Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noah looked at him sadly. 'Then he won't return and the Legend of Heart won't obey. Before we came here, Sigma confised me with some information, including your promise to never revive him. You made the promise, and almost broke it too' Noah replied.

Zarkus nodded and shed a manly tear as the door closed. On a blank card, particles could be seen forming an image. The name of the card...

"Knight of Justice - Sigma the Pretender? Hm..."

He looked up to the sky.

"It's time to turn the server back on..." Zarkus said, walking towards the GM console.

OOC: Eh, want Hydra to comment before this RP closes.

OOC: Time for something rather odd. This might create a sequel, or a good ending.

IC: In the sky sanctuary, another golden door opened up and a shadowed hand clawed its way in. This was followed by a shadowed body with glowing yellow eyes. The darkness faded, and it was Sigma. 'That little twerp, he promised me. But, I can understand why he did it, this doesn't mean I'm not pissed though' Sigma grumbled as he made his way to the terminal. 'This area will be completely locked out to anyone without the password' he stated. A bright barrier covered the sanctuary it was yellow and from below, resembled a sun. 'Now, Zarkus thinks I'm dead. I don't want to cause harm to him in his current state, for now, I shall be' he muttered as his image changed to a shadow form. 'The AI director' he laughed. Fluttering caught his ears, and Sigma saw his deck fluttering outside the barrier, a small crack formed and they flew in, all grouping into a perfect deck. 'Let's see if we can repair this shattered game. Farewell Zarkus, farewell Lief, farewell, Noah'.

Archived