Let's talk about SEX

What should we do about Cat Sync?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should we do about Cat Sync?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im still wating on proof that someone won a national tornmant with that combo...oh wate you cant give me proof cause no one has...and no one will...and no i wont give up on this cause im right...i have a stop syncro deck cause i know alot of people use the stupid syncro cards...and if someone did use rescue kitty that way...i could stop the syncro cards so it is not a otk kill card..it doesnt help get out a otk card...it wont get banned or limmited just cause little noob yugioh players like yall think that a little kitty is two strong...if you think that then you shouldnt even play yugioh!!!

ITT: We argue with stupid people about things that should be common knowledge

im still wating on proof that someone won a national tornmant with that combo...oh wate you cant give me proof cause no one has...and no one will...and no i wont give up on this cause im right...i have a stop syncro deck cause i know alot of people use the stupid syncro cards...and if someone did use rescue kitty that way...i could stop the syncro cards so it is not a otk kill card..it doesnt help get out a otk card...it wont get banned or limmited just cause little noob yugioh players like yall think that a little kitty is two strong...if you think that then you shouldnt even play yugioh!!!

YOU F***ING FAIL!!

You can't even spell "Synchro" right!! Or alot of your other words while we're at it....

And this is the 2nd place JP nationals deck: http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/5741537/

If you can't figure out why this combo is good, you fail (which you already do). Screw it, just GTFO already. Try Pokemon.....

This is sad. If you cant accept that the little Kitty is a great card, that synchros are great, and that Graceful Charity is banned (this makes me laugh the most), then you seriously need to quit this game or go to Locals. And I dont mean a bunch of neighborhood kids gettin together to beat down on each other with Blue-eyes. I mean serious locals where meta worthy decks are played.

oh wow japan...this is america...n one in america one a national tornamet using that card combo...if you dont beleave me look it up...type in at google deck entries for national yugioh tornmants in america

Japan has more cards then we do, so more options are available to them when it comes to meta decks, therefore making them more competetive.

Look, you can admit you're wrong now

OR

We can continuously defeat your arguments. We can continuously shoot them down, refute them, etc. You can falsely inflate your own ego and pretend to know what you don't, or pretend you're good at the game while making more of an ass of yourself. You wont win, we WILL refute your arguments until you just drop this.

ok let me tell yall something...unless yall have hade a qualifier card or a national tornament card dont be calling others a noob...cause ive played longer than any of yall ive qualified for tha nationals and i could kick any of yalls asses in a duel

I qualified for last years nationals I just didnt have the money to go. I ran a deck with SYNCHROS and my crappy Morphtronics could kick your ass

ok let me tell yall something...unless yall have hade a qualifier card or a national tornament card dont be calling others a noob...cause ive played longer than any of yall ive qualified for tha nationals and i could kick any of yalls asses in a duel

I qualified for last years nationals I just didnt have the money to go. I ran a deck with SYNCHROS and my crappy Morphtronics could kick your ass

My "Beetle Busters" could OTK him.

Look, I'm not a good player, but even I know the following truths-

1- Graceful Charity is banned, and has been such since at least 2006.

2- Rescue Cat was never a good card on it's own, however in recent days, it is broken while combined with Airbellum. In my personal opinion, making it Limited would be a better solution than banning it (Useful as it is, I don't really see it as ban-worthy).

3- You don't need to win a Tournament to know how to play.

Everybody here is missing something. Airbellum was release 2 weeks ago so Konami will leave Kitty Synchro for atleast 1 format ... And the only good lvl 6 synchro is goyo (the others are just beatstics) who is limited while the ONLY lvl 5 is Android which is a beatstick too. Ofcourse when DT synhros like Brionac and Catastor are released there will be immediate ban for Kitty' date=' but for now they can leave it that way and the biggest change could be limiting them (thus making it imposible to use more than once unless you recycle Airbellum via PoA or something like that :P )

[/quote']

He came out like a year ago. The ban list is based on the OCG and so it doesn't matter when it came out in TCG.

On Topic: I'm to lazy to read 4 pages worth of this.

Airbellum is the one that should be banned. The Cat brings more to the game then a simple level 3 tuner. For all those that said, but Cat works in Glads. Big deal. Glads are simply a good archetype, and being good isn't a crime. If anything needs to be done about them it's banning Gyzarus.

Guest PikaPerson01

im not a noob...ive played yugioh for 8 years...since it first started in america...and that is not a powerful card...one look at its ATK and DEF...two what r the chances of gettin it out...and three hte other card is more powerful cause one its a tuner and two its got stronger ATK and DEF...and i have a rescue cat in my beast deck

You've spoken English all your life and that still hasn't helped you in not mangling the English language.

On-topic: Ban the level 3 Beast Tuner. Banl any other 3 or lower beast tuners.

Airbellum is the one that should be banned. The Cat brings more to the game then a simple level 3 tuner. For all those that said' date=' but Cat works in Glads. Big deal. Glads are simply a good archetype, and being good isn't a crime. If anything needs to be done about them it's banning Gyzarus.

[/quote']

I see your argument and raise you this question that I asked in another thread.

If Konami released about 3-5 Level 3 Beast Tuners, would Rescue Cat be the bannable one or the 3ish Tuners? Why?

Everybody here is missing something. Airbellum was release 2 weeks ago so Konami will leave Kitty Synchro for atleast 1 format ... And the only good lvl 6 synchro is goyo (the others are just beatstics) who is limited while the ONLY lvl 5 is Android which is a beatstick too. Ofcourse when DT synhros like Brionac and Catastor are released there will be immediate ban for Kitty' date=' but for now they can leave it that way and the biggest change could be limiting them (thus making it imposible to use more than once unless you recycle Airbellum via PoA or something like that :P )

[/quote']

He came out like a year ago. The ban list is based on the OCG and so it doesn't matter when it came out in TCG.

On Topic: I'm to lazy to read 4 pages worth of this.

Airbellum is the one that should be banned. The Cat brings more to the game then a simple level 3 tuner. For all those that said, but Cat works in Glads. Big deal. Glads are simply a good archetype, and being good isn't a crime. If anything needs to be done about them it's banning Gyzarus.

OMG you are back on topic.

Anyways Konami won't change the banlist, because they would like to make some more money from the TCG too :P And banning Airbellum is kind of stupid. It ruins the X-Sabers which are really fun. And I agree that limiting them is better than banning.

Archived