Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I've survived many things Zarkus, including my recent breaking through a wall and falling several feet before I called my God of Rock. I'm fine, you deal about the holders of the Viral Cores, remember, the things that almost brough the apocalypse to our game?'

OOC: I'm going to control Noah, you take Gozaburo. Just go with me on this, I figured out how to end this.

Sigma looked up from his terminal and sighed. 'Always my sarcrifice' he thought and teleported to Noah, grabbing him and taking him to the sanctuary and locking the location from anyone. 'Why have you brought me here?' Noah demanded. 'Because, I've been thinking and I don't think that that your Gozaburo is your father. He died a long time ago, no, I think he's the true nature of the virus' Sigma explained. 'That's crazy, he was with me when I detonated the game' Noah replied. 'Yes, but you had a chance to back yourself up, he didn't. Now, I have a plan to end this nonsense once and for all' Sigma stated and whispered something to Noah. 'I understand if you feel that, I'm sorry to have you do this' Noah said sadly. Sigma smiled at him. 'No problems kid. You go have a life you never had, I'll take it from here' he said kindly.

Zarkus was where Gozaburo was. He looked at him, angrily.

"Why did you awaken...?"

"The less you know, the better..."

Gozaburo activated his duel disk.

"This would be a great chance to shut you up, however."

Zarkus activated his own duel disk.

"Do we really have to do this...?"

"When you attack, I activate Dust Tornado and Raigeki Break to be rid of the cards you lay face-down. I discard Exodia the Forbidden One. Then, I reveal the card you attack, D.D. Warrior Lady to remove from play both monsters. Then I chain her effect with my face-down Metal Reflect Slime to summon it in Defense Mode with 3000 DEF."

Archived