Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beeping went off and Sigma looked at a server stability bar. 'Odd, it seems thta viral infection is beginning to spread, but whoever did it was smart. I can't identify where it is, I'll need to shut down the server for maintanence' he said as a vid window was opened, it showed Zarkus. 'Zarkus, it appears we have a problem' Sigma reported.

"Five cards eh? Heh. I Special Summon Blackheart Angel of Sealing. I then Summon Blackheart Angel of Seduction. So, do I take control of your monster or do you take 1000 damage?"

[spoiler=effect]

Blackheart Angel of Sealing

DARK

Level 7

2400/1500

Fairy/Effect

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if your opponent controls 3 or more Spell or Trap cards. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate set Spell or Trap cards. The Summoning and effect of this card cannot be negated or chained to.

Blackheart Angel of Seduction

LIGHT

Level 4

1900 ATK/1500 DEF

Fiend/Tuner/Effect

When this card is Summoned, select one monster on your opponent's side of the field and take control of it. Your opponent can negate this effect by paying 1000 Life Points.

Zarkus looked over at Sigma after recieving the message.

"What do you mean? The Virus is spreading faster now?"

Zhilo: correct answer I take 1000 damage and you take 3000.

[spoiler=card] Dios: Knight of Death

When your opponent plays a card or uses an effect to do damage for that amount they take 1000 damage

2 cards plus 1000 damage = 3000 damage.

Sigma nodded. 'Yes, however, this is a higher rnaked viral spread. i cnanot identify who is producing it or where. And I severely doubt that you can /goto to the site. I am considering a server shut down to so we cna rectify this problem without putting our players at risk'.

"Seems like you pulled that card out of your ass. From my hand, I activate the effect of Herald of Orange Light, negating the effect of your monster and destroying it by discarding it with another Fairy-type monster. I attack you directly with both of my monsters. Heh. Im sorry man, but this duel is mine!"

OOC: You take 5300 damage total this turn. The LP value is 4000 unless stated otherwise.>_>

Zarkus thought for a second.

"Hm, alright. Should we send out a message on the server?"

Red blinked. "There's another Duel going on. I can sense the Virus involved...Perhaps I can..."

He muttered. "Codepass- Red. Input Code. Input Identification- L dash X dash i. Activate option 011002118." There was a pause, as a holographic red panel appeared in mid-air. He paused, as a darker red pattern appeared on the panel. "A lot of signal, but it appears to be radiating from a single point... triangulating, taking into account growth speed..." He paused, as a white triangle formed around a single portion of the Viral Area. "Location identified. Activating Codejump." There was a pause, as Red disappeared in thin air, simultaneously apparating near Neziarx and Krios.

The thick fog surrounded Zhilo and shorted out his commands. He was unable to respond, and could only watch as he was locked out of his character.

"My Administrative Command Lock is absolute and only unable to prevent the commands of Sigma and Zarkus... Sorry, but it cannot be overridden! So come n-" his data flow was jammed, letting Zhilo escape.

OOC: Both our characters are concious existances residing in the game, except on opposite sides (more or less)

"And who would you be...? Apparently your simple presence here jammed my Administrative Command Lock... and only Zarkus and Sigma can do that to my knowledge."

Neziarx cracked his neck.

"Im an Agent of the Virus... you could say. I have no human controlling me, or ever had. Im the strongest agent, one could say, and have almost complete control over the virus."

Zarkus sent a signal back to Zhilos.

"No... the agent seems to be busy. He isnt moving, or I cant see him move."

Red nodded. "I see."

He paused. "You could say I am... an agent of the Game itself. I had two comrades, Blue and Green, however their whereabouts have been unknown for the past few years. It is fortunate, then, that I happen to be the most potent of the three."

He paused, and pointed his crimson sword at Neziarx. "My presence blocks yours, because I am for all intents and purposes, an AntiVirus program, or Quarantine Program. My primary function is to eliminate and analyze the virus."

"Ah, so basically, you're my opposite."

He lifted his own pure ivory sword up towards Red.

"And assumedly a worthy opponent..." As he said this, his Life Point counter set to 8000.

"Heh. This should be fun..."

OOC: Im aiming for a Free-Roam duel rather then a regular one. Also, gotta go. Lets continue this tomorrow.

(Very well.)

Red nodded. "Activate 'Search And Destroy- Red Agument.'"

There was a pause, as Red's mask glowed. The horns on it grew outwards until they were almost twice the length, and his armor became a powerful suit of Plate, colored blood red with a golden outline on the shoulder pads. A similarly colored cape flowed behind him, as his sword became slightly thicker and larger, the Duel Disk becoming a shield with 8000 emblazoned in the center.

Sigma looked away from the vid window as another one went berserk. 'It appears our good friend Red has located an agent. I am pinponting their locations now' he reported as data poured across the screens. 'I am sending you the data now to your palm pilot, I suggest you mobilise as I send out a warning to all players' he ordered and the window shut. 'GM command, Pinnacle Elite Windows' Sigma commanded. Severeal large windows surrounded him as many larger windows appear all over the server. 'This server is shutting down for maintenance, please svae nay data and log out as fast as possible. Those that don't will be booted' Sigma said all over the server.

Archived