Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red glanced around. "Apparently so." he said nonchalantly. He waved his hand to bring up a red Holo-screen. "Passcode- Red. Identification- L dash X dash i. Input security code." There was a pause. "Activate program 19230- Codesafe name- Aitsu."

There was a pause, as an oversized Airplane (identical to the one Aitsu would ride on), flew down. Red leapt up on top of it. "This plane is a condensed Server, folded into a paper-thin object. Its main purpose is to use in such a case Antivirus programs have to pursue viruses outside the bounds of an active Server."

Sigma was watched the empty server from the lookout as a single glowing moniter was active. 'Computer, activate power units to 50%. Prepare and intialize ALL anti-virus software. Send, Paradigm Lost' he commanded. 'Yes sir' a smooth female voice replied and parts of the server began to reactivate. A large crimson sphere of energy was forming baove the cathedral. 'Initialise system purge' he shouted. The sphere shattered and waves of energy swept over the server. 'This won't beat them, but it will eradicate any viral traces and tag them. And since the server is closed, they can't escape, and neither can we' he hoped. He raised his left arm a black and gold duel disk materialised on it. 'Let's dance to the rhythm of the Black Serenade, I think the Echoing Symphony deserves and encore' he joked.

Fallen: "sheet!!! I know the sound of that, its the sound of the anti-virus. O well it was fun letting them believe i was a GM, well time to have some fun." take out a small device the size of a PDA. "Initializing viral outbreak sequence, this will keep them busy for hours. Time to go find that dam bastard that cut me."

Red blinked as he felt a wave of red energy. "A viral scan?" he mused. He glanced back, and stared stoically at the darkness; at some point, the virus enemy had escaped.

He sighed, moved the direction of the paper airplane/server he was riding on, and flew quickly to an active server, before disengaging the item. He was covered in a glowing mass of numbers for a second, before it faded, revealing his normal, 1600-esk red clothing.

"Hm." He glanced around for a moment before he started walking again, quickly. One watching him would notice that every step he took seemed to glitch him forward, making him move at an extremal accelerated speed.

He quickly chased down the source of the scan. He was pleased by the color- Red was the official color of Anti-Virus action, which was why he, as the leader of his two other counterparts, had it- but he had to know if the activater was someone he knew or not.

Neziarx felt the viral scan across him.

"Hmph. Unfortunately this can track the traces I left, but not me... I'll just wait it out in the viral network."

He teleported away, but not before leaving an avatar of himself in the open

Meanwhile, Zarkus teleported to his old cathedral area to collect his thoughts, and read the results.

"This is weird... there are no really big traces..."

OOC: Gaize, since I cant be on, if you want to interact with the avatar, just RP it yourself. Duel and all. Use your imagination for the deck. Think: Infection and hopelessness.

Archived