Let's talk about SEX

What should we do about Cat Sync?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should we do about Cat Sync?

Syncros suck they changed the rules for the game...

idk what otk is...but trust me they wont ban the card cause its a great card and it helps any beast deck...and its cute...so its not over powered its not under powered its a perfect card...its effect is ballanced its atk and def are low which is a good thing...its effect helps a lot of people...tell me something if you had 600 life points left and no other cards on your side of the field or in your hand except rescue kitty in defense position and your opponents has two monsters on the field would you rather lose or send rescue kitty to the grave and have two monsters in defense position.then you would at least last another turn...that is why its called RESCUE KITTY so it can rescue you

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would you rather lose or send rescue kitty to the grave and have two monsters in defense position.then you would at least last another turn...

>then you would at least last another turn

>last another turn

>another turn

>Those monsters are destroyed during the End Phase

brb, finding image to express my opinion on this.

Rescue Cat sends the cards to the grave at the end phase so they CANT rescue you READ THE DAMN CARD! also synchros amazingly revied the game and do not suck. And the effect is a free +1 wich is not always reasonable esically in Glad decks. and OTK's are One Turn Kills. as in you win the duel in ONE TURN!!!!!!

exactly they only last to the end of the turn...so when its your turn you can hope to get something to help you...or you can beg your opponent to not attack you...which is what people wood do if u think that a little cat card is to powerful

Or you can send Kitty to the grave. SS Airbellum and a lvl 2/3 beast. Synchro into Goyo/Catastor/lvl5 or 6 generic synchro and win. What do you prefer?

i did read the damn card...i use the card and the card can help you...if you would get your hards out of the stupid syncro monsters ass you could see that there are alot of good cards that dont have more than 2000 atk...and just cause you have a rescue kitty doesnt make it a one turn kill...I SUMMON RESCUE KITTY IN ATTACK MODE I ATTACK YOU DIRECTLY...I WIN CAUE THIS CARD IS A ONE TURN KILL CARD...

you are so stupid........a 1 card synchro summon that also mills your deck two cards is VERY powerful. ask ANYBODY who has won a proffesional tournament and they will tell you that this card is amazing. It works in Glad decks too wich is almost reason to be banned as well but with this combo its on the edge of broken. and the OTK goes like this for all the retards out there in the world

1.Normal Summon Summoner Monk

2.Drop one spell card to speacil summon another summoner monk

3.Drop one more spell card to speacil a rescue cat

4.Tribute Rescue cat for two X-Saber tuners and synchro out with both monks for two Dark Strike Fighters

5.attack with both Dark Strikes and then tribute them using there effects for game.

i did read the damn card...i use the card and the card can help you...if you would get your hards out of the stupid syncro monsters ass you could see that there are alot of good cards that dont have more than 2000 atk...and just cause you have a rescue kitty doesnt make it a one turn kill...I SUMMON RESCUE KITTY IN ATTACK MODE I ATTACK YOU DIRECTLY...I WIN CAUE THIS CARD IS A ONE TURN KILL CARD...

Stop failing please. Kitty is involved into 2/3 OTKs' date=' but it's not an OTK by itself.

Example:

Monk > discard a spell > summon another monk > discard a spell > summon kitty > tribute for 2x Airbellums > Synchro 2x DSF > Attack for 5200 > tribute them for 2800 > 2800+5200=8000 (that's game)

Edit:

have yall forgot the fact that there are cards that stop syncros so technaly rescue kitty is not a one turn kill card

There are cards that stop JD too, but believe me he is broken.

have yall forgot the fact that there are cards that stop syncros so technaly rescue kitty is not a one turn kill card

and Skill Drain stops Yata-lock so its not broken either right? F*** NO!!!!!!!

and it wont get baned or limited cause i only know one person that use one and thats me...so its not like its a got card that is legal...its just a week monster that has a really good effect

If God cards were leagel, most would actually still suck. Three tributes=too slow. and you are not the all knowin g who knows every person in the world that plays every card. as i said there were SIX of theese decks at a tournament that got the top SIX spots.

and it wont get baned or limited cause i only know one person that use one and thats me...so its not like its a got card that is legal...its just a week monster that has a really good effect

See, the thing is, is we are trying to determine whether its effect give you TOO much of an advantage, and therefore should be banned. Examples of cards that were banned for similar reasons are

Graceful Charity

Pot of Greed

Change of Heart

Raigeki

Harpie's Feather Duster

etc.

See where Im going with this?

give me proof that someone use a rescue kitty in a national tornament and used it for this one turn kill thing yall keep saying it causes...i qualified for the nationals in 2004 in the united states but i didnt go cause im in georgia and it was in new york, i wasnt going to drive there and i wasnt going to get on an airplain cause im scared of heights...so i no what im talking about

Allow me to explain.

Summoner Monk + 2 Spells in hand = 3 card OTK.

This is what you do.

Use up your Normal Summon to summon Summoner Monk. Use its ability to discard a Spell and bring out another Summoner Monk. Use the ability of the second Summoner Monk to Summon a Rescue Cat.

By this point you have 3 Monsters on your field (Summoner Monk x2 and Rescue Cat)

Next Tribute Rescue Cat for 2 Airbellums. Synchro the 2 Airbellums with the 2 Summoner Monks to summon a pair of Dark Strike Fighters. Attack with both the Fighters and Tribute them both with their effects for game.

give me proof that someone use a rescue kitty in a national tornament and used it for this one turn kill thing yall keep saying it causes...i qualified for the nationals in 2004 in the united states but i didnt go cause im in georgia and it was in new york' date=' i wasnt going to drive there and i wasnt going to get on an airplain cause im scared of heights...so i no what im talking about

[/quote']

Welcome to the future! Beatdown is no longer meta >.>

Oh and wait a few minutes for the link.

im still wating on proof that someone won a national tornmant with that combo...oh wate you cant give me proof cause no one has...and no one will...and no i wont give up on this cause im right...i have a stop syncro deck cause i know alot of people use the stupid syncro cards...and if someone did use rescue kitty that way...i could stop the syncro cards so it is not a otk kill card..it doesnt help get out a otk card...it wont get banned or limmited just cause little noob yugioh players like yall think that a little kitty is two strong...if you think that then you shouldnt even play yugioh!!!

its not banned cause if it was i would hav gotten disqualified in 2004

Archived