Let's talk about SEX

What should we do about Cat Sync?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should we do about Cat Sync?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Airbellum is the one that should be banned. The Cat brings more to the game then a simple level 3 tuner. For all those that said' date=' but Cat works in Glads. Big deal. Glads are simply a good archetype, and being good isn't a crime. If anything needs to be done about them it's banning Gyzarus.

[/quote']

I see your argument and raise you this question that I asked in another thread.

If Konami released about 3-5 Level 3 Beast Tuners, would Rescue Cat be the bannable one or the 3ish Tuners? Why?

Again ban the tuners. The Cat will always bring more to the game them just level 3 and lower beast tuners.

Now let's look at the Rescue Cat OTK. Summoner Monk is on its own not too powerful. The summoned monster can't attack the first turn and it requires a Spell discard. It's fine. Is it the beasts? I hope not' date=' because the condition for banning it would be shaky. What card is breaking the combo? DSF? No...that's a Synchro with reasonable conditions. So that leaves Rescue Cat. Rescue Cat is broken in this combo. Hence, Rescue Cat is a candidate for being banned. THAT is the point of this discussion.

[/quote']

How does this leave only the Cat? Their still is one other key part to this combo.

e-hero-guy, all of your statements so far have been unfounded (and trust me, I've read it all).

On topic: Kitty should be at 1, and Monk at 1, along with Airbellum at 1. There we go, combo is pretty much completely dead. Kitty wouldn't be used as the center of a deck nearly as easily, since he can't be reused as much. You can't use Monk to SS itself, then another Kitty for 2 Airbellum if they're all limited, either. This contains them all without having to weaken X-Sabers or Beast-types.

neather wood get banned...and ive tried to download yvd...my lap top cant hold it

There' date=' I beat you. Now stop being so stupid.

[/quote']

I so need the PM transcripts of that.

Also; I'd prefer Banning Rescue cat, Semi-Lim Monk, and keep Airbellum at 3. Outside of Rescue Cat, is Airbellum used in any other (non X-Sabre) type deck?

e-hero-guy' date=' all of your statements so far have been unfounded (and trust me, I've read it all).

On topic: Kitty should be at 1, and Monk at 1, along with Airbellum at 1. There we go, combo is pretty much completely dead. Kitty wouldn't be used as the center of a deck nearly as easily, since he can't be reused as much. You can't use Monk to SS itself, then another Kitty for 2 Airbellum if they're all limited, either. This contains them all without having to weaken X-Sabers or Beast-types.

[/quote']

Why should Monk go to one? I see nothing wrong with his ability to summon himself.

Cat being at 1 changes nothing. It can still be used for a level 6 synchro. Same goes for Airbellum.

I think that Airbellum could be limited or Semi'd after we get another (crappier) LV3 Beast tuner that shows how much better Airbellum is.

If we got another level 3 beast tuner that would only get banned because it has the same problem that Airbellum has.

Besides how does having another monster change anything about Airbellum to change he's place on a ban list?

Flame' date=' I've got a question. What exactly does Rescue Cat give to the game? You keep insisting that it's not the problem as it'll always give more to the game than any Beast Tuner will, as do several others here, and yet I'm not seeing exactly [i']what[/i] that is.

Beast support.

I lol'd at how resuce cat looks cute while airbellum looks angry

as for the thread,i would say airbellum,it solves the big problems and only damages little ones. There aren't a lot of abuse if airbellum was banned and most beasts would suck if rescue cat was banned

e-hero-guy' date=' all of your statements so far have been unfounded (and trust me, I've read it all).

[/quote']

Why should Monk go to one? I see nothing wrong with his ability to summon himself.

Cat being at 1 changes nothing. It can still be used for a level 6 synchro. Same goes for Airbellum.

There was one guy complaining about the ease of getting 2 LV7 Synchros out easily in one turn with 2 Monk and 2 Airbellum. If we limit them, this isn't possible.

This is probably flawed logic, but I've never been involved in a discussion of this sort before.

[/quote']

There was one guy complaining about the ease of getting 2 LV7 Synchros out easily in one turn with 2 Monk and 2 Airbellum. If we limit them, this isn't possible.

This is probably flawed logic, but I've never been involved in a discussion of this sort before.

I believe it was summon Monk, use the effect to get Monk, use the effect to get Kitty, use the effect to get 2 Airbellum, Synchro for 2 Dark Strike Fighter, attack directly, use their effect to tribute themselves and that OTKs. It makes the most sense to limit all of the monsters used in this combo.

Archived