Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Not so fast. I activate Super Polymerization to form Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon! I then activate Duel Armor Merging."

The Blue Eyes turned into a suit of armor and merged with Neziarx. His sword started glowing a blue color.

"Sorry mate, but now Im only going to be destroyed in battle!" he said as he charged forward to strike the Kotodama

"Activate Spirit Barrier." Red said casually, as Kotodama was reduced to dust. "Summon Aitsu."

A red silhouette of a man appeared, gliding in upon a paper airplane. "Equip with Koitsu."

A blue silhouette also glided down on his own airplane, then jumped acrobatically onto Aitsu's. The two man-like creatures struck a pose.

Red shrugged nonchalantly. "If that's what you want to target with Mystical Space Typhoon, so be it. Draining Shield." He said, as a barrier erected itself between Aitsu&Koistsu and his assaulter. The Silhouetted creatures made mocking faces with their hands at the Dragon-clad enemy. "Next, activate A Rival Appears!, targeting yourself. The Five-God Dragon is certainly a rival worth your Armor's original form."

There was a massive roar, as a miraculous dragon with five dangerous elemental heads. They hissed at Neziarx.

"Next, Gift of the Matyr.

Five-God dragon disappeared in a glowing mist, and fused with Aitsu. The silhouette blinked as it was infused with incredibly potent energy; The Paper Airplane beneath it transformed, becoming a plane made from a Sacred Chinese Dragon scroll.

"I activate my Spell card, Strengthening Revival. You see, when a monster is sent to the Grave, I can Special Summon it! Come on, your Five God Dragon!"

The Five headed dragon appeared behind Neziarx.

"I then activate Duel Armor Biomerge. This card functions as a Polymerization with my duel armor. I merge myself with... Black Luster Soldier!" As he was saying this, Neziarx's armor changed color to that of BLS's armor on one side, and BEWD on another. Also,another sword appeared in his hand.

"This is one of my strongest suits of armor... my Dragon Master Armor! But don't blink, I activate Duel Armor Biomerge a second time... this time merging myself with your Five God Dragon..." The armor changed drastically. His armor gained one of the heads of the dragon on every upper body appendage. One on each of his arms, one on each of his shoulders, and one on his head.

"My attack points now total over Ten Thousand... more then enough to wipe out your monster. En Garde!" Neziarx said as he charged forward, swords in hand.

Red shook his head. "You seem to take a great deal of pride in such large and destructive monsters, when a small and slight one would suffice just as well."

"Activate DNA transplant. The type I select is Light."

There was a pause, as Aitsu and Koitsu were consumed in an all-encompassing light. "Next... I'll discard my own copy of Honest."

Aitsu's Dragon-Plane glowed a bright light, the pattern changing from a Black-and-Gold Scheme to a White-and-Gold sceme, with a pair of glowing angel wings.

"That would give him a total of... well, 100 plus 3000 plus 5000 plus some sum over 10000... over 18000."

"Trap card activate! Decisive Battle! We both take damage equal to the combined ATK of our monste-"

There was a slight pause in Neziarx's speaking pattern and he turned staticy. He apparently didnt notice.

"-ers... This card cann-"

It repeated again.

"Server shutdown in 5...4...3...2...1!"

Zarkus shut down the server and all players disconnected. Neziarx and Red were in a black, featureless area.

"-ot be negate or chain-..." Neziarx looked around.

"...so he shut down the server eh? Hmph."

Name: Jason Blood

deck: Demon's wrath.

appearance: a man in a Mask and what appears to be a black version of Zhilo's Krios armor.

background (Either in-depth or revealing more of it as the story goes on): ???

Agent of the Virus/Gamemaster/Other (Specify or reveal later on): Agent of the virus.

Archived