Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still accepting? I can see there are 3 vacant spots for Dark Signers...

Name: Otto Joltingson

Deck Type: Black Widow

[spoiler=Earthbound card:]

117444c.jpg

Appearance: A young lass with pink hair and purple eyes.

Bio: Little is known about her. All we know is how she got that mark. Long ago, a Wood Scorpion pinched her and... yup. I know it's stupid.

Dark Signer mark: Scorpion

D-Wheel Appearance: http://www.bikemenu.com/art/collectables/Spiderman_motorcycle_model.jpg

And i named my Earthbound Immortal After the Scientific Name of the Wood Scorpion! That was self-drawn. And it's PINK. Not manly, but no choice. You should state the colour of each Earthbound Immortal on the first post.

Why? I'll change anyway...

And what's Nazca line? Could you explain clearly?

ooc:

nazca lines are a holy ground in mexico and there are giant marks on that ground, earthbound immortals and dark signer marks are bassed on those marks

here is a map and a site for the nazca lines

http://www.mysteryperu.com/eng/assets/mapa_nasca.jpg

http://www.nazcamystery.com/nazca_lines.htm

OoC: I thought there was a Dark Signer going up said stairs.

Ooc:

no not upstairs he whas in the hall and now outside to turbo duel so nobody upstairs okey

OoC: I edited my app a little. And read the message that follows. Hope you'll accept. Why don't you want a Red Spider?

Oh! I get it! So no Scorpion? Mind if I take Flower? First Plant-type.

wel there is a scorpion line so you can take it but flower is good to

Name:Joe

Deck type:Invert

375944.jpg theres a sample

Signer dragon card:

375944u.jpg Stardust archfeind

Apperance: well i could find anything could someone tell me where to find a pic that doesnt look wierd

Bio: A fun loving guy who loves to laugh and joke but when he duels the laughing ends

signer mark: Not fussed

D-runner appearence: 375944.jpg

ok this is the only way to show you it and its not all squashed like that

OoC: Where do I start?

ooc:

the leader of the dark signers are gathering al dark signer in satilite at the old momentum in a castle maked in it so you go there

there are already 2 others(me as riko and tpopoli as masked man)

so just start posting that you enter the room where the dark signers are gatering

OoC: Nevermind I'll just find a good place.... And Otto is a SHE, not a man.

Otto was walking around Domino City. Hopefully, she won't get knocked down by Truckroid! OK just kidding, it doesn't even exist anymore. She looked around for someone to duel... Wierd day.

"Hmmm... My Scorpion, very remarkable..." she thought, "That remnds me..."

She dashed.... Well, she found herself in the room where Dark Signers are meeting... Not very crowded...

jonny looked at the duel from the bilding and heard james yelling

Jonny: i dont care what he sayes, "demias" i goin to that duel with my d-wheel on the streets

are u comming to or not.

jonny runned downstairs got out the bilding and wait there a fiew minutes until demias comes to, if not he wil go after the james and the dark signer in the geoglypf

Can I join? Can I also use one of your Earthbound Immortals???

Name: Seth Roberts

Deck Type: Aqua

[spoiler=Eartbound card:]

33884w.jpg

[spoiler=Appearance:]

2mqurf8.png

Bio: Seth was a geek before he became a Dark Signer. A bully "accidently" pushed him of a boat and he drowned to death. Now he seeks revenge on the bully (Who is now a signer!!!) to kill him and the rest of the Signers.

Dark Signer mark: Crab

D-Wheel Appearance: Like Crow's but its blue and has Jet-skis so it can go across water instead of wings.

Demias followed Johnny, if only to warn him.

"Once a Duel of Darkness starts, no one goes in or out!" he called after Johnny. The idiot didn't know what he was getting into. If he just barreled headfirst, and the Dark Signer summoned what Demias thought he had... There would be trouble, that much was for certain.

Archived