Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Back.

What did I miss, and what would you like me to do?

IC: The stranger waited for all of the Dark Signers to arrive.

"Is everyone here yet?" he asked, impatiently.

ooc:you dit not mis anything involving the dark signers but me and tpopoli are waiting for an order of you. this mayed help to make an order:

[spoiler=decision]

before u came to domino as dark signer, i as riko unlocked the tower that locked the old momentem and i got the dragon of demias(for a plot in the story later)

hope this helps

now back to the story:

Riko: not yet my leader but as u also feel one of us is going to duel them. now what can i and this masked dark signer do for u.

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: Get ready for a shocker.

IC: "Fine then." the stranger got up as he seemed to undo buckles and latches his armor.

"Let's start this meeting." his voice changed from a deep masculine baritone to a soft femenine soprano.

As he lifted his helmet, the rest of the armor came off and clettered to the floor, revealing a scantily-clad female with pale-white skin covered in purple veins and red tattoos, silver hair, and silver eyes, with the black of a Dark Signer. Every aspect of her figure, other than the veins and tattoos, which looked remarkably similar to scars, was flawless, and she then summoned nearby shadows to cover her as they turned into black and red robes.

"You may call me Kurohime Kikoutsukai, and I will be your leader." she commanded in a upper-class British accent.

ooc: muhahaaha. a character plot twist.

my N/A app

Name: Lucas Van dyke

Deck Type: Morphtronic/cyber

Ace card: Power tool dragon/ cyber end dragon.

Appearance:He has blonde hair and blue eyes. he has a striped red and yellow shirt with jeans.

Bio: His twin brother went missing a few years ago and now he works to help the signers. even if they dont want his help.

D-Wheel Appearance: JackAtlasD-Wheel.png

but Green and blue

Guest TheFinalFan

OOC: But you will treat 'Hime with respect.

Or else she WILL kick your....well....you get the idea....

IC: 'Hime simply asked "Yes. Please tell me what is currently going on."

"And please: go into as much detail as possible."

Name:Hirikiri

Deck Type:Pandemonium and fiend invation

Ace card:Zoa and metal morph combo

Appearance:6'0 Wears all black and has black spiked hair and wears bandeges on eyes becouse hes blind(Cards are in Brail)

Bio:Blinded in car wreck that killed his parents and ever sence roamed the streets alone

D-Wheel Appearance:All black version of Yuseei's

"I'll take care of this one' date=' but how do you know it's one of them, and not just a thief on a d-wheel?" asked James.

[/quote']

The Duel Runner went up to James. All everyone saw was a hooded figure.

"Get on your D-Wheel (Duel Runner) and come on outside." He said.

OoC: Hey dimitri' date='do you want me to PM you my dragon?

[/quote']

ooc: edit your app okey

Hirikiri saw something going on down the street and jumped on his Duel runner and rode down the street to see whats going on. When he gets down there he sees a couple of guys about to duel on duel runners so he sets back and watches the action.

ooc: there still in the bilding so watching from the street cant be now okey

so edit your post a bit

OOC: But you will treat 'Hime with respect.

Or else she WILL kick your....well....you get the idea....

IC: 'Hime simply asked "Yes. Please tell me what is currently going on."

"And please: go into as much detail as possible."

IC:

Well my leader' date=' during your absinds, i unlocked the locks of the old momentum and now one of us is going to give a "warning" to the signers to stay back and thats all i know my Leader now should we prepaire the black fog so we tribute and can open the door of the underworld[hr']

OoC: What do you want me to edit?

ooc: your application that you posted

IC:"Alright' date=' lets go," James said as he ran downstaurs and outside to get his d-wheel. "Alright lets go." (ooc:speed world of speed world 2?) **Speed would set, on, auto pilot, standby**

[/quote']

As they started up their Duel Runners outside, the sky all went cloudy and dark. Then a purple light shot around the outside and constructed a Dinosaur Shape. John smiled.

Archived