[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ok, that was weird. Hmph."

Azure tried to step forward, but his body just froze. He couldn't move.

"Could you please put me back into my world again? I need to tip the balance of dark and light. That's how I will free myself. Although, last time that happened I tried to obliterate this world. So I won't tip it that much."

"Then take your god dammed world with you, we have more important matters to attend to." Zarkus said, floating more towards where the AIs were, grabbing Azure's body and taking it with him.

"If my theory is correct, the core will be a merged version of all possible worlds, so you would be able to move around."

As Zarkus got closer and closer to where the AIs were going, Azure felt more and more mobile.

"The AIs are getting closer because the core will violently separate them once the process of separation is complete. Its a safety mechanism of sorts, because the core will damage itself the least. The AIs have this hardcoded in, but the humans... not so lucky."

Sigma followed them. 'Well, at least Sir Charmless is here, but I doubt he has any use without a deck. Since this world revolves around children's card games, I'll bet that the fail safe is shut down by certain key cards, specifically the key cards of the original GMs' Sigma stated.

'I thought I put those away' Sigma noted, but moved on to the next question. 'Tell me, do you really want me to honestly answer that question Azure?' she inquired with a grin. 'As for the original GMs, thye wouldn't have used to the time and space deity cards. They knew how to play fairly using decks that actually obeyed the rules. I intend to kee it that way, so I placed all our overpowered cards in the Shrine of Forgotten Promises and then disconnected it. Only Zarkus and I can go there, I doubt you could'.

OoC: Eh, if you want.

"Sigma, perhaps I never gave you the real ones in the first place. Observe"

Azure placed his Parallel Darkness card into the field spell part of the duel disk. A loud roar echoed around where Sigma, Zarkus and Azure stood. A black sphere appeared infront of them.

"Told you so..."

'Useful or not, it is because of powerful cards that our game went to hell, least I remiond you of the Egyptian Gods. Also, yes it is rather lovely, because it seems I managed to fool everyone in this world into believing I am a boy for about 20 years' Sigma snarled with her fist raised.

Archived