Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

Red smirked. "Very well. I profess that I prefer the reaper in my own deck, but perhaps that's because it has... sentimental value. Even so, a certain part of me has...let's say fondness, for Reaper cards of all type."

Red seemed to chuckle. "Indeed, it has been a long time, has it?"

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Morpheous Erebos

Kent barged into the convo. "Hey, Red. 5 years does wonders for gaming systems, but you can't fix firewalls, I guess..."

Sigma was monitering his server and was enjoying the duels, he had become a lot more open after the years. 'It was good that they let me keep the shape of this server, the free roam zone has been so much better after the upgrades, but those dissapearances, are disheartening, I know that. But, they could be glitches, but, the warning signs paint the words virus all over it' he muttered as he was going through system files.

Name: Kevin "Kev" Andersson

Deck: Hellsworns (Made-up Archetype, based on having many cards in hand)

Appearance: Pretty tall, spiky, yellow hair. Wears sunglasses. Black, sleeveless shirt and a necklace with a cross around his neck. Wears jeans.

Background: He's a very skilled duelist who got invited as a Gamemaster for winning a Championship at his home in Sweden. More will be revealed later.

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other: Gamemaster

Red gave Zhilo a cursory glance. "There is little in the game I cannot access, Game Master, and that which I can't access is what I look for. But regardless, I should return to my searching. The Game's size has increased much since when I was last active, and thus there is more room for the Virus to return. Is Sigma within the area also, Zarkus? It has been an equally long time since I have seen him also."

OOC: For the sake of advancing the plot, Im making another character.

[spoiler=Character app]

Name: Neziarx

deck: Blackheart Angels, Infection

appearance: Pure white, shoulder length hair. Black armor

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on):???

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Agent of the Virus

WHEN I USE THIS CHARACTER, I WILL BE USING A GREEN FONT

Neziarx teleported into the area, and hid his appearence.

"This should be fun..." he said as he threw down a capsule that contained a sample of the virus. A thin, red fog covered the area.

Red twitched slightly and readied himself. A longsword, inscribed with red runes and toothed slightly at the end appeared on his wrist, sticking out from a red band on his forearm. A tell-tale bulge near the hilt showed that it could function as a Duel Disk also bleeped, the number counter setting itself automatically to 8000. "I feel a disturbance." Red said slowly. "I can't properly define what it is. It seems likely that it is a new branch of the Virus, however."

Neziarx lifted up his sword. It was a pure white color.

"Here, lemme help you with that!"

He stabbed Fallen in the stomach with his sword. He pulled the sword out of Fallen, and left a scar which healed with a red mist. The power of the virus inside Fallen intensified.

"Come now, you were hardly strong enough to spread the virus at your level! The specimen you spread out could easily be wiped out." He snapped his fingers and the fog dissapeared immediately.

"Now do it right!"

Archived