Yu-gi-oh 5D's, Armageddon of the Virtual World(Lock~)

Sunshine Jesse

"Reveal Trap card, Flaming Retribution Storm. I destroy your Facedown monster. Unfortunately, my other trap isnt so lucky. Shame. "

LP: 7500

Zarkus pulled a card out of his hand.

"Are you ready, Gozaburo?"

10822n.jpg

OOC: Yeah, I changed this card since I used it in the last RP

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Field Spell card, activate!"
*cue dramatic background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQAViuWCCDA&feature=channel_page*
A dark seal surrounded both players.
[b]"Seal of the Dark Oracle!!!"[/b]
The last bit of energy form Zarkus's dark half came out of the seal.
"I then activate the Spell card, Dark Soul Bounty. You see, by discarding a Dark Soul monster (golem), I draw 4 cards from my deck! I then activate Double Summon to Summon Dark Sacrifice Duo in my back row. I set 2 cards, and pay 1000 LP with my Duo's effect. Turn end."
Hand: 0
Monsters: 2
S/T: 3
LP: 6500
[spoiler=cards used]
[img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/502/10822c.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be removed from the field. Increase the ATK of all "Dark Soul" monsters by 1000, and you can choose to negate any costs they have. This card's controller's Spell & Trap Card Zones are also treated as Monster Card Zones. However, monsters in the Spell & Trap Card Zones cannot be declared as an attack target unless their controller's Monster Card Zones are unoccupied. If this card's effect is negated, destroy all Monster Cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zones. During your End Phase, you can tribute 2 DARK monsters. If you do not, take 5000 damage.

[img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7687/10822.jpg[/img]
If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If a card effect would require you to tribute monsters, once per turn, you can pay Life Points in multiples of 500 for every required tribute in place of the tribute. This card cannot be destroyed or used in a Syncrho Summon or as a tribute for a Tribute Summon.

[img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6561/10822i.jpg[/img]
Discard one "Dark Soul" monster. Draw 4 cards. Then, if "Seal of the Dark Oracle" isn't on the field, discard 2 cards or take 4000 damage.
[/spoiler]

"Activate Spell card during your End Phase, Rune of the Dark Oracle."

LP: 5500

Zarkus grabbed his chest.

"These cards are hard to maintain without my dark half... I draw twice."

Zarkus looked at his cards.

"I Special Summon Dark Soul Jester from my hand and Summon Dark Soul Skull King. Turn end."

LP: 4500

[spoiler=cards]

10822h.jpg

Take 1000 damage to activate the following effects.

*If you control a "Dark Soul" monster, negate and destroy 1 card that would effect the monster.

*If you control a "Seal of the Dark Oracle", it gains the following effects: Once per turn, you can send one "Dark Soul" monster from your deck to the Graveyard. Also, during your Draw Phase, you can draw an extra card.

10822.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand if you control a "Dark Soul" monster. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, destroy all cards on your side of the field aside from the summoned monster or take 3000 damage.

10822q.jpg

This card can attack twice per Battle Phase. During your End Phase, remove 2 cards in your Graveyard from play. If you cannot, take 3000 damage.

"I'll activate Graceful Charity, discarding Left Leg of the Forbidden One and The Creator. Now, 2 Foolish burials to get rid of Right Leg of the Forbidden One and Right Arm of the Forbidden One. Then Pot of Greed. Yes. I drew and now activate, a third Foolish Burial to get rid of Left Arm of the Forbidden One. Then I activate Dark Hole. Then I activate Contract With Exodia to Special Summon Exodia Necross. I end my turn."

"Reveal my face-down, Angelic Protection... its my turn. I draw twice."

Zarkus looked at the cards he drew again.

"I use the effect of my Seal to send Dark Soul Soldier from my deck to my Grave. I then tribute my 3 monsters and take 3000 damage in order to summon my Dark Soul Psycho General! I have 5 Dark Soul monsters in my Graveyard, so I use his effect to gain 3500 LP. I set 1 card... and end. Nothing else I can do... yet"

LP: 4000

Monsters: 2

S/T: 1

Field: Dark Oracle.

[spoiler=cards]

10822u.jpg

Activate when your opponent activates a card effect that will destroy monsters on your side of the field. Until your End Phase, monsters you control cannot be destroyed.

10822g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 3 "Dark Soul" monsters and taking 3000 damage. Once per turn, gain 700 Life Points for every "Dark Soul" monster in your Graveyard. Also, you can Special Summon any "Dark Soul" monsters from your hand or Deck. If you do, take 1000 damage for every card Special Summoned by this effect. This damage cannot be reduced.

"My turn. I draw!"

Gozaburo laughed.

"My Exodia Necross gains 500 attack points due to his effect! Not enough to get rid of your card, but still. He's almost completely indestructible! AHAHAHA! I place him in defense position and end my turn."

Hand: 1

"My turn... I draw. This is the last turn of Swords. I activate the effect of my General to gain 3500 LP again... I end my turn"

LP: 6500

Hand: 2

"I draw! Exodia Necross's ATK is now 2800! I end my turn."

Hand: 2

"Grr... dammit... I might actually lose this."

OOC: I forgot the ATK boost I got from that for a second. He's still on the field.

"He's obviously stalling for time... 2 more turns and I lose any and all LP boosts. I draw twice."

Hand: 5

"Now then... I know what I must do! Activate the effect of Psycho General to Summon Dark Soul Jester and Dark Soul Chaos Knight! Now, before anything... I use the effect of Chaos Knight to discard 1 Dark Soul monster (Skull King) to get rid of Necross! I then use the effect of Psycho General to gain LP!"

Total: 8700

"Gozaburo... its time for one of my most treasured monsters. Are you ready!"

"As I'll ever be..."

"Now, Synchro Summon!"

It seemed as if Zarkus was shedding tears.

""Flames of hell, come forth. Through personal sacrifice a mighty power will be released. Now, from a portion of my soul, I summon my ultimate monster! God of Self Sacrifice, Dark Soul Chaos King!"

The king slammed down from the sky in a majestic dark glory.

"My monster is now unaffected by Spells and Traps, cannot be destroyed, can nuke your field every turn, can attack you directly, and can attack twice. This duel is over!"

Gozaburo simply smiled.

[spoiler=cards used]

10822a.jpg

10822.jpg

OOC: Nope. Necross isnt immune to monster effects.

"Now, Dark Soul Chaos King, end this duel!"

The King punched Gozaburo so hard that the area around him cracked. His LP hit 0.

"This duel is over."

Gozaburo simply smiled, and glowed.

"You think so, eh? Heh. Arise, my most powerful monster! Exodia the Alpha and Omega!"

Exodia hit the field, and all of Zarkus's monsters were annihalated.

"This duel is mine, Zarkus... and I will take over your body along with this world!"

"Wh-what?"

OOC: Yes, the name is symbolic for the Cores. Also, now would be a good time to pop in and explain your theory.

[spoiler=card]

10822.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned when your Life Points are 0 and 5 different "The Forbidden One" cards exist in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you cannot lose. When this card is Summoned, send every card your opponent controls to the Graveyard. This card is unaffected by other card effects.. This card can attack 5 times per turn. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove 1 "The Forbidden One" card in your Graveyard from play instead.

Sigma and Noah warped to the location. Sigma looked oddly timid, but Noah had a stern look on his face. 'I have been discussing with Sigma, and now understand. You are not my father Gozaboru Kaiba, but the virus itself. You took his form when the game detonated, now, I will destroy you to take it back' Noah shouted boldly.

"Bravo, bravo... but you arent going to get rid of me. As soon as Zarkus ends his turn, its all over.

"I set 1 card and end. Cry your heart out, you son of a jabroni."

"Exodia, finish this! Obliteration - Alpha and Omega!"

Zarkus shut his eyes for a second and contemplated whether or not to activate his face-down.

"Noah, are you sure he isn't your father?"

Noah nodded. 'I am positive, now, I will spare you Zarkus, I activate Battle Plot Rotation' Noah shouted and activated a card on his battle city disk. 'Battle Plot Rotation is a special card, as it ends the duel you are currently having and changes the opponent to this card's user. However, the battle now becomes free roam duel and you keep your monster. And the cost, is all but 10 cards in my deck' Noah explained.

Battle Plot Rotation

Quick-Play Spell

You can activate this card outside of a duel at the cost of sending cards from your deck to the grave until you have 10 cards in your deck. When this card is activated, end a duel immediataly and change one of the duelist's to this card's owner. The player targetted by this effect is allowed to kepp any cards they had on the field.

"Trap card, activate. Damage Holdback. When this card is activated, all damage I take, battle or otherwise, is reduced to 0. However, I take it in full during my next End Phase."

"Turn End..."

"Its time to end this. I remove my Dark Soul Chaos King, Jester, Golem, Psycho General, and Warrior."

Zarkus saw the art on his cards dissapear.

"Its been real guys. Arise, Dark Soul - Berserker End Dragon! Activate Kishido Spirit and Angel of Charity! Now, Berserker End Dragon! Attack his Exodia!"

"The effect of my monster activates! I'll remove one of my pieces to negate the effect!"

"Then Ill discard one card to negate his effect, and repeat it until you run out of pieces!"

"D-DAMMIT!" he said, his Exodia dissapearing.

"Noah! Finish him off for good while he's in this weakened state!"

OOC: Gotta go. Night

[spoiler=card]

10822.jpg

Dark Soul Chaos King + 4 "Dark Soul" monsters.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing the above cards on your side of the field and Graveyard from play. If this card is Special Summoned any other way, its destroyed. When a card effect is activated, you can discard one card from your hand to negate the activation and effect of the card and remove it from play and increase the ATK of this card by 1000. During your next Draw Phase, draw one extra card from your deck for every time this effect was activated. The effects of this card cannot be negated. Every End Phase, remove the top 10 cards of your deck from play or take 6000 damage.

OOC: Stick around just a bit longer, this is going to be epic.

IC: Gozaboru turned his attention to Noah and his Exodia reappeared. 'You will pay for interfering with my duel Noah. Exodia, attack Noah' Gozaboru cried. Noah smirked as he summoned Asura Priest. 'I activate Legend of Heart' Noah said proudly. A ritual card appeared on the field, depicting 3 dragons and 3 blades. 'Sigma entrusted these cards to me, so I can now end you. I tribute Asura Priest, pay 1000 LP and remove from play the Eye of Timaeus, the Claw of Hermos and the Fang of Critias to summon the 3 Legendary Knights' Noah added. The card glew and 3 knights in teal, red and blue armour appeared. 'Now Hermos and Critias will attack' Noah announced. Both knights leapt forward. 'I will now use Critias' effect with Attack Guidance Armour, to change the target to Hermos, and I use Hermos' effect to send Otohime, Yamata Dragon and Yata-Garasu to the removed from play to send the attack back at triple force. This generates an infinite loop, and perfect, for now I send them all away to summon the Knight of Destiny' Noah cried. The three knights leapt into the air and fused into a single golden knight with infinite attack and defence. 'Something else is needed to beat you, and I have it. I activate the Duel Armour spell card, fusing me with the knight to create Duelist of Destiny armour!' Noah became data particles, and fused with the knight. The armour looked clunky on Noah, but he held the blade strong. 'This is the end!' Noah shouted and lunged straight through Exodia and attacked Gozubora, slashing him across the chest. This naturally resulted in an epic explosion, but rising from it, was Noah in the armour. Sigma fell to the ground and began weeping loudly.

Archived