Going Bananas

[align=center]

EarthboundImmortalCusilluANPR-JP-UR.jpg

Only 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster can be face-up on the field. When there is no Field Spell Card face-up on the field' date=' this card is destroyed. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. If this face-up card you control would be destroyed by battle, you can instead first Tribute 1 monster you control and then halve your opponent's Life Points.

[/quote']

I don't see why people dislike him? He's a 4 card OTK thats not that bad to be honest.

Discuss.[/align]

Wait.. so the only way to trigger his last effect is to try to suicide him? Ya, that's easy, considering how many monsters with 2800+ ATK points there are played.

DAD and JD both have effects that can get rid of him.

I guess there's REDRUM, but there aren't many other commonly played cards with higher attack then this.

Darklord Zerato, however often that's played, can also destroy this with a card effect. Other Earthbounds can't be targeted, and a lot of other things that I can think of are banned (DMoC, CTD, etc).

HardenedArmedDragonRGBT-EN-ScR-1E.png

This card can stop Cusillu from being destroyed by effects, and Cusillu's effects stop him from being destroyed by battle, so the only things that can stop it are cards that don't destroy.

Cusillu's alright, but I would rather use any of the other Earthbound Immortals than this one.

Archived