Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigma banged the console in annoyance. 'These viral spreads are too scattered to be effectively dealt with. Try to do one area and they spread to another. I cna't use bots either. Looks like I'll have to deal with this personally' Sigma muttered in annoyance. '/Goto, Red' he ordered and vanished.

Red crossed his arms. "Indeed." He said with a slight nod.

-

"Keh keh keh...Perhaps it's time to... stir things up a bit." A masked man said, a blue mask covering his face and expressions, but still giving him the impression of someone vastly enjoying himself. He wore traditional Japanese training garb, clad in a light-blue flowing Gi. A long katana was sheathed, tucked into his belt, with only a thin lifepoint counter and small metal wire along the handle showing that it was a Duel Disk also. He waved his hand, and an aura of blue data remained, forming into a screen after a couple minutes.

Zarkus looked at the viral scans and found the avatar of Neziarx.

"...Hm, I couldn't track this before... Might as well check it out."

He teleported to where Red and the avatar were. He looked at the avatar and was shocked.

"You... who are you?"

The avatar looked back at Zarkus.

"Ergh... I doubt I can take both of them..."

"I may be just using this avatar, but... with this card..." he said as he lifted it above his head.

"I can take both of you on! FIELD SPELL CARD ACTIVATE! Viral Core - Alpha!"

A black sun arose in the sky. Tentacles shot out of the sun and hit Neziarx in the back, merging with his body.

"This... increases my power tenfold, and makes me resistant to any anti-virus techniques."

Life Points: 80000

"I summon Gene Warped Warwolf. My field spell increases his ATK by 500. Now go forward! Attack them!"

"Well. sheet." Zarkus said with an even more shocked look on his face as he took the card. "I uh... play Arcana Force 0 - The Fool to defend myself!"

Red flicked a couple buttons. "Activate- Soulbound Summon! I special summon a monster with less than 1900 attack and a Union monster along with it. Summon Aitsu and Koitsu."

The two paper-plane riding monsters appeared again, the blue transferring over to the red's plane in a show of acrobatics.

"Zhilo... is that the best you can do?" The avatar said, snapping his fingers. "Activate Program Jam - Zeta. Sorry, but... your program is useless against me!"

He let out a Macabre smile.

"Come on out, my Wicked Avatar. Now he has 2100 ATK points + 500 from my Viral Core... Im playing all out now! I use Fissure on your Arcana Force! Avatar and Warwolf, attack Zarkus!"

"I'll defend myself with Dark Soul Golem who attacks your Warwolf!"

Neziarx: 79300

"So what? Wicked Avatar, attack Red's Aitsu! He has 3800 ATK now!

Archived