Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zhilo: I play Death king. Noizin. Now I tune Roina with Noizon to Synchro summon Krios,King of the knights!!!!But then I play Death Sword.

Krios Atk: 80000.

Zhilo: Attack directly.

Nezi LP: 0000

(Please do NOT counter As I have never won an rp duel...)

"Not quite..." Neziarx said as several tentacles shot out of him and pierced Zhilo through the chest, turning his colors darker, and more sinister.

"Now, become part of the virus!"

Meanwhile, Zarkus grabbed his sword.

"Antivirus Program - Zeta!" He said, stabbing Neziarx through the chest.

"Begone, accursed avatar!"

"Ergh... But, I still have Zhilo infected! I guess... we could consider this a draw. Funny... how your antivirus program worked." The avatar said while vanishing.

"I guess there are still come surprises left in store for me after all! AHAHAHAHAHA!"

He dissapeared and the Black Sun vanished.

Zarkus got up, and looked at Zhilo.

"Are you okay?"

(OOC; On an unrelated note, I should make some Aitsu/Koitsu/Soitsu/Doitsu support. They're just really hilariously awesome cards.)

Red crossed his arms. "Portion of the virus?" He said steadily, watching Zhilo. Someone paying attention would know he was utilizing the portable Virus Scan and Decoder installed in his mask. After a moment, he walked forward, placed a hand on Zhilo's shoulder, and after a moment withdraw a small black sphere. "Sample Acquired." He said simply, before absorbing the black sphere into his palm, and relaying it through his Ethernet connection to the Central Processing Unit of the game. He allowed his armor to dissapate again, revealing his Old Brittish Shakespeare-like clothing beneath. He paused for a second, then crossed his arms. "I feel...uneasy..." He muttered.

-

The blue-masked man bent down, and brought a first-full of earth to his mask. After a moment, he giggled madly, and lept off into a direction. "I'm coming for you..."Brother"..." He said, with an insane giggle behind his words. Every step he took blackened the earth, and his infected footprints spread, leaving a cone of virused area constantly expanding behind him.

Neziarx let out a macabre smile, holding data in his hand.

"Zarkus's anti-virus program... this is perfect. I never expected that he would go and use something so high class so quickly..." he said, walking towards 5 pedastals.

"/install anti-virus Zeta to location... Viral core Alpha, Zeta, Mu, Phi..." the viral cores started glowing.

"...and Omega."

They all lit up, and were now protected even further.

Zarkus walked over to Red

"Whats wrong?"

Archived