Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Age of the new Signers ( STARTED, accepting by pm)

dimitri

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Demias was barely concious as he drew his card. While he knew that he was in a serious situation, he couldn't help but laugh.

"This is too much fun. There's so much risk around every corner! This would make a wonderful stage show! I activate Pentacle Summon to Special Summon Pentagram Magician and tune it to my Zulonsk."

The magician transformed into two rings and circled around Zulonsk who transformed into six stars. A beam of light shot through it.

"The Five Gods of Destiny have made their decision! He who stands before you is the true champion of the allmighty Pentacle! Synchro Summon! From your long slumber, arise Horentias, King of the Pentagram!"

A powerful man stood before the Dark Signer. He had snow white hair and a beard to match, but the size of his sword and physique more than made up for it. On his chest, like Demias's other monsters, was a pentacle.

Now, I activate the effect of Elemental Pentagram, removing my Reskenon once again from play. Then, I activate my Spell, Cry of the Pentagram! I can return my five removed from play monsters to my Deck, then draw three cards. I now activate the second effect of my Elemental Pentagram! By discarding a Spell Card from my hand, I can destroy a Spell Card on the field! Your Spirit Link is no more!"

A green ball of light emerged from the Pentagram, and shot itself at the Spell Card. The three cards vanished (Hivemind Dragon, Spiritual Attack, and Cursed Prison). I place a card facedown and switch my Beiren to attack mode. Now, I'll attack your Dragonute with Horentias! Pentacle Wave!"

Horentias lifted his sword and made a cutting motion with his sword. The Axe Dragonute was then cut through by what seemed like nothing, but when it fell, its back had the same pentacle insignia as Horentias.

"Then Beiren attacks your Mirage Dragon!"

Beiren charged, dark sword outstreched, running through the Mirage Dragon. While the Dragon got a single, fatal-looking bite on Beiren, he didn't even flinch.

"I end my turn."

[spoiler=Cards used]

Pentagram Wizard

WATER

Spellcaster/Tuner

2/700/700

Each time the Attribute of a monster(s) changes, put a Spell Counter on this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 for each Spell Counter on the field. If a "Pentagram" card would be destroyed, you can remove a Spell Counter from a card on the field instead. When this card is used for a Synchro Summon, remove the Synchro Material monsters from play.

Horenitas - King of the Pentagram

LIGHT

Warrior/Synchro

8/3300/3300

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more "Pentagram" monsters that shares an Attribute with the Tuner monster

This card can only be Special Summoned by Synchro Summon. This card is not affected by "Elemental Pentagram". This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK, EARTH, FIRE, WATER, and WIND. During your End Phase, if you activated the effect of "Elemental Pentagram", return the removed from play "Pentagram" monster to your hand. When this card is removed from the field, during your End Phase negate the effects of an "Elemental Pentagram" you control and destroy it to activate a "Supreme Pentagram - The Five Pronged Horizon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Pentacle Summon

Normal Trap

You can only activate this card if you control "Elemental Pentagram" and/or a "Pentagram" monster. Special Summon 1 "Pentagram" monster from your Deck. Its effects are negated and it cannot change its Attribute until your next Standby Phase.

Cry of the Pentacle

Normal Spell

Return 5 of your removed from play "Pentagram" monsters to your Deck. Draw 3 cards.

Demias LP: 1100

Riko LP: 200

Field:

Monsters: PK Horenitas/KOP Beiren

S/T: E-Pentagram, 1 f/d

Hand: 1

Graveyard: 4

riko taked a lot of damage but i look like nothing as he standed there

Riko: i draw

as riko looked at the card he had a evil like smile on his face then looked at jonny once and then back to demias

riko: you stil dont know he, hoe i am. it dont matter anymore, i activate this, trap card open "Exploding Demise - Vulcegg Dragon" now i tribute Negative Flame Dragoon to activate its power now all cards on the field are destroyed and then i summon 2 tokens in attack mode.

the trap card absorbed negative flame dragoon and then explode, al cards and monsters where instand destroyed exept for the field. then 2 dragons in a egg shell apeared from the fire that card created.

riko: i you where wondering wy my field is not destroyed ist by its effect, each time i summoned a monster a counter whase place on it and when it would be destroyed this field it can negate its destruction by removing 1 counter on it. now the real fun begins, i tribute these tokens.

the tokens flew in the sky and then turned into a beating heart absorbing peoples soul that where standing in the geoglyph while riko spoke

riko: THE EARTHLY BARRIER HAS BIN BROKEN BY FORCE, RISE AGAIN AFTER 5000 YEAR OF INPRISONING. DECENT FORTH: Earthbound Immortal Kulli Ararankha

then the heart turned into a light that disapeared in the ground and then a giant alligator black with purple marks on it apeard from under the ground. roaring throu the hole city.

riko: tis is for the past, earthbound immortal kulli ararankha attack him directly but make shure he dont die.

the alligator lifted his arm and drive it in the ground where demias where standing.

riko:200

demias:0

demias jumped away but could not avoit being hit by some rocks then after the assould, the earthbound disapeared back into the ground and the flaming geoglyph disapeared.

riko: hahaha demias see you next time, later.

riko whent on his d-wheel and rided to the satilite.

[spoiler=cards used]

33884hfi.jpg33884f.jpg

33884r.jpg

As the Dark Signer drove away on his D-Wheel, Demias lay on the ground. He thought of only one thing, and verbalized it:

"Alas, the protagonist falls."

He shut his eyes, and heard something. Like a roar, or a cry, or something. He saw an image. Although he did not visually recognize it, he knew immediately what it was: The Crimson Dragon. Demias stood, (on what he could not imagine, as all he could see in every direction was black) and faced the almighty Dragon. A garbed man appeared between the two. Demias noticed his Tail birthmark.

"Who are you?" Demias inquired.

"I am the avatar of the great Crimson Star, and your predecessor. I am the one who will speak with the Crimson Dragon on your behalf."

"Very well. tell me this, O mighty Crimson Dragon. Why is it that I was not killed by the result of the Duel of Darkness?

"The Crimson Dragon speaks thus: You were saved by my power, but I can only do this once for you."

"But why did you save me? I had lost due to my own power."

"The Crimson Dragon speaks thus: You showed mercy to your opponent. I know you noticed the Dark One's soul was in turmoil?"

"I did indeed. I could have ended it then and there. But my heart told me not to."

"The Crimson Dragon speaks thus: It and I know that the time of the Dark One's downfall is not yet at hand. But my servant has returned to your custody, so you now wield power once more. But, I shall give you and the others the ability to eliminate the abominations I helped to seal. Now, I must leave your conciousness. Take great caution, my Tail... take great caution..."

As the interpreter said these last few words, Demias' vision became brighter.

"Wait! I'm not done yet! WAIT!!!!

When Demias opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was Johnny's face over his. The second thing he noticed was the card that was held in his right hand. He stood up without a word and looked at it.

[spoiler=The Card]

llajsajj Qirmizil - The Great Dragon Reincarnate

LIGHT

Dragon/Tuner

1/0/0

This card's name is treated as "Messiah Draconis - Savior Dragon" while on the field or in the Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Avatar Token" (Level 1/DARK/Spellcaster-type/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. When this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a "Savior" monster, you can choose to activate its effect to return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase.

Ooc: to bringerofcake, i dont realy like that new card of your so chould i know for wat purpose it is

ic:

riko saw he whas chased by a duelist, but he had no time to duel now so he ramed a car that slinged in the way of the duelist so he could not continu to chase him.

"Right...."

As Johnny and Demias made the long trek back to the Security offices (well, long for Demias, as his injuries sustained in the Duel of Darkness weren't small) he couldn't help but wonder why the Dark Signer had left Hivemind Dragon. The rules of engagement said that the card was his until Demias could win it back. So why was Demias now holding the card? Also, this new Tuner monster... This was perplexing, and left Demias with a sense of regret... he could have won, and saved himself the trauma that resulted from the summoning of the Earthbound God. He realized that he was deeply absorbed in his thoughts, as the two had made it back to Security HQ before he had realized it.

OoC: If it's ok with dimitri, you all get to have the new Saviors. You'll need to initiate the scene yourselves, however.

Archived