Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: I thought it was a 4000 LP duel' date=' in which case BOTH snipers would have decreased your life points 1000 at a time, bringing you to 1000. If it's 8000, FINE! either way, you're actually on 5000 because 1 of the snipers was used on my first turn, and the both were used last. Also, you need to work on you OCG, your CO2 card says it cannot be Special Summoned, but later it says it can be Special Summoned from the graveyard. That really is bugging me. Also, Carbon states you SPECIAL SUMMON a element compound monster without tributes. and 1) your CO2 can't be special summoned and 2: you don't need to tribute to Special Summon unless the card says; "This card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card cannot be special summoned except by tributing" followed by the requirements, and even then, carbon's effect activates when it is sent to the graveyard, so you need to tribute summon a level 5-6 monster using Carbon as a tribute, and THEN its effect could activate. Also, CO2 is ridiculously overpowered. come on, reducing LP by 1000 AND destroying all Fire and Pyro monsters? that's just...ridiculous if you can play it with Carbon's effect...which you can't. So I'm basially having a rant about your cheating here. Have you ever actually played this children's card game?

[/quote']

Alexis' Turn!(Redo)

"Draw! I tribute Carbon to summon this!

117444.jpg

I use Polymerization to fuse it with Nuclear Angel, forming...

Ooc: Sorry, no time and the Card Maker's laggy, so I'm gonna post info instead...

Nuclear Light Dragon

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

Light

Lv 8

Dragon

Nuclear Angel + Nuclear Dragon

For every 'Nuclear' monster in the graveyard, this card gains 300ATK. If this monster is sent to the graveyard in any way, destroy all monsters on the field and inflict damage on Each Player equal to its ATK points.

ATK:2800 DEF:1000

i want to join

Name:alan smith

pic/description:short black hair' date='fair skin,tall

dorm:slifer

dorm number 130

deck:digimon

spirit card:patamon

crush:none

position:student

[/quote']

Accepted!

Grrr...

You: 8000-3200= 4800

Me: 6000-3200-2000= 800

Alexis' turn!

"Draw! I use monster reborn to special summon Nuclear Dragon! In Defence! Followed by that, I summon the adorable Nuclear Bat! In Defence!"

117444b.jpg

Ooc: Lemme sum up their attack... 2000 + 2800 + 800 =5600! Wait a sec, it's more!

"Now I destroy my own Bat, Destroying my other friends! Thank's to my Flying Mammal friend, I still stand!(800) While your and your friends are dead...(0)"

Alexis revealed her mask and took out her 'hair'! It appeared 'she' was Purple-haired Cephalodon! I don't know what happened, but if she isn't there, where is she? Cephalodon put back his disguise and went back to the girl's dorm.

Meanwhile, Back at where Cephalodon and Kyza were...

"Grr.. It's meaningless, we'll meet again!" shouted the tiny Bug,"I surrender, we'll meet again!" There goes a Shadow Rider, running off... No one got a chance to see his ULTIMATE SYNCHRO DRAGON! Well, actually, It dropped... I wonder if Kyza should pick it up add it to his Dragon Deck.

Ooc: He'll really meet you soon.... The next day the Head Chancellor will call for you and others, what a spoiler I am... And He won't surrender next time!

Cephalodon revealed his mask and 'hair', 'He' was actually Alexis! That's confusing. "Please don't tell," pleaded Alexis to Kyza as she put the disguise back on. Alexis is gonna go to the boy's dorm. Peas in a pod, that's an advantage.

so am i accepted?

Why yes! I hope you enjoy!

Name:Raic Thunder (Ya... I know, I ALWAYS use him...)

Pic/Description:001.gif

Dorm:Slifer

Dorm number:23

Deck Type:"Kuriboh Cannon" Custom Deck

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Cannon-Arm Blaster, Cannon-Arm Destroyer (Maybe more to come!)

Bio(Optional):

Crush:-----------

Position:Student

P.S. I duel fair, with List Randomisers, to see what I draw every turn. It will show the cards in the order I draw them. If I shuffle, I take out the cards that I drew already and randomize again.

Damian groaned as he lost.

"...well done..." he took out the cards he'd stolen and left them there. "You may not be Alexis, but we still had a deal..." he ran back out the window.

When he returned to the Slifer dorm, he just relaxed there.

"Well...I didn't get the cards, but it was a fun duel..." he fell asleep.

Kyza: WHAt i don't get it where's ectoray

Name:Raic Thunder (Ya... I know' date=' I ALWAYS use him...)

Pic/Description:[img']http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/Raymond07/001.gif[/img]

Dorm:Slifer

Dorm number:23

Deck Type:"Kuriboh Cannon" Custom Deck

Spirit Card (max 8 ): Cannon-Arm Blaster, Cannon-Arm Destroyer (Maybe more to come!)

Bio(Optional):

Crush:-----------

Position:Student

P.S. I duel fair, with List Randomisers, to see what I draw every turn. It will show the cards in the order I draw them. If I shuffle, I take out the cards that I drew already and randomize again.

Accepted! People joining 2 times in a row.

Damian groaned as he lost.

"...well done..." he took out the cards he'd stolen and left them there. "You may not be Alexis' date=' but we still had a deal..." he ran back out the window.

When he returned to the Slifer dorm, he just relaxed there.

"Well...I didn't get the cards, but it was a fun duel..." he fell asleep.[hr']

'Alexis', who was Cephalodon actually, picked up the Cards. He then returned to the girl's dorm...

Ooc: Cephalodon was at the girl's dorm!

Meanwhile, "Cephalodon" who was Alexis in disguise, went back with Kyza to the dorm... and the thing about the annoucement in the earlier post isn't there, pretend you didn't see it.

A card with something attached to it was sent to every student including the Principle of the Academy.

KuribohDTP1-EN-DCPR-DT.png

[spoiler=The Note]

29010211.png

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-139044.html

It was read by the head chancellor(Principal), a 5 inch Wood scorpion named Winston Scorpio...

"Oh my god! They'll crush me like the puny bug I am! This is more serious than the Shadow Rider's arrival! I've got to make an announcement tomorrow morning! I heard Kyza has a devastating deck without Fusions, Damian has a devastating deck without Synchros(He thinks)! Maybe I should like, make them both duel before the Bigger Chancellor arrives!"

Damian woke up and did all the usual morning preperations. He decided to take out some of his fanart of the Dark Magician Girl and appreciate his work on them.

"Ah...the one thing that can make my heart melt...DMG." he put them all back.

When he walked outside, he felt something was different.

The next morning, 'Alexis', who was Cephalodon in disguise, and 'Cephalodon', who was Alexis in disguise, changed back to their own selves. So Alexis is Alexis is Alexis, Cephalodon is Cephalodon...

Where was I. So head Chancellor Winston Scorpio announced, "Paging for Kyza Banks, Raic Thunder and Damian Freeman, come to my office now."

Ooc: Did Damian really fall of a Cliff?

OoC: I will protect the Bump world! Yeah Yeah! Oh Oh!

I will protect the Bump world!

OoC:You're really Fun. OK, what happened to your other character, Rucario, since Rey moved out? Havn't heard from him, BTW, you're allowed to use the cards you bought in this RP in North Acedemy by PMing Me if you could use them...

Archived