Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"CANONBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" Zarkus yelled while jumping into the portal. When he landed, he seemingly logged out, as he was in his real body. He looked around. He was in this large square "room" with ooze all around him, or what seemed like ooze as it was solid. There were buildings sticking out of this "ooze", and there was this strange presence in here.

"...the hell?"

"I dont sense anything viral though... perhaps the virus itself corrupted this? Hm..."

There was a slight rumble below them. Out from the ooze, a crystal popped up. It contained the unconcious body of... Gozaburo Kaiba.

"...what the hell? I thought... what?"

OOC: Plot twist >_>

Gozaburo had a "Zeta" mark on his head

"Yeah... thats kinda odd."

Zarkus felt another tremor and looked behind him. It was Noah, also encased in crystal, the difference being that the mark of "Phi" was on his head.

"Hm... I think your theory about the people being the source of the Cores was correct... If my research on the past Virtual World was correct, Noah and Gozaburo, along with the Big 5, never really died... but I doubt any members of the Big 5 were a part of the Cores... and that transexual princess."

Zarkus looked over at Sigma

"Lets search for the other ones..."

"Well, I guess we should..." Zarkus said, poking Noah's crystal.

"These guys are still very clearly alive, but..."

The crystal cracked.

"...wut"

It started cracking more.

"No... no no no..."

Portions started falling off.

"No no no no no no no no no no no..."

...and Noah feel out.

"OH GOD DAMMIT"

OOC: Wanna control Noah/Gozaburo? >_>;

((This is the color I will use for Gozaburo Kaiba's speech and actions. I will also be referring to him simply as Kaiba, as Seto is not in this...))

Kaiba was walking through the virtual world, looking for Noah, the traitor he was to him. He was no longer his son, as far as he was concerned and he would destroy him if it was the last thing he did.

"I guess you'll want an explanation for things."

"...ya think?"

"Alright. About that place you were in? It was indeed the breeding ground of the virus, but... it seems to be completely gone now. Gozaburo and I were the first holders of the Cores, and we slept until recently... The virus did indeed infect Gozaburo and I... as well as the other Core holders. Neziarx was easily the strongest of us... as you could probably see."

"So wait... how did you become the Cores?"

"We don't know honestly... one thing, keep on the lookout for Gozaburo... he is indeed still rather... mean."

"Erm... alright, I guess."

Archived