[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Damnb, I should've been able to forsee something like this. I go through so much data a day as the AI Director, you would've thought I would have seen this program' Sigma scowled and looked at Azure. 'If your creator won't allow you to leave, then let me see if I can convince him or her to let you go out and play' Sigma said to Azure.

Sigma smirked. 'I'll face certain oblivion, whilst you remain trapped in the spacetime continuum for all eternity. Isn't that a big a decision Azure? Frankly I would take certain oblivion, at least then it would be over and done with. You may live forever, but it is always in the same place, never growing, never aging, never dying. Tell me, how is that beneficial contrary to death?' Sigma inquired smugly.

"Well... I am ruled by Darkness and Light. Although I have the abillity to control them, I was born from them but it is them that is trying to destroy me. It's not my master exactly but, the balance of Light and Dark that keeps me alive. When the balance tipped, in Darkness' favour, I came to the virtual world to destroy it.

Now Light has regain some power, equalling the balance, so no it's punishing my body."

OOC: Page hider

'So, you serve light and dark, but not chaos? Was there ever a Chaos Infinity card by any chance?' Sigma inquired. 'Light and dark make chaos and unity, I know that. So if we can merge his masters into either one of those, I should be able to release him, or destroy him completely and utterly which can be win-win' Sigma considered.

Archived