Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

OoC: Oh my god! An Anthropod! Just like mine! Are you sure Crab's in the Nazca thingy?

Otto kept waiting and looking at her cards.

"This looks strong. So do these. And my Scorpion is strong enough. Earthbound Immortal Cercophonu Squamu, I may need you. Power Overwhelming..."

OoC: I bet you can't pronounce that! (Ser-so-fo-noo sqwaw-moo) like that.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"OK' date=' draw!"

James:4000:1

????:4000:1

"First i summon BW Shura the blue flame. next i'll set a card and end my turn."

{at beggining of your turn}

James:4000:2

????:4000:2

[/quote']

"I draw! I summon X-Saber Galahad in Attack mode! Now my monster attacks!"

X-Saber Galahad attacks Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame.

"Now it gains 300 ATK because it attacks your monster!" Said John.

ooc: Gonna' counter?

[spoiler=Cards Used]

ooc: www.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/X-Saber_Galahad

OoC: Oh my god! An Anthropod! Just like mine! Are you sure Crab's in the Nazca thingy?

Otto kept waiting and looking at her cards.

"This looks strong. So do these. And my Scorpion is strong enough. Earthbound Immortal Cercophonu Squamu' date=' I may need you. Power Overwhelming..."

OoC: I bet you can't pronounce that! (Ser-so-fo-noo sqwaw-moo) like that.

[/quote']

ooc: wel there is a shell nazca line but the crab fits being it okey

By the way, i made that card so i should know

Lucas arrived at mr fudo's place where he said he wanted him.(go along with it. just say you asked Lucas to help the signers.) he walked where everyone was. "Mr. Fudo. you wanted to see me?" Lucas said.

" riko should I go? I have somone I want to check out. he may be a threat." masked man said readying his deck. He then stood up straight waitng for an answer.

Demias caught Johnny's shoulder before he left the building.

"Johnny, what good will it do you to go out now? There aren't any other Dark Signers out there, and the only one is engaged behind a wall that no one can enter or leave until an outcome is decided. we need to get out of here before things start blowing up."

"Now i activate the effect of the kalut the moon shadow in my hand. by discarding him to the grave' date=' i can add 1400 attack to my shura(3200)."

[/quote']

X-Saber Galahad gains 300 ATK and nearly hits Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame.

"I activate the Quick-Play Spell card Speed Spell - Multiple Downgrade! When your monsters ATK increases I can decrease it back to normal!"

Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame gets weaker. X-Saber Galahad gets closer and closer.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Speed Spell - Multiple Downgrade: Quick-Play Spell Card

Effect: Activate only when your opponent's monster gains ATK. Decrease it's ATK back down to it's original ATK.

Ooc: to elemental azza kid, speed world effect wound let you activate a spell card unless its a speed spell, and if you do play a non-speed spell you take 2000 points of damage and lose 2 speed counters

but i can see it a card you thout yourself so make it into a speed spell and we got no problems okey

"Now i activate the effect of the kalut the moon shadow in my hand. by discarding him to the grave' date=' i can add 1400 attack to my shura(3200)."

[/quote']

"I activate the Quick-Play Spell card Speed Spell - Multiple Downgrade! When your monsters ATK increases I can decrease it back to normal!"

Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame gets weaker. X-Saber Galahad gets closer and closer.

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Effect: Activate only when your opponent's monster gains ATK. Decrease it's ATK back down to it's original ATK.

Shura got hit with the attack and James took 300 points of damage

James:3700:2

???:4000:2

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"screamed James as the battle damage went through. "What, real Damage?"

[/quote']

[spoiler=Cards Used]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"screamed James as the battle damage went through. "What, real Damage?"

"Oh did I forget? The damage is real. I'll end my turn by playing 2 cards face-down."

[/quote']

[spoiler=Cards Used]

"Oh did I forget? The damage is real. I'll end my turn by playing 2 cards face-down."

"My...draw," said James in a tired voice.

James:3700:3

???:4000:3

"I summon Sirrocco the dawn in attack mode. i can do so without a tribute when you control a monster, and i don't. I play Speed Spell - Acceleration Limiter now for the next two turns, you gain no speed counters. now i'll special summon gale the whirlwind and half your monsters attack power (900?) now sirrocco will attack you monster, and due to it's effect, it loses 500 more attack points (400)."

after demias stoped jonny, jonny turned to him

jonny: look demias i know that it wories you but i'l be fine you stay here with MR Fudo, il go after them and nothing wil hold me back. i'm king of turbo i dont hold back for anything

jonny whent on his d-wheel then he rided to a bridge and from that bridge he jumped in the geoglyf and started the pursuing

[/quote']

[spoiler=Cards Used]

"I summon Sirrocco the dawn in attack mode. i can do so without a tribute when you control a monster, and i don't. I play Speed Spell - Acceleration Limiter now for the next two turns, you gain no speed counters. now i'll special summon gale the whirlwind and half your monsters attack power (900?) now sirrocco will attack you monster, and due to it's effect, it loses 500 more attack points (400)."

"Not so fast. I'll activate Mirror Force. When you attack I can destroy all attack position monsters you control."

A big barrier came around John and Sirroco hits it and both Blackwings shatter.

"Anything else?"

[/quote']

[spoiler=Cards Used]

"Not so fast. I'll activate Mirror Force. When you attack I can destroy all attack position monsters you control."

"Anything else?"

"i activate my face down trap stun. now no trap effects take effect this turn."

???:2400:2 (you lost one by take 1600, because every 1000 takes away one speed counter)

"Now i'll attack with gale."

???:1100:1 (you lost one by take 1600, because every 1000 takes away one speed counter)

"Your turn."

ooc: i did set a card. proof.

"OK' date=' draw!"

James:4000:1

????:4000:1

"First i summon BW Shura the blue flame. next [b']i'll set a card[/b] and end my turn."

{at beggining of your turn}

James:4000:2

????:4000:2

"I draw! I summon X-Saber Galahad in Attack mode! Now my monster attacks!"

X-Saber Galahad attacks Blackwing Shura the Blue Flame.

"Now it gains 300 ATK because it attacks your monster!" Said John.

ooc: Gonna' counter?

[spoiler=Cards Used]

ooc: www.yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/X-Saber_Galahad

[/quote']

[spoiler=Cards Used]

"Anything else?"

"i activate my face down trap stun. now no trap effects take effect this turn."

???:2400:2 (you lost one by take 1600, because every 1000 takes away one speed counter)

"Now i'll attack with gale."

???:1100:1 (you lost one by take 1600, because every 1000 takes away one speed counter)

"Your turn."

ooc: i did set a card. proof.

"Now I draw! I activate my trap card Infernal Warrior! This card Special Summons 2 Infernal Tokens to my side of the field!"

Two fireballs appear on John's side of the field.

"Now!" John laughs, "It is the end of you! The prehistoric times are calling to me and it's master! And I'll grant their wishes! I tribute my two Infernal Tokens to summon my Earthbound Immortal, Ccaria!"

A giant shell type thing appears high in the sky. Then all of a sudden lots of hooded figures appear behind the purple fire. All of a sudden they turn into purple light and get absorbed into the shell. The shell then turns into a giant sauropod which is black and green. It roars a mighty roar. It is HUGE!!!! John starts laughing.

ooc: Time for reactions.

[spoiler=Cards used]

Infernal Warrior: Trap card

Effect: Special Summon 2 "Infernal Tokens" (FIRE/ Pyro-type/ ATK 0/ DEF 0) to your side of the field.

Earthbound Immortal Ccaria

2d8rg1x.jpg

Archived