Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

Gozaburo just stood there, slashed across his chest.

"D-damn... damn it...." he said, cracking.

"Then I'll just show the world my true form!"

He exploded, and after the smoke cleared, he was the form he took right before the Virtual World exploded.

"Now die, all of you! I will destroy the network here and now! AHAHAHAH!"

He started glowing, as if he was about to self destruct.

Zarkus just stood there for a second.

"How about... we end this. Once and for all, Berserker End Dragon?"

The Dragon looked at Zarkus for a moment, then at Gozaburo.

"All of my Dark Soul monsters, lend him power." he said, as they came out of his deck and merged with Berserker End Dragon."

"Berserker End Dragon, end this now! Inifinite Chaot Stream!"

The Dragon fired a gigantic blast at Gozaburo. He held it back.

"Hah! You think that means anything?" he said, holding it with both arms.

"You think you can defeat us? You think you can finish us off once and for all? After all we've been through? Pathetic." Zarkus said, holding up his Seal of the Dark Oracle card.

"Its time... goodbye, old friends."

The Seal surrounded both Gozaburo, Berserker End Dragon, and the portal.

"Wh-what??!!? No! No! I cant stop it now! I cant stop this!" he said, glowing even more.

"I cant... I cant stop from... self destructing!!!!"

Gozaburo did indeed self destruct, and the Seal held it back. After the smoke cleared, the portal was gone, Gozaburo was gone, and Berserker End Dragon was gone. Zarkus shed a tear.

"Its... finally over... goodbye, my friends. Goodbye, my allies."

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noah watched as Gozaboru vanished, and he descended to the ground with each bit of armour fading until he was left lying on the ground. Sigma got up and raced for himm, each step cracking his guise to reveal Noah. Noah's image shattered to reveal Sigma, who was smiling. 'You didn't have to do this, I could've taken your place, it was my job to deal with my father' Noah begged. Sigma raised a hand to quiet him. 'It's no mattter, we don't need two casualties, because, no duelist can handle infinite power, but it was the only way to hurt him. Besides, I would've been dead soon anyways' Sigma replied.

Sigma turned his head to Zarkus. 'The mask I kept on me always for safe keeping, but it kept degrading me. For three long years it had, until it was removed and replaced with a different virus. But the virus had a back-up, even after Neziarx de-activated it, it re-activated for another two days of hell. Don't let it get to you course' Sigma stated, and got up. His data was starting to scatter. 'I'll miss you Zarkus, it's been fun' Sigma added and leapt into the air. His data scattered and so did his deck, except for several cards that fell to the ground. They were the legendary dragons cards, legend of heart and the duel armour card. The duel armour card had a paperclip on it, and held on the back was a slip of paper. On it were the words 'I promised I'd give it back to you'.

'So Timaeus can fuse with a monster to create a stronger one. Hermos can fuse with monsters to create equip spells and Critias can create monsters from trap cards. But I don't think they will work anymore, because, their final form, Knight of Destiny vanished, and so did his power'.

Archived