Let's talk about SEX

What should we do about Cat Sync?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should we do about Cat Sync?

RescueCatCP05-EN-C.pngX-SaberAirbellum5DS2-EN-C-1E.png

Alright kids, one of these needs to be banned, but which? Rescue Cat's a Deck-to-field +1 which basically won't allow for any Level 3 or lower Beast-Type Tuners to be released ever without them causing the problems that we're seeing. Considering the vast majority of Tuners are Level 3 or lower, this is a problem.

Airbellum on the other hand, illustrates exactly how much trouble can be caused. I can't see a Cat-target Tuner being more mischievous than this handsome devil. Not only is its Level a hellraiser when used with Summon Priest, it also has this nifty little +1 you can get if attacking directly with it before you Synch it out.

So, it's apparent that we need to ban one, but which? Rescue Cat has been said to contribute to the game more than Airbellum by supporting the Beast-Type as a whole, but considering that it also causes the problem for Beasts of any Beast-Type Tuner needing to be banned, is Cat worth banning anyway?

Your call, YCM.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cat is the problem I dare say. There are other level 3 tuners that work with Priest, being the other point you put forward, thus X-Saber is kinda un-deserving of a spot on the list, Cat however, has good reason to be there, as it's capable of pitching quick monsters for many perposes including tributing for Monarchs in wierd decks, general swarm and Synchro -with the other card here only- In conclusion, Cat is clearly the problem.

Everybody here is missing something. Airbellum was release 2 weeks ago so Konami will leave Kitty Synchro for atleast 1 format ... And the only good lvl 6 synchro is goyo (the others are just beatstics) who is limited while the ONLY lvl 5 is Android which is a beatstick too. Ofcourse when DT synhros like Brionac and Catastor are released there will be immediate ban for Kitty, but for now they can leave it that way and the biggest change could be limiting them (thus making it imposible to use more than once unless you recycle Airbellum via PoA or something like that :P )

If one had to be banned, and I'd honestly say that neither REALLY need it, Rescue Cat for the reason you already said, with emphasis why in bold.

Alright kids' date=' one of these needs to be banned, but which? Rescue Cat's a Deck-to-field +1 which basically won't allow for any [b']Level 3 or lower Beast-Type Tuners to be released ever without them causing the problems[/b] that we're seeing.

Making a whole monster type "broken" is reason alone to be banned.

im not a noob...ive played yugioh for 8 years...since it first started in america...and that is not a powerful card...one look at its ATK and DEF...two what r the chances of gettin it out...and three hte other card is more powerful cause one its a tuner and two its got stronger ATK and DEF...and i have a rescue cat in my beast deck

What if we limit both to 1? I want to make a deck where I can use Rescue Cat to bring out Airbellum and Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness and Synchro Summon Naturia Beast.

EDIT:

im not a noob...ive played yugioh for 8 years...since it first started in america...and that is not a powerful card...one look at its ATK and DEF...two what r the chances of gettin it out...and three hte other card is more powerful cause one its a tuner and two its got stronger ATK and DEF...and i have a rescue cat in my beast deck

1245588502455-1.jpg

To the lol n00b: Because the game isnt fun if there are cards TOO powerful. Then everybody wouldhave to play with the same too powerful cards and Chaos Emporer dragon would rule all

WRONG! :P

Screw Chaos! I have Tundo and Magical Explosion!

They are better than chaos with no banlist :P

And aren't we offtopic?

Time does not judge if your a n00b or not. Its wether you suck or not, and if you think kitty synchro sucks you are a n00b. This got the first like 6 spots in a major tournament and you say it sucks? plus lol ATK dosent matter to anyone we arent using it for that we are using it for Dark Strike Fighter the OTK engine with these cards

Archived