Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

IC: The stranger walked into Satellite and asked around for the old crater that supposedly contained the portal to the Underworld. He thanked the young woman who helped him, who then ran away in fright.

The stranger made his way to the old building where the Dark Signers once used to dwell, only to find a torn-down house.

He then raised his arms into the air and a symbol that looked like purple hands glowed on his right arm.

All around him, for miles, people just stopped what they were doing as they turned into mindless Shadow Drones, which started to drag supplies to the old crater.

If anyone could look through the stranger's armor, he would probably be smiling.

Guest TheFinalFan

IC: The stranger watched his new servants construct a new base on the ruins of the old one. This base looked more like a medieval castle from the Dark Ages that was built into the wall of the hole, but it also incorporated architectural elements from virtually every major civilization in human history.

The stranger apparently liked what they were building, especially since he was the architect, and the local townspeople were his tools.

When they were finished, he sent them back to where they originally from and had them continue their work.

To this day, the citizens of Satellite have no idea where that 5 hours and 23 minutes went.

Name: Unknown but people call him : Masked man

Deck Type: beast/dino beatdown

Eartbound card: earthbound immortal Terque Roche

264958j.jpg

Appearance: http://forum-files2.fobby.net/0011/9231/MaskedMan.png

Bio:unknown will reveal later

Dark Signer mark: Wolf

D-Wheel Appearance: normal dark signer d-wheel

i wil only exept u when your earthbound is bassed on a original nazca line, otherwise not

i have a treat where there is a link to the existing nazca lines okey

"Hey' date=' i'm James." said James with his mark glowing as well. He noticed that Jonny's was the dragons (what is your mark?).

[/quote']

OOC: right claw

jonny's mark started to glow

jonny looked at his mark and that of james, stould of and sayed

Jonny: whats this, i never felt this before, do you know what this is or do you also thinks this is wy we are here

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: I realize that my character is being incredibly anti-social, but isn't anyone interested in the new Dark Signer base?

IC: The stranger walked into his new base, pleased at the work of the locals. He walked around, checking out the base where the other Dark Signers would be staying, before walking into a large room in the center of the base.

He wlked all the way to the other end of the room, which resembled the old Dark Signers' conference table, except this one had a large throne at the opposite end.

He pulled the massive stone throne out, took at seat in it, placed his left hand on his right arm, activating his Mark of the Shadows, which would send a message to the other Dark Signers to come to the base, then waited for his subjects to arrive.

OOC: YRPOtaku169 wo!uld you not become the leader of the dark signers

then from out an shadow in the room Riko stept out of it

Riko: funny how you controled those people, but we needed and bass

but the way you activated that power, its almost leader fit material

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: My character isn't the leader.

He just wants to be the leader really badly.

Really REALLY badly.

So he made a new base for the Dark Signers to gain their favor.

OK?

Name: Unknown but people call him : Masked man

Deck Type: beast/dino beatdown

Eartbound card: earthbound immortal Terque Roche

264958j.jpg

Appearance: http://forum-files2.fobby.net/0011/9231/MaskedMan.png

Bio:unknown will reveal later

Dark Signer mark: Wolf

D-Wheel Appearance: normal dark signer d-wheel

i wil only exept u when your earthbound is bassed on a original nazca line' date=' otherwise not

i have a treat where there is a link to the existing nazca lines okey

[/quote']

Ooc:The wolf/dog is a real line look it up.

Ooc:The wolf/dog is a real line look it up.

Ooc: i know that the dog is real and that some nazca lines have more names but the dog nazca line has only 3 nmes and wolf is not 1 of them, its other names are called fox and jaguar thats all, no wolf.

i know becose i have a solid source:

http://www.nazcamystery.com/nazca_lines.htm

if you have any source that the dog nazca line is also called the wolf than you may use that wolf other wise you have to take an other one

Riko: it dont realy matter witch one you duel, its yust a warning oke

then riko closed the call and then looked at Kurohime Kikoutsukai hoe whas stil siting at the dark signer throne

Riko: while he is going to give the signers a "warning" we can begin to open the door of the underworld, during your absinds, i already opend the locks of the old momentum so they wil need to lock it back up so be beter make the old momentum rerotate now

Archived