Let's talk about SEX

What should we do about Cat Sync?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should we do about Cat Sync?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kira' date=' gonna quote Frunk here.

May I ask you to refrain from debating Ad hominem? You'll win without it anyway.

Ad hominem is attacking the person rather then the argument

e-hero-guy, Could I request that you follow these guidelines as well? It'll save us all a headache and a half.

i dont care i dont have to prove anyting to all u little shits...yes that is a big person word...cause im older than all of yall...so go run and cry to mommy and tell her to get yall some more card cause yall need all that you can get cause yall could never beat me which means yall will get nowhere in yugioh

TIP 1: Don't even post anything like that, you'll get flamed.

TIP 2: Did you even dare to talk to more expierenced players like that?

i dont care i dont have to prove anyting to all u little shits...yes that is a big person word...cause im older than all of yall...so go run and cry to mommy and tell her to get yall some more card cause yall need all that you can get cause yall could never beat me which means yall will get nowhere in yugioh

well your mummy told me you where a "BAD ONE" well i think she was talking to their was many men in the room.

BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we get back to the topic now????

e-hero-guy ban list is good http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/#limited_adv

I also played since the beginning of Yu-Gi-Oh, but how long we've played means nothing also how far we've made it back in the day. Times change so we must all change to fit the times or be left in the dust. Synchro have made a HUGE impact on the game try running Stardust Dragon, Goyu Guardian, and of course Dark Strike Fighter (DSF). DSF has won me many game in my Blackwings deck. It's burn isn't over rated.

I vote to ban Rescue Cat for all the reasons previously mentioned even though my GBs will be weakened because of it.

wow that was so stupid.

and to junk guy here u go...OMG the ignor list...what ever will i do...and i didnt see that many heroes...i hero deck is susposed to be filled with HEROES...not sangans

You really don't know what your're saying, do you?

Trollpixels.jpg

I hope nobody is really as dull as e-hero-guy claims to be.

^ Win

And we should really get back on topic. Hmm ... what about choosing a place for Priest/Monk in the banlist. He really makes Kitty even more broken.

Limit Monk to 1, limit Kitty to 1. Or just take Monk out of the equation altogether.

And we should really get back on topic. Hmm ... what about choosing a place for Priest/Monk in the banlist. He really makes Kitty even more broken.

I agree. I've been seeing Monk around a lot more often, actually... I'd personally like to see him Semi/Lim. He's not really broken enough to constitute a full ban, or even a Lim.

Archived