Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

OoC: Mind if I order Pizza? For the meeting of the Dark Signers?

Ooc: we are dark signers' date=' where dead, you think where gona eat

[/quote]

OoC: Oh... Kay. So we just wait... And I think if we order pizza the pizza man will know of our existence, right?

"I wonder what the others are up to..." Otto thought.

And it was definitely not killing people. Haha!

OOC: Sorry about that.

I'm going to be away a good amount' date=' so I will let dim control 'Hime until I get back.

[/quote']

Ooc: with this i think i control his Dark Signer for the moment

Kurohime Kikoutsukai: Riko i feel that you have somthing to do also

Riko: yes my leader but staying here to serve you is more inportant

Kurohime Kikoutsukai: go do what you must do i wil start opening the door of the underworld and release the black fog.

riko: okey my leader

riko stoud up, whent to his d-wheel outside an ride to domino

while he whas riding, behind him a black fog apeard that coovers satilite compleet.

al people disapeared in the fog

and riko just entered domino thinkin of 1 thing:

"demias, you wil pay!!"

[

OoC: Mind if I order Pizza? For the meeting of the Dark Signers?

Ooc: we are dark signers' date=' where dead, you think where gona eat

[/quote]

OoC: Oh... Kay. So we just wait... And I think if we order pizza the pizza man will know of our existence, right?

"I wonder what the others are up to..." Otto thought.

look dude you may post here but please post someting normal and no stopid thing like this:

[spoiler=this:]

I wonder what the others are up to..." Otto thought.

so dont do that anymore okey

(this is a warning okey, and i hate warnings. you maybe a good gay but those posts are a bit stopid okey keep in the story interesting)

"Now i activate the effect of the kalut the moon shadow in my hand. by discarding him to the grave' date=' i can add 1400 attack to my shura(3200)."

[/quote']

X-Saber Galahad gains 300 ATK and nearly hits Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame.

"I activate the Quick-Play Spell card Speed Spell - Multiple Downgrade! When your monsters ATK increases I can decrease it back to normal!"

Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame gets weaker. X-Saber Galahad gets closer and closer.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Speed Spell - Multiple Downgrade: Quick-Play Spell Card

Effect: Activate only when your opponent's monster gains ATK. Decrease it's ATK back down to it's original ATK.

Shura got hit with the attack and James took 300 points of damage

James:3700:2

???:4000:2

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"screamed James as the battle damage went through. "What, real Damage?"

"Oh did I forget? The damage is real. I'll end my turn by playing 2 cards face-down."

"My...draw," said James in a tired voice.

James:3700:3

???:4000:3

"I summon Sirrocco the dawn in attack mode. i can do so without a tribute when you control a monster, and i don't. I play Speed Spell - Acceleration Limiter now for the next two turns, you gain no speed counters. now i'll special summon gale the whirlwind and half your monsters attack power (900?) now sirrocco will attack you monster, and due to it's effect, it loses 500 more attack points (400)."

"Not so fast. I'll activate Mirror Force. When you attack I can destroy all attack position monsters you control."

A big barrier came around John and Sirroco hits it and both Blackwings shatter.

"Anything else?"

"i activate my face down trap stun. now no trap effects take effect this turn."

???:2400:2 (you lost one by take 1600, because every 1000 takes away one speed counter)

"Now i'll attack with gale."

???:1100:1 (you lost one by take 1600, because every 1000 takes away one speed counter)

"Your turn."

ooc: i did set a card. proof.

"Now I draw! I activate my trap card Infernal Warrior! This card Special Summons 2 Infernal Tokens to my side of the field!"

Two fireballs appear on John's side of the field.

"Now!" John laughs, "It is the end of you! The prehistoric times are calling to me and it's master! And I'll grant their wishes! I tribute my two Infernal Tokens to summon my Earthbound Immortal, Ccaria!"

A giant shell type thing appears high in the sky. Then all of a sudden lots of hooded figures appear behind the purple fire. All of a sudden they turn into purple light and get absorbed into the shell. The shell then turns into a giant sauropod which is black and green. It roars a mighty roar. It is HUGE!!!! John starts laughing.

ooc: Time for reactions.

[spoiler=Cards used]

Infernal Warrior: Trap card

Effect: Special Summon 2 "Infernal Tokens" (FIRE/ Pyro-type/ ATK 0/ DEF 0) to your side of the field.

Earthbound Immortal Ccaria

2d8rg1x.jpg

IC:"Wh..Whaaa! thats big!" said James looking at the ei (imortal).

"y..you think i'll give up that easyly!" said James dodging the attack, but still taking the damage. "Err... Now it's my turn

james:300:1

???:1100:1

"Now... you don't have anything to defend you, so i'll play cold wave. now all s/t are on ice for the rest of the turn... and that's all i need. now i special summon bora the spear and sych it with my gale. {speech}The darkness can't win against the light, no matter how powerful it is, and this is proof. SYNCHRO SUMMON, SHOW YOURSELF, INFERNO WING DRAGON!

297377g.jpg

Now i discard a card to destroy your immortal!"

the dragon breathed flames that destroyed the giant monster.

"NOW ATTACK INFERNO WING DRAGON! SHINGING FLARE STORM!"

James:300:1

???:0: X

"...Very well."

Demias pulled out a remote and hit a button. After about five seconds, his D-Wheel pulled up beside him. He put on the helmet, put his Duel Disk in the designated slot, and activated the holoprojectors.

"Warning. Warning. D-Wheel holoprojectors offline. D-wheel holoprojectors offline."

Demias swore. Then, he put his Duel Disk back on his arm.

"Sorry. It looks like Riding Duels are out of the picture for me at the moment. How's a Ground Duel work for you?" He could sense the derision that was to come.

riko detached his dueldisk from his d-wheel put hivemind dragon in the extra deck and placed hiss own deck in his duel disk and activate his duel disk

riko and demias jelled at the same time "DUEL!!!"

riko: i gona start things of "draw'

i'l place 2 cards face down

then i activate the field spell "negative zone"

then i wil summon "Negative Dwelling Dragon" in DEF mode

now that "negative dwelling dragon" is summoned, a negative counter is placed on "negative zone". Now i'l end my turn.

[spoiler=cards used:]

33884trt.jpg33884d.jpg

"Right. I draw. I summon the Knight of the Pentagram - Ferclos! Then I activate my Elemental Pentagram Spell! Now, I can remove a monster in my hand from play to give my monsters that card's Attribute! I remove my Knight of the Pentagram - Rensko to make my monster the DARK attribute as well. Now, I activate my Quintessence Spell Card! I select an Attribute, and all monsters with that Attribute gain 600 ATK this turn. I choose DARK!"

Ferclos- 1900-->2500

NDD-1300-->1900

"Now, attack his Dragon!"

Ferclos lifted his sword into the air. The Pentagram fired a dark bolt, which struck the blade. Ferclos then charged the dragon, leaping into the air and cutting it in two.

Now, for my Ferclos' effect. When it destroys a monster that matches its Attribute, it can attack again! Now, Direct Attack!"

Ferclos, still recovering after the destruction of the Dragon, charged the Dark Signer. Though he managed to catch the blade on his Duel Disk, there was no doubt that the attack was powerful.

Riko LP: 4000-->1500

"I'll end my turn with a face-down."

[spoiler=Cards used]

Knight of the Pentagram - Ferclos

WIND

Warrior

4/1900/1900

If this card destroys a monster with the same Attribute as this card in battle, this card can attack once again in a row. You cannot activate this effect more that twice in a turn.

Elemental Pentagram

Continuous Spell

This card cannot be removed from the field while you control at least 1 "Pentagram" monster. Once per turn, remove a monster in your hand (except a LIGHT monster) from play to select an Attribute. All monsters you control are treated as that Attribute until your opponent's next End Phase. You can discard a card in your hand to the Graveyard (except for a LIGHT monster) to destroy 1 face-up card with the same attribute as the discarded card.

Quint-essence

Normal Spell

If you control a "Pentagram" Continuous Spell Card, select an Attribute. Increase the ATK of all monsters of that Attribute by 600 until the End Phase.

Knight of the Pentagram - Rensko

DARK

Warrior

3/1500/1500

If your opponent controls a monster that shares an Attribute with this card, this card is treated as a Tuner monster. Once per turn, you can remove a monster in your hand that shares an Attribute with this card from play to increase the Level of this card by 1.

Field:

Monsters- Ferclos

S/T: E-Pentagram, 1 f/d

hand: 1

Graveyard: 1

OOP: Rensko

riko: hehe that fun ist it, like old times 'draw'

now i summon negative axe dragonute (2000 ATK) then i activate this symbol of dragon soul.

now i special summon 1 dragon-type monster from my hand then i ad 1 card from my deck to my hand so i special summon negative mirage dragon. attack negative axe dragonute, slice his knight in 2.

negative axe dragonute taked his axe and cut ferclus in 2 and as he disapeared demias feeled like he whas cut in half also

riko: now negative mirage dragon direct attack

negative mirage dragon dit his attack, demias screamt it out

riko: hahaha i end my turn

[spoiler=cards used]

33884h.jpg33884p.jpg

33884b.jpg

lp me:1500

lpyou:2300

Field:

Monsters- N axe dragonute/N mirage dragon

S/T: 1

field spell: negative zone

hand: 2

Graveyard: 2

"Dammit! So this is what a Duel of Darkness feels like! I...*cough* draw. And activate my Pentacle's Song Spell. Now, by removing a Pentagram monster in my Graveyard from play, I draw two cards. I Summon my Knight of the Pentagram - Zulonsk. I can do this only if I have no monsters and the monsters you have share an Attribute. I also activate the effect of my Pentagram again, removing my Knight of the Pentagram - Reskenon to once again make my Knights' Attribute Dark. I summon my Knight of the Pentagram - Beiren, and end my turn."

[spoiler=Cards used]

Pentacle's Song

Normal Spell

Remove a "Pentagram" card in your Graveyard from play. Draw two cards.

Knight of the Pentagram - Zulonsk

EARTH

Warrior

6/2300/2300

If two or more monsters on the field share an Attribute and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. It cannot attack the turn it is Summoned with this effect.

Knight of the Pentagram - Reskenon

DARK

Warrior

1/100/100

If this card in your hand is removed from play, add it to your hand during your End Phase.

Knight of the Pentagram - Beiren

LIGHT

Warrior

4/1600/1600

This card cannot be destroyed by monsters that have the same Attribute as this card.

Riko:1500

Demias:2300

Field:

Monsters- KOTP- Zulonsk/KOTP- Beiren

S/T: E-Pentagram, 1 f/d

field spell: Negative Zone

Graveyard: 2

OOP: Rensko/Ferclos

"y..you think i'll give up that easyly!" said James dodging the attack' date=' but still taking the damage. "Err... Now it's my turn

"Now... you don't have anything to defend you, so i'll play cold wave. now all s/t are on ice for the rest of the turn... and that's all i need. now i special summon bora the spear and sych it with my gale. {speech}The darkness can't win against the light, no matter how powerful it is, and this is proof. SYNCHRO SUMMON, SHOW YOURSELF, INFERNO WING DRAGON!

[img']http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4568/297377g.jpg[/img]

The Duel Runner stopped and spun around. John got off and laughed.

"So, the first of our duels and the Signers win."

As John said this he took off his helmet and hood revealing a man with black eyes, dark red marks on his face and long blue hair.

"Don't worry," He said "The Dark Signers will beat you pathetic idiots."

He put his helmet back on and sped off on his Duel Runner. He arrived back with the other Dark Signers.

riko: i draw, now before i continu i must tell you as long a field spell in play, al my monster there effect are active so now i discard 1 card from my hand to special summon negative gray wing from my hand then i activate the effect of the monster i yust send to the graveyard now once per turn, i summon negative totem dragon from my graveyard, now i activate his other effect when i release it for a DARK monster it counts as 2 monsters.

negative totem dragon disapeared in a shadow and from that schadow, a smiling dragon apeared simular to a dark tuner.

riko: i advance summon my dark tuner - negative soul drago. and When this is Summoned, you can send 1 monster card from your hand or deck to the graveyard then this cards Level become the same as the Level of the monster send by this card effect. i send a other dark tuner with level 10 to the graveyard by the effect of soul drago, so its Level is 10 also.

now im tunin my level 3 Negative gray wing with my dark tuner - negative soul drago for a dark tuning.

the smiling dark tuner disapeared but only stars stayed, those stars entered the body of gray wing with brute force, then riko spread his arms and spoke.

riko: when the flame of the underworld enters our field, reveal your shadow to turn the light negative "DARK SYNCHRO" apear now Negative Flame Dragoon

a black dragon apeared in a blink, breading black flames and looked in the eyes of demias.

riko: When dark tuner - negative soul drago is used for a Dark Synchro Summon, i draw cards equal to the difference betwene this cards origenal Level and the Level of the monster discarded by this card effect. so i draw 3. i got a suprise for u, trap open cursed prison, now i special summon 1 monster from my Extra Deck in Defense Position. The monster's battle position cannot be changed and its effects are negated and When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster or If the monster is removed from the field, i destroy this card.

so apear now, my prisoner Hivemind Dragon

Hivemind Dragon apeared in a cage, chains al over it

riko: hahaha how does it feel you dragon locked here. i place a card face down then i activate this spell card Spiritual Attack, so now i Select 1 monster on my side of the field to activate this card. now Once per turn by skiping my Battle Phase, i can inflict damage to you equal to half of the origenal ATK of the selected monster on your side of the field. so i select "hivemind dragon". i cannot battle this turn by the effect of spiritual attack but its effect can, so i skip my battle phase and inflict half the ATK of hivemind dragon as damage to your life points.

From hivemind dragon a small soul like thing apeared and tackeled demias for a damage of 1200, demias screamed again

riko: i end my turn

[spoiler=cards used]

Spiritual Attack

continues Spell

Select 1 monster on you side of the field to activate this card. Once per turn by skiping your Battle Phase, you can inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the origenal ATK of the selected monster on your side of the field. During the turn you activete this card, you cannot enter your Battle Phase. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. If the monster is removed from the field, destroy this card and inflict damage to you and your opponent equal to half of the origenal ATK of the selected monster on your side of the field.

cursed prison= http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Prison

29ux7vd.jpg33884s.jpg

33884p.jpg33884i.jpg

send to grave by the effect of soul drago= 33884.jpg

Riko:1500

Demias:1100

Field:

Monsters- N axe dragonute, N mirage dragon, N flame Dragoon, hivemind dragon

S/T: cursed prison, spiritual attack, 1 f/d

field spell: Negative Zone

Graveyard: 6

"y..you think i'll give up that easyly!" said James dodging the attack' date=' but still taking the damage. "Err... Now it's my turn

[img']http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4568/297377g.jpg[/img]

The Duel Runner stopped and spun around. John got off and laughed.

"So, the first of our duels and the Signers win."

As John said this he took off his helmet and hood revealing a man with black eyes, dark red marks on his face and long blue hair.

"Don't worry," He said "The Dark Signers will beat you pathetic idiots."

He put his helmet back on and sped off on his Duel Runner. He arrived back with the other Dark Signers.

ooc: normally, the loser get's sent to 'the nethworld' (4kids'ed), but what ever.

IC:"Ha, you can't beat the signers. it is our destiny to defeat you guys."

Archived