

Hello, that's my 3rd home....I was asking as a general question. Plus most of the people in this topic already visit there.

I'm hoping with this they'll finally get Pokemon to use WiFi's advanced settings. I'd finally be able to trade without having to changing the router setting back and forth.

I would prefer they'd take it out, I have a tendency of making teams mainly from eggs atm, so keeping it in would mean I'd only have 2/6 by the time it opens.

TR are my fav villains in games, and tend to have bigger 'dungeons' than any of the others following them. (In fact my fav villain area had 20+ rockets)

RBY didnt have berries or some of the moves (like waterfall) from GSC. I think the time machine should work like Pal Park did in DPPT. It should let u upload pokemon from gba games. Of course, they might not have that backward-compatibility since the DSi doesn't have a gba slot.

Meh. I'd be more impressed by an Exp. Share-style item that works like the daycare couple: give the item to your pokemon, it gains an exp. point each time you take a step. All the speed of daycare leveling w/o the hassle of eggs and losing friendship points.

Archived