Yu-Gi-Oh GX season 1 Battle Royal (Now accepting)

Shonen Jump™

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Now that you mention... I'm hungry. Do you know some place to eat? I haven't explored too much so I don't know where everything is... but I guess a little duel wouldn't hurt. I've dueled once but it was so short I can't say it was one... you wanna be my first opponent?"

"Nice!", Saizen said and started his deck that was atill in his hand, walking a bit away from Yoshi. He placed his deck on his disk, activating it and drew his 5 cards.

"As you wanted, I first! Draw!", and he took a look at his hand.

"Well this should be a nice blast of a entrance. I summon my Hexagon Warrior Red - Magman in attack position also activating it's effect! See everyone of the Hexagon monsters have their unique effects to be activated by paying points and sending a card of their own name from deck to graveyard. My Magman's effect is that during my main phase, by paying 500 lifepoints and sending another Magman from my deck to graveyard, I can launch an attack EVEN it is my main phase and the first turn! Since you obviously don't have monsters on your field I just attack you directly! Heat Aura!", and his Magman bursted a heatwave at Yoshi.

"Next I just place one facedown and my turn. So... what do you think about these monsters of mine, I can promise this aren't the only one!", he said all passioned. He was enjoying the duel.

Saizen: LP3500, HS:4, Field: HWRed-Magman, fd

Yoshi: LP2400, HS:5

Hexagon Warrior Red - Magman

FIRE/4/Rock/1600/1400

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can pay 500 Life Points and send 1 "Hexagon Warrior Red - Magman" from your Deck to Graveyard to play this effect. Declare an attack with this monster ignoring any restrictions. If you played this effect, you cannot attack with this monster during your next Battle Phase.

"Not bad, I guess I'll have to contend with that," Yoshi stated, drawing a card.

"Right, I summon Silent Swordsman Level 3 to the field!" he says, placing the card and allowing the hollogram of the monster to appear.

((responses? I'm not done yet, I'm just worried about that face down))

Saizen watched the appeared Swordsman with his passion-glowing eyes.

"So cool! A Silent Swordsman deck? This'll be interesting!", he said and had his fingers ready around a button that would activate his facedown... but he was waiting for something.

((Ok, I'll re write this if you counter))

"I then activate this: Level Up! this will allow me to special summon to the field Silent Swordsman Level 5!" Yoshi declared. the holograms switch, and after some deck shuffling..

"I then equip my swordsman with the Malevolent Nuzzler, increasing his ATK points by 700 (2300 -> 3000). I then play Card Destruction! Now we both discard our hands, then draw the same number of cards we just lost, so that's just two for me. I then place two cards face down. Now, attack Silent Swordsman, destroy his Magman!"

"Awesome! Now let me show my trap card! Continous trap, HEX-change! Now I send a Hexagon monster in my deck to graveyard so all the abilitys of my Magman are replaced with the monster in my grave and the monster I tossed was Hexagon Warrior Blue - Aqusshino and it has the ability to pay another 500 and send another Aqusshino from my deck to graveyard. Now the fighting monsters are returned to our hands! How's that for a countermove?", Saizen said placing his Magman to his hand.

OoC: You can still response...

HEX - Change

Continous trap

During each of your Stanby Phases pay 500 Life Points. If not, this card is destroyed. This card's effect can be activated during either player's turn. Select 1 "Hexagon" monster on your side of the field. Then select from your Deck, 1 "Hexagon" monster with a different Attribute than the "Hexagon" monster on your field, and send it to Graveyard. Negate the effects of the "Hexagon" monster on the field and replace them with the effect(s) of the "Hexagon" monster that was sent to Graveyard by this effect, until the End Phase. You cannot activate this effect again until opponent's next End Phase.

Hexagon Warrior Blue - Aqusshino

WATER/4/Sea Serpent/1700/1300

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. When a "Hexagon Warrior" monster attacks or is attacked, you can pay 500 Life Points and send 1 "Hexagon Warrior Blue - Aqusshino" from your Deck to Graveyard. Return the battling monsters back to their owner's hand(without damage calculations).

"Now Seniasha! Attack directly!"

The dragon reared up and launched white flames at the short, brown-haired Slifer student. His Life Points reduced to 0 immediately. lunatic watched as the dragon dematerialized, then helped the Slifer to his feet.

"That was a fun game. We should duel again later on. Maybe in the Royale?"

"Sure!" the Slifer replied with a smile.

As the two departed, Lunatic heard an explosion, and saw a shining blue light.

"From the beach..."

As he made it to his usual vantage point, he saw the duel below. He noted that one of the duelists was Yoshi.

"Let's see if he pulls his real stuff then."

"Thanks, Yoshi. Draw... I think I'll pay my 500 points to save my HEX-Change and then summon my favourite Hexagon again. Magman! And now you know what happen's right? I pay 500 lifepoints and send the 3rd Magman to my graveyard to declare an attack during this main phase! Attack, Magman! Heat Aura!", Saizen shout and another blast was coming at Yoshi.

Saizen: LP2000, HS:4, Field: Magman, HEX-Change

Yoshi: LP1900(-1600), HS:1, Field: 2fds

"Oh man, my Magman! So you're getting a hang of my monsters weaknesses. I activate the field spell card Hexamania 1! By sending a Hexagon Warrior from my deck to graveyard, you'll have to select either a field or hand card and send it to graveyard! I send the 3rd Aqusshino to graveyard and now either it's your facedown or Silent Swordsman in your hand!", Saizen said and Yoshi send his card to graveyard(just say which one in the response, i'll just finish my turn). Next I activate the spell card, Goddess of the Warrior! Now by sending 3 Hexagon Warrior monster's with the same name from my graveyard or field back to my deck, after shuffling I gain 2000 lifepoints! So now my Aqusshino's go back to my deck. Next I play 1 card facedown and end my turn."

Saizen: LP4000, HS:1, Field: Hexamania #1, fd

Yoshi: LP1900, HS:1(or 0), Field: fd(or none)

Hexamania #1

Field spell

Once per turn, you can send 1 "Hexagon Warrior" monster from your Deck to Graveyard. Your opponent then selects 1 of the following effects:

*Your opponent discards 1 card.

*Your opponent destroys 1 card they control.

Goddess of the Warrior

Normal spell

Return 3 "Hexagon Warrior" with the same name from your Graveyard to your Deck and select 1 of the following effects:

*Gain 2000 Life Points.

*Draw 2 cards.

You can activate only 1 "Goddess of the Warrior" per turn.

"Ok, I'll send my swordsman to the grave yard. Now, my turn. due to my spending, you know that the card in my hand is my equip card. I'll place it face down on the field and end my turn," Yoshi states

'I hope I can survive another turn, I'll just have to trust the heart of the cards for this one...' he thinks

"Thought you might say that. My turn! And once again my Hexamania #1 effect is activated, so I send Hexagon Warrior - Kazzenko to my graveyard, and now you'll have to choose either a fieldor hand card, but since you got only field cards, there is only one choice for you to make! Next I summon my Hexagon Warrior Yellow - Sonofgo! He has the ability negate any monster's special summoning and sendthem back to hand, so I hope you weren't trying to plan on special summoning monsters, Yoshi. Attack, Sonofgo, Halo Light!", Saizen said and the Sonofgo blasted the halo around it at Yoshi.

"After that, I end my turn."

Saizen: LP4000, HS:1, Field: Hexamania 1, Sonofgo, fd

Yoshi: LP1900(-1200), HS:0, Field: fd

OoC: Responces of course available

Hexagon Warrior Green - Kazzenko

WIND/4/Winged-Beast/1900/1100

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points and send 1 "Hexagon Warrior Green - Kazzenko" from your Deck to Graveyard. Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

Hexagon Warrior Yellow - Sonofgo

LIGHT/3/Fairy/1200/1800

This monster cannot be Special Summoned. When a monster(s) is Special Summoned, you can pay 500 Life Points and send 1 "Hexagon Warrior Yellow - Sonofgo" from your Deck to your Graveyard. Negate the Special Summon and return the monster(s) to their owner's hand.

I send my nuzzler to the grave

"Activate magic card, Scape Goat!" Yoshi said. four coloured lambs appear, one of which is destroyed by the monster's attack, "Thankfully, they're tokens, so they aren't affected by Sonofgo,"

Yoshi draws a card, then smiles

"you fought a valiant duel, my friend, but I'm afraid it may very well end here. I activate the magic card, Blood Witch Renewal. Now, I give up 100 life points to activate it. After that, I can pay 200 life points to draw a card, so long as I remove a card from my graveyard in return. I spend 1000 life points to draw five cards, and remove five cards from the grave yard,"

he does so, then smiles further

"I play the magic card, soul exchange, in order to allow me to sacrifice one of your monsters so I can summon one of my own. So, I sacrifice Sonofgo to summon Chaos Command Magician!" the hologram of the magician appears, "I then play Dian Keto, Cure Master in order to get back the 1000 life points I just spent. I then place one card face down, and I'll end my turn"

((Turn stats

LP: 1800

cards in hand: 2

Cards on field:

1 face down

Chaos Command Magician (ATK 2400, DEF 1900, negate the effect of a monster card that targets this one card)

Blood Witch Renewal (Continuous spell. pay 100 life points to activate the effect of this card. When activated, you can pay 200 life points and remove a card from your graveyard from the game during your turn only in order to Draw a card from your deck. You must activate this card to use this card every turn. You can spend life points and remove cards as many times as you like during your turn.) ))

OoC: Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty OPd drawmachine card you got there... and just 200 to draw a card -.0

"What a trouplesome spell you got there... Here goes, Draw! Heh...", Saizen said and smiled.

"I show you... the real power that lies within my Hexagons, but first is time for Hexamania #1! I send another Kazzenko from my deck to grave and that means only one thing. Choose field, or hand card to send to your grave. Next I activate the magic card, HEX - Fusion! As you can now see, the power of the Hexagon is not just their effects. It's the union of them!", he said as he picked 3 Magmans in his graveyard and put them in his deck.

"Come forth, Raging Hexagon Knight of Flames - Hefaisto!", he shout and a the monster appeared in front of him.

"Now attack Hefaisto! Hammering Sparks!", he shout and his monster slammed it's hammer on his shield, creating a barrage of fireballs and they fell straight at Yoshi's Magician.

HEX - Fusion

Normal spell

Select from your Fusion Deck 1 Fusion Monster with "Hexagon" in it's name. Move from your field and Graveyard the Fusion Material Monsters listed on the card, back to your Deck and Special Summon the Fusion Monster(this special summoning is treated as a fusion summon). Afterwards, shuffle your Deck.

Raging Hexagon Warrior of Flames - Hefaisto

FIRE/8/Warrior/2800/2200

[3x Hexagon Warrior Red - Magman]

During each of your End Phases, for each Monster Card send to Graveyard this turn, inflict 800 damage to opponent. During each of your End Phase, send 1 "Hexagon Warrior Red - Magman" from your Deck to your Graveyard. When there are 3 "Hexagon Warrior Red - Magman"s in your Graveyard, send this card back to Extra Deck.

((I know... I was thinking up cards for a Blood Witch theme. I'll work on it))

The magician explodes, and Yoshi loses 400 life points.

"Impressive," he states, "It may not affect anything, but just in case, I activate my trap, Bad Reaction to Simochi. This basically means that if anything increases your life points in any way, you take damage of the same value instead,"

((is it my turn now?))

OoC: Almost...

"Aah, I have to say you played pretty tactical card there...now I'll only lose points with no recovery, but you must remember I have my Hexamania! You will continue losing cards every turn. Now as I enter my End Phase a couple of effects are activated, both of them are Hefaistos's. First of all, you lose 800 lifepoints for every monster that has arrived to your graveyard this turn, which is 1, so that's 800 damage. Next to keep my Hefaistos in play i have to send one of my Magmans from my deck, back to my graveyard. After that, it's your move. Suprise me. Let's see how you fight my ace of my deck and the favourite card among my fusion monsters.", Saizen said eyes glowing in passion. The duel was getting closer to it's end.

Saizen: LP4000, HS:1, Field: RHKoF-Hefaistos, Hexamania#1, fd

Yoshi: LP700, HS:1(since you activated Simochi during battle phase, I assume you discarded to Hexamania and it was not a monster or you would have lost to Hefaistos's effect), Field: Bad Reaction to Simochi

((oh, snap, I forgot about that. I'll discard simochi in favour of keeping the cards in my hand. let's pretend I never activated it :P ))

"Oh, damn, I forgot about that card. Ok, I'll get rid of Simochi," Yoshi stated. He was pretty tense. He drew a card and stared at it. he hesitated a while before throwing care away

"since my Blood Witch Renewal is still in play, I'll spend 300 life points to draw again," he said. his hand was shaking, and quite alot. his fingers rest on the top of his deck as he draws. he stares at the card before begining to laugh

"I'm afraid this may be your end, my friend. I play this! Polymerisation, to fuse Jack's, Queen's and King's Knights in order to summon my front runner, the Arcana Knight Joker! Stare into the face of defeat!" he declared. the holograms of the three knights arrive then disappear to show a powerful looking knight, "Now go, destroy Hefaistos!"

he hoped it worked. if it didn't, he'd loose the duel for sure.

"I'll end my turn after that"

((End of turn stats

LP: 400

cards in hand: 0

on the field:

3 Scape Goat Tokens

Arcana Knight Joker: ATK: 3800 DEF: 2500, Once per turn, while this card is face-up on the field, if a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster targets this card, you may discard the same type of card to negate the effect.

Blood Witch Renewal

Mein Gods, this is officially the luckiest draw I've ever had. I'm using an actual deck at home right now, and I have never summoned this monster, nor had all three royal knights at the same time. They usually end up at opposite ends of the deck. I'm thinking about have a deck change.))

Archived