Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

The hooded man looked around for a Signer. He then found one. James.

"Perfect."

The hooded man sped towards James and parked his Runner in front of James. James gasped as The hooded man took off his hood revealing a man with long blue hair. He had red marks on his face and black eyes. He was smiling.

"So. A Signer. John Roberts can take you down." John started laughing. Laughing an evil laugh.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riko turned to the masked man

Riko: first of all, im not your master, we dark signers has no master but we do have a leader

riko then turned to Kurohime ho was stil siting on the throne

Riko: there is or leader and what want our "leader" to do know wil you do a i sayed before or somting else?

[spoiler=this is what i sayed before:]

during your absinds, i already opend the locks of the old momentum so they wil need to lock it back up so be beter make the old momentum rerotate now

Ooc; okey but its the signer that should post now

while the dark signer where planing there skeems at the security HQ things are happening to:

secretary: MR Fudo, 3 of your guests are here now.

MR Fudo: okey i wil go to them now and do not whant any interuption only when needed

secretary: okey sir

MR Fudo whent to the signer after he took somthing from his desk

an alarm whent of in the bilding and MR Fudo pfone whent of, he looked at it and then spoke.

MR Fudo: okey this is a short version of whats goin on and what you gona see in a cople minutes, you are signer, chosen by the crimson dragon to protect the world like my father dit, yes my father was a signer to so i know what you are. Also you al have your own Dragons exeept you demias (ooc: this is to put a plot in the story betwene my dark signer Riko and your signer demias, if its good for u), those dragons you wil need to protect the world and yourself.

"It seems that way."

Demias also stood.

"I also know of these legends. I had to study them to play his (he pointed at Fudo) father and Jack Atlas respectively. There are dark forces at work, sort of negative Signers. They are what we must defend against. Now then, Mr Fudo, I'm ready when you are."

OoC:Fine with me.

Archived