Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: I hate those *bleep*ing Advance Clause, but I follow them.

A.J. Goh stood up to duel. Cephalodon, Valentino and Otto said that they would just watch.

Deck types A.J. Goh will use:

Joey Wheeler Deck, Jaden Yuki Deck, C.P. Deck

"Oh, yes. I WILL be your partner, Hirikiri. You start..."

A.J. Goh shall obliterate you! with Justin with his partner!

Ooc i ment older alexis

OoC:That was what i meant. I'm not confused... No matter what the first turn would still be the same, wouldn't it?

Alexis Joltasworth and Hirikiri VS Alexis Joltawing "Victa zeh Victa" Goh and Justin Artemis

Hirikiri has the first move, Mr. A.J. Goh, then Alexis Joltasworth, Then Justin

OoC: Nah We'll be patient. I'll make MajorTim last.

A.J. Goh's turn!

"Draw! I summon C.P. Member - Aunt Arctic! In attack!

117444e.jpg

Set two Facedowns! Your turn!"

Alexis Joltasworth's turn!

"Draw! I summon King Midas! In attack!

King Midas

Warrior/Effect

When this monster destroys a monster, special summon 1 "Periodic Element - Au" from your deck.

ATK: 1400 DEF: 2000

Followed by that... Midas attack Aunt Arctic!

8000-900=7100

OoC: Are you sure MajorTim knows who's Dealer Umbra? Or read the rules?

Oh yes! I didn't post Midas! His special ability allows me to summon Periodic Element - Au (AKA Gold)

117444c.jpg

117444c.jpg

OoC: OK, MajorTim, you may be a good duelist, but a bad RPer. I'm a good RPer, but a bad duelist. Yup, I'm not THAT good. And don't summon Godman. A.J. Goh uses the deck of the king of cards... which includes Gods. Don't worry, he won't use those, he'll use something better like Yubel, or Divine Neos, or *gasp* Black Luster Soldier!

"You know, I have a feeling I should be at the Obelsik Duel Arena at this very moment." said Johnathon, now getting out of bed, changed into his clothes, and strapped on his Duel Disk.

Johnathon now reached the entrance to the Duel Arena.

"Hello?" he said as he walked through the door.

OoC: This isn't really god modding, is it?

Can I sign Up for a Shadow Rider?

Username: Rag

Shadow Rider Name: Cyroud

Bio: A young man who fell into darkness. He had good intentions with his life, but he is now a Shadow rider. He was a student but He dissappeared and came back a Shadow Rider.

Pic/Description: Wears A black coat like Kaiba's. Medium Length Black Hair. Uses a Black Chaos (Orichalcos) Disk.

Deck Type: Cybers

Ace card: Cyberdark Buster Dragon

OoC: Can I make another character?

Name: Tina Evans

Pic/Description:

67a6b96377d00693f0545daa75658948124.jpg

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: 171

Deck Type: Warrrior's Fury

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Terra, Warrior of Earth, Aero, Warrior of Air, Flame, Warrior of Fire, Aqua, Warrior of Water, Photon, Warrior of Light, Shadow, Warrior of Darkness

Bio(Optional): Kind, friendly, brave, patient

Crush: N/A

Position: Student

Johnathon stared at the battle unfolding on the arena. His eyes sweeped the room, and when he glimpsed Hirikiri, he felt a hatred rise inside him, but as he eyes saw Alexis, his anger ceased. He wanted to talk.

"Alexis?"

Can I sign Up for a Shadow Rider?

Username: Rag

Shadow Rider Name: Cyroud

Bio: A young man who fell into darkness. He had good intentions with his life' date=' but he is now a Shadow rider. He was a student but He dissappeared and came back a Shadow Rider.

Pic/Description: Wears A black coat like Kaiba's. Medium Length Black Hair. Uses a Black Chaos (Orichalcos) Disk.

Deck Type: Cybers

Ace card: Cyberdark Buster Dragon

[/quote']

My, You missed something... The species... I act wierd, do I?

OoC: Can I make another character?

Name: Tina Evans

Pic/Description:

67a6b96377d00693f0545daa75658948124.jpg

Dorm: Obelisk

Dorm number: 171

Deck Type: Warrrior's Fury

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Terra' date=' Warrior of Earth, Aero, Warrior of Air, Flame, Warrior of Fire, Aqua, Warrior of Water, Photon, Warrior of Light, Shadow, Warrior of Darkness

Bio(Optional): Kind, friendly, brave, patient

Crush: N/A

Position: Student

Johnathon stared at the battle unfolding on the arena. His eyes sweeped the room, and when he glimpsed Hirikiri, he felt a hatred rise inside him, but as he eyes saw Alexis, his anger ceased. He wanted to talk.

"Alexis?"

[/quote']

Accepted!

Justin snickers' date=' you'll remember this one cephlodon, i summon Magma soldier!

[img']http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4053/354427s.jpg[/img]

OoC: It's Alexis you're dueling... and Hikiriki. Your Partner's A.J. Goh. and let's wait for Hikiriki...

When Otto's duel spirit, Shoop da Whoop saw Jonathan, he said, "C'mon, let's go. Probably you should duel somewhere else..."

"I've gotta go," Otto said, "I'll be right back."

She went to a room full of Ra Yellows, In hopes of sharpening her dueling skills. Just then, She saw Ultima...

Hirikiri Laughs histaricly and says,"Im a nice person but if you really think you can beat me then why quit are little duel. Oh yea becouse you know you were going to lose." Hirikiri turns around to alexis and says,"Sorry for being mean." Then turns back towards Justin and says,"Dont you ever disrespect me or my deck again.You understand me."

I don't get the species.... So I'll be a student.

Name: Rag

Pic/Description: Sorta tall, Where's the white obelisk blue uniform. Medium length black hair. Often looks bored, even if he isn't.

Dorm: Obelisk Blue

Dorm number: 005

Deck Type: Cybers, Dragons, or Darkness

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Proto Cyber Dragon, Red Eyes Black Chick, Dark Crusader, Cyberdark Buster Dragon, Magna Drago, Magna Dragoon, and Magna Dragoon/Assault Mode.

Bio(Optional): A Young man who recently came to DA. He wants to be a pro some day. His idol is Zane(Hell Kaiser). While he is skilled enough to be an Obelisk, he is in no way snobby. Loves to Read, especially "Red" by Ted Dekker, his Favorite Book.

Crush: No one yet.

Position: Student.

Archived