.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

;;OOC;;

((This is my first RP on this site, so be patient and correct me if I do any thing wrong..PLEASE!))

Rated PG-13

--r-e-f-u-s-e--t-o--b-e--f-o-r-g-o-t-t-e-n--

[align=right]It is five years after Kingdom Hearts II. Everything went back to normal...or so they thought...

The Organization was defeated, but Nobodies still exist, and heartless are still plentiful in the other worlds....Only Sora, Riku, and Kairi didn't know that.[/align]

;;hearts without s o u l s;;bodies without h e a r t s;;

;;hearts without s o u l s;;bodies without h e a r t s;;

There is a force far more sinister than the Heartless or Nobodies. They are called Soulless. They are the hearts of Nobodies, only most Nobodies don't know that;And the ones that do know that if they are merged with their former heart they will be consumed by darkness. That's all a Soulless is: a heart of pure darkness..

Some of the most powerful soulless grouped together and formed there own organization.They call themselves the Hearts of Darkness, which is an ironic, but fitting name. Together they put a powerful spell on Sora, Riku, Kairi,the King, Donald, and Goofy.Now they're in a deep sleep, but they still think they are in their own world, living everyday life as if all was right.

.R.e.b.i.r.t.h.

Organization XIII has reformed with new members unknown. Xemnas was never truly destroyed, but disappeared into the darkness. He's having the new Organization scout the worlds for new keyblade wielders. With the help of a mysterious new member, who somehow is a keyblade wielder, he forces them to fight heartless and free the hearts so once again he can attempt to get Kingdom Heart's power. The group of prisoner keyblade wielders is known as The Keys of Oblivion.

Overall the worlds are either being controlled by the Nobodies or the Soulless.

-t-h-e-r-e--i-s--n-o-w-h-e-r-e--t-o--h-i-d-e-

There is rarely a keyblader in sight. When there is they surrender to Organization XIII.There is a prophacy of five keybladers that will stand against the Organization and free the original keyblade wielders from the soulless.

~|*|~

.::Rules::.

1>No Ch@T$p3k, grammar is a must.

2>The usual no Godmoding, powerplaying, ect. YOU WILL BE BANNED.

3>Romance is fine, if not encouraged

4>Read the whole plotline, or things might get confusing. It's not painfully long.

5>Try to post frequenty, and add your own twists to the plot to keep it interesting. Remember, no one is more important than anyone else here. If you thing anything else and I WILL EAT YOU..

6>There are only 5 keyblade wielder positions, not including Keys of Oblivion

7>If you read all of the rules post "Ice Ice Baby" in your profile

8)

:.:Organization 13:.:

{{PM me to join}}

I:Xemnas

II:unknown(keyblade wielder)

III: Rext-tpopoli

IV: ???

V: ???

VI: ???

VII: Kaxej-BrokenHeart15

VIII: ???

IX: ???

X: ???

XI: -Fanmie

XII: -Hollywood

XIII:Golnax-Golnax

||Keys of Oblivion||

Leader:Shikoro-::Hazel::

2nd in command:Xerkias-Nightmare Zarkus

:::Keybladers:::

1: Blair-::Hazel::

2:Roto-Hikariattacks

3:Tre-tpopoli

4:

5:

[spoiler=;;S K E L A T O N;;]Name:

Weapon:

Allience:{{Soulless, Heartless, Nobody, ect.}}

Looks:{{pic and description}}

Personality:

Bio:

[spoiler=;;Nobody/[i]Keys of Oblivion[/i];;]

Name:

title(ex:Xemnas=Superior) :

Ranking:{{Remember to ask if its taken}}

Element:

Weapon:

Looks

Personality:

Bio:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Joshua Hastings

Weapon: A pair of light weight long swords known as the Archon Blades. both swords can be summoned in a similar manner to the Keyblades. They are drenched in Light magic, allowing them to harm creatures of darkness. Josh has also mannaged to master the Holy, Cure and Reflect Spells, as well as a short range teleportation ability, allowing him to be among the fastest fighters known

Heart: Light

side: Light

Appearence: (well, the image is taking far too long, so...) Josh is a fairl tall, athletic individual with medium length, slightly curly auburn hair. he wears standard Jeans, trainers, black Tshirt, dark blue hooded jumper. He also wears a pair of black leather gauntlets as part of his sword training.

Personality: Calm, collected, intelligent, kind of goofy

Bio: not much is known about who he is, or where he's from, but what is known is that he's searching for a less violent cure. He has told someone in confidence that he has encountered an individual on similar power to himself, working to combine the dark powers of all three threats. For Josh, it is now a race against time, to heal as many as he can before his rival achieves the opposite.

Name:Alex Holden

Wepon:A pair or Katana's made of folded steel with crystal inlays alowing him to damage almost eanything but making his blades verry vulnerable to extreme cold and water preasure.Alex Has only one spell and that is the Reflect Spell.

Heart:Light

Side:Lught

Appearance:Imagine Roxas with Jet black hair and deep grey eyes. Also taller and wearing a white version of the Orginisation Cloaks.

Personality:Cool,Smart,Shy,Gracefull

Bio:Alex is a wanderer, his parents gave into darkness and his broher went missing a few years after his birth. He has seen many worlds fall and rebuild and has set his goal to find a hero that is rumored to be abel to defend entire citys, his only clue a black cloak with two large circles in the hood he found on the flats near Hollow Bastion.

Side:*Light

I think I made a mistake in appearence, when I said he was taller he is about the hight of Axel

"Ice ice baby" ;]

Name: Blair

Weapon: [spoiler=Keyblade]

Keyblade.jpg

Allience: neutral, but mostly light

Looks:

HakanafromKH.jpg

Accept with very curly auburn hair and hazel eyes.

Personality: Quiet, but stubborn, clever, but can be very naive

Bio: Born in a layed back town with her friends and family and lived happily with them, although it wasn't like that forever. Once her best friend left without a trace she started to rebel against her parents by sneaking out to the surrounding hills occasionally at night to sketch various things. Her parents thought she was just being stubborn, but the view often numbed the pain of losing a friend. One night when she stayed out later than usual sketching stars bizzare things started to happen, and the last thing she remembered when she woke up in Twilight Town was whispering and black cloaks..

||Keys of Oblivion||

Name:Shikoro

Title:"The Shadow"

Ranking:Head of Keys of Oblivion

Element: Darkness

Weapon: [spoiler=Keyblade]Dark_Keyblade_in_Giger_Style.jpg

Looks:

anime5.jpg

With sandy-brown hair.

Personality: Basically acts like a closed book. He has a mysterious and somewhat smooth style that can get the job done, but no one really knows where he is from and who he really is. For some reason he has an unusual fear for fire. Most people in the Organization and KoO{Keys of Oblivion..I know, lol}} think he is cold and much like a "living" heartless. But why isn't he a heartless by now?

Bio: Grew up in the same lazy town as Blair. The two of them where close friends, even when most of the time they seemed like oppisites. All was well until one fateful night when he was walking back from her house he smelt smoke and ran to see his home in flames. In terror he fled to the hills, literally, and hid there until he knew for sure that it wasn't a blaze anymore. When he returned to the rubble that was once his house, he saw two roses at the front step. His neighbor always put out rose when someone died.. Black creatures swarmed from the shadows and lunged at him. He hit back with all of his anger and pain and a key-like sword appeared in his hand. All he could remember from that point was falling to his knees sobbing, and hearing a deep, comforting voice from the shadows. He didn't care anymore, he decided to go with the comfort, hide in the shadows. He left with the man with the shadowed voice: Xemnas.

{{I'll go ahead and make the first post and anyone can jump in.Don't worry, it doesn't have to be this long, its just the Intro.}}

[align=right]

--W-h-a-t--H-a-p-p-e-n-e-d-?--[/align]

|R|O|X|A|S|

Sora...Roxas opened his eyes.Or were they Sora's? He sat up slowly and there was a mirror in front of him...It wasn't Sora's face, but his own, and he was in the Usual Spot. The last thing he had seen through Sora's eyes was Destiny Islands, but everything had gone black, and now he was back in Twilight Town.

He stood up and peered around the curtain the separated the usual spot from the back alley. His head slightly throbbed as he looked out in the bright sunlight. He gasped as he took in his surroundings. There were Nobodies everywhere, patrolling around like they owned the place....did they? He summoned Oathkeeper and Oblivion and crept along the shadows to avoid being detected. As much as he searched he only found more Nobodies. When he finally found something human, or at least in human form, there was an ominous feeling in his gut. The figure was in an Organization 13 cloak. It turned with a grin and disappeared into a portal.

Roxas' expression grew grim;he didn't recognize the figure, but it clearly recognized him. When the figure left a group of Nobodies appeared from the shadows....or were they heartless? Niether Heartless or Nobody...but a mix of the two. They bore a mark portraying a candle with a black flame inside an empty heart. Every time he attacked one group, another showed up. What are they? He thought fleeing to the Old Mansion.

The mansion seemed to be falling apart before his eyes. It was old last time he had come there, but it was beyond repair. Roxas traveled down rusting steps to Ansem's old lab. His head throbbed when he thought of his previous visit, which hadn't been a good experience. He leaned against the long-useless computers with a hopeless sigh. His train of though was broken when he heard a loud, "Beep!" and a secret compartment on the piece of machinary was opened. A bunch of papers flew out....They were Ansem Reports.

Roxas ravenged around a little deeper into the compartment. He accidentally nudged a button on some recording device that pressed "play".It was Ansem the Wise himself. "I have accumulated many regrets...but this was not one of them. If you are listening to this..then something has gone terribley wrong.." the voice continued, and Roxas listened intently for answers, which were what he got..and more.{{explained the plot and situation}}

Roxas slouched against the wall and buried his head in his hands. It was hard to believe how complicated things could get so quickly. Not to mention how easy it was to get a new enemy.. He glanced back at the Ansem Report . Xemnas was back..... It was hard enough to get rid of him a first time! And with a new Organization and his own Keyblade wielder army... He slowly shook his head. It wasn't really his kind of thing to believe in prophecies, but destiny had played a big enough role in his life so what was there left to believe in?

I don't know how, but the worlds have somehow changed....and now until Sora is back from wherever, Its up to these keyblade wielders and me to find out!

Sitting on a bench in Radiant Gardn, Josh began to write another page of his own reports

"Through countless months of research, analysis and journeying, I have come to a variety of conclusions regarding the Heartless and the Nobodies. Based on information found in Ansem's Castle, as well as live study of the heartless and the nobodies, I feel that a possible, non-violent cure will be availible to us for use in the near future, but in order for me to achieve this goal, I must answer one question: If a person of strong will and heart has a more human nobody, does the same rule apply to the Heartless? If so, then I may find myself closer to a definite cure than I realise," he writes

sighing, he puts down the pen and stares into the sky for a while.

"According to records in the castle, Ansem had a hide away in Twilight Town. I bet I could find my answer there..."

BlAiR

What...happened? Blair felt cold, damp earth under her hand as she pushed herself up. She had the worst head ache, and every step took effort. She shakily stood up up and supported herself against a brick wall. What is this place? she thought looking around desperately. Memory started to flood back as she walked through the stone-paved streets. She had been on "the hill", as always, sketching, but something had happened and she must have blacked out. She flashed back to reality when she finally saw another person. "Hey, excuse me, but...what is this place." she asked the man on the bench, feeling somewhat awkward knowing so little.

~~~~

:.:Shikoro:.:

It was always the same rutine. Shikoro sighed as a Nobody handed him another slip from Xemnas;details about the mission. A keyblade wielder. Of course they would do one of two things: surrender, or run scared. They never ran long, just long enough to either give up or the other option.

The mission was in Hallow Bastion, (He probably would never call it by its original name-Radiant Garden. He found nothing "radiant" about it.) but the slip said he needed to stop by Twilight town. Apperently there was something there needing to be delt with..

"This place? it's the Radiant Garden, miss," Josh explained. He tilts his head to the side and raises an eyebrow, "you look a little dishevelled, are you ok?"

He was somewhat surprised that this girl didn't know who he was, then again, she could have been from a different world. Since he started this research, he was somewhat scorned. They believed that his research would lead to dark places, so people wouldthink it would be wise to avoid him. However, over time, people had been ignoring him, maybe even forgetting him.

Blair took another deep breath. "Yeah, I'm fine" she said. She had already found a couple of bruises she didn't remember getting, and was exhausted for a reason she didn't understand."Radiant Garden...Well, thaks. I guess I'll go now." Even if she wasn't really sure where. Her pride was stopping her from asking any more questions. After all, she probably seemed stupid enough asking where she was. Suddenly she remembered something and stopped. "Hey, have you ever seen little black creatures with glowing yellow eyes around here?" she asked before even thinking about how crazy she sounded.

"You mean the Heartless? oh yeah, they're all over the place," Josh explains, standing, "it's hard not to notice them nowadays. But, the security system should take care of them."

He begins walking away

"Well, I have to go to Twilight Town. I guess I'll see you around," he says. He didn't think she was completely ok, but whoever this young woman was, he couldn't stand around and talk. he had work to do.

Name:Kyuusuke Tenkai

Weapon: Scythe

DFRScythe_Rotate.jpg

Allience:{{Soulless, Heartless, Nobody, ect.}}Free Lance(Only in Radiant Garden. Some times spotted with the Organization XIII’s 2nd Member but has no allegiance with them)

Looks:{{pic and description}}

n8.jpgbut he has white hair

Wears a Monk Robe

0100298.jpeg

but its Sky Blue and has no cord. The hood is always down and he’s always carrying his Scythe

Personality: Very quiet in a way that makes him seem friendly. Smiles a lot, would rather be the “Three Wheel” than the Leader. Not really shy but more so the one that understands. Nicknamed “Pillow” by II because he’s the one who comforts and provides safety like a pillow.^^

Bio: Once did research for the Original Organization XII. He was on a research project when the Organization was destroyed. He was told by Xemnas that he is a Nobody and he must find his Heartless or some thing would happen to him. Till this day he still looks, still believing what the Organization says.

May i join?

"Ice Ice Baby"

Name: Zexion

title(ex:Xemnas=Superior) : Cloaked Schemer

Ranking: VI

Element: Illusion

Weapon: Lexicon

Looks: 180px-Zexion.jpg

Personality: Smirking, Quiet at times

Bio: No. 6 in the Organization.

Zexion generally avoids dirtying his own hands when there are deeds to be done. However, with the destruction of Vexen and Lexaeus, he was forced into action.

Disguised as Sora, Zexion confronted Riku. But Riku no longer feared the dark, and victory was beyond Zexion's reach.

Name: Zarkus Syuren

Weapon: Two revolvers (screw swords). He shoot spells with each gun, Fire, Thunder, Aero, Gravity, you name it, along with regular, elementless bullets. He has complete control over his guns as if they were extensions of his body.

Alliance: Himself, but he's classified as a Souless. Ice, ice baby.

Looks: vmvyvs.jpg

Personality: Usually keeps to himself, but he's easy to get along with.

Bio: Zarkus is a complete enigma, being born from neither light, dark, or nothingness. Frighteningly powerful when fighting seriously. Seeks to destroy the Souless that ostracized him.

{{Sorry I was away for a few days.Thanks for joining! Hey, grimreaper450, it's fine that you did an original Organization XIII character, but in the setting all of them but Roxas are dead. Thats why there are new members, but if you really want to you could make up some story on how he survived.}}

:.:Shikoro:.:

If Shkoro learned anything in his time with the Nobodies than it was that they were two things: annoying when you tried to relax and take a break, and powerful partners in battle. This was an instance where they were pestering him to get the mission done faster;Although it was worse for other members of Key of Oblivion because at least he had earned most of their respect. (and or fear)

"Let's move out." he said flipping his jacket hood up as he walked through a portal. He stepped out right outside Twilight Station. Whatever this "problem" Xemnas wanted solved was it must be important, I havn't seen him so anxious in a long time.

BlAiR

Heartless... Yeah, that must have been what they were called. "Thanks." she sighed, although he wasn't much help. It didn't do much knowing where you are and not where you're going.

She continued down the stone paved street. It seemed like a world built from stone..She was on a balcony like structure now. It showed a beautiful view..almost. Her train of thought broke off and she gaped in awe and slightly in fear when she saw the tall black castle twisting into the skyline.

In a powerful swirl of light, Josh was gone, traveling through the corridors of light to reach Twilight Town.

He arrived in an out of the way place in the Tram District. The perpetual orange sky was a pleasing sight to him. But he couldn't stop and stare. He had to progress. He needed to find someone who knew where an old mansion was

"The mansion? it's through the woods, through that hole in the wall over there," one guy stated. The hole in the wall he was reffering to was a mishappen crack that had formed and collapsed in an otherwise featureless wall. it stuck out like a sore thumb... that was on fire. At the same time, it was somewhat forboding, a little bit creepy, even.

"thanks," Josh stated, running in the direction he was pointed in.

OoC: Are we allowed 2 characters or no?

Kyuusuke sighed, today was sort of slow and boring."At least today is a beautiful day" He smiled, Kyuusuke wasn't the type that usually was impatient but today was just going too slow, number II was on a mission or something like that and there wasn't anyone around much any more, what with all the "problems" happening. Suddenly he spotted a figure in the corner of his eye. He turned his head slightly toward his left and saw a girl. She seemed very awe struck but to what he did not know, she looked pretty young but then again so does he. Kyuusuke smiled, he likes making new friends but somethings its best to see what people are up to before speaking to them. So instead of drawing attention to himself, he just stood back watching what the girl would do next.

{{Yes}}

What happened to this place? Blair thought leaning in against the stone ledge to get a better look. Although the castle fastinated her she wanted to find a way to get answers even more, like what happened to her friends and family, and why she was there. Maybe I'll find some answers there.

She spun around to look for a pathway there and saw a boy who looked in his teens looking at her. "Hi..." she said a little shyly. Why is he looking at me like that?

Roxas walked slowly from the lab, taking everything in. Most of the time he had been searching for answers, now had his answers, but more than he wanted to know. He had been so involved that he just realized that he was wearing an Organization XII coat. He tossed it off and left it laying on the dusty old floor. That may have been why he hadn't been detected as easily.

Standing outside the gate of the mansion, Josh simply stared at the dying architecture. If it was night, it would seem far more sinister or fear inducing. However, in the orange sky, it simply looked like a dead house.

Josh tests the wrought, iron gate and sees that it swings open, but has a hard time doing so. Sighing, he wanders toward the front door.

OoC: Okay i'll post another one later

"Hi..." Kyuusuke blinked, he was think so much that he forgot about the girl. "Oh.."At least i know she's not dangerous, Kyuusuke smiled. "Hello, i apologize if i seem rude but what exactly are you doing here? Not everyday i see someone looking lost in Radiant Garden." Then again it's not so radiant anymore.

Archived