.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

Roto stopped entirely, he couldn't help but feel an odd feeling, like something cold had just passed through him, as if the world could change in a few seconds

"Can anyone else feel that? somethings here, or coming, I'm not sure but"

Roto couldn't bare the feeling, He edged himself close to Blair, hoping to protect to some extent

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"screw this, if one can't scout out any entertainment, one has to scream for it." golnax jumped off the top of his building and landed ont eh ground. as he got up slowly, the impact of his fall made a small crater in the conrete.

"oh god this had better be fun..."

Kuja arrived in the Dark Depths and stood where Sephiroth once was and spread his arm wide open "Come, My Pets... Come to your Master!" hundreds of Silver Dragins flew down from the sky and began gathering before Kuja "All I'm missing are the Black Mages" he chuckled "Incomplete is still Complete... "

((Here is the background/Fight music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmYSy9U78Sc&feature=related ))

golnax looked over at the dragons coming from teh sky.

"sorry, can't wait for an answer, got to go, duty calls." golnax held out his arm and his combination katana and chain appeared in a burst of light. he ran towards the man in ran with his weapon drawn.

"hi, how are you?" golnax jumped up in the air and did an arel, throwing the blade of his katana at one of the dragons, landing dead on in it's forhead. the dragon yelped for a moment then fell down to the ground, it heart flying upwards for kingdom hearts.

"i'm here to collect all of these hearts, thank you for delivering."

"all hearts help with kingdom hearts," said golnax with his head down. he lifted his sword up and pointed it at kuja, "so will yours when i'm done walking your pets. until then," golnaxturned his inter body around, throwing the chain he had with his body. the chain flew forward and hit another dragon in the head. he ran up to the dragon and stabbed it in the head, sending another heart to his goal.

"and besides, how do you know of kingdom hearts?"

((Isn't it you can only get hearts fro mHeartless and when someone Becomes a Heartless?))

"You just said it... Didn't you?" Kuja chuckled "And besides... These hearts aren't even real... They only get re-used to make more of my Pets!" His Flare attack was nor begining to change into a Flare Star.

(no, everythign has a heart, the organization just didn't mess with attacking normal humans and making them into heartless. see, i'm saying your dragons hearts are going to kingdom hearts because all hearts have to before become heartless, which i'm turning these dragons into unless you make them attack or something.)

"as i said, all hearts become heartless, only those without hearts fade away and do not become heartless, you however, have a heart. when i am done here, i will end you as well." golnax jumped up in teh air again and tossed his sword and chain down to one of the dragons. it wrapped around it neck and tied tiself together. golnax landed beside the dragon and stabbed it int eh throat, releasing it heart and his weapon.

"three out of a thousand, not a scratch, i'm doing pretty good so far."

"The Dragon's won't attack unless you attack me... They need to see if you worthy" Kuja said as the 3 Killed Dragons returned as Heartless Versions, still loyal to Kuja "My pets don't betray me... I raised them from the start" he raised a hand and threw a small fireball at Golnax "FLARE STAR!" the Fireball exploded next to Golnax, unleashing a Hellfire on him, buring parts of his robe "My pets... Search this Land and find me the Monkey-Boy!" the Dragon's roarded and flew off to search Hollow Bastion for Zidane.

"oh no you don't!" siad golnax, bursting from teh flames and throwing his weapon up in the air. as he did, a dark colored ooze flew out from his sword and went everywhere around the great maw. a few of the dragons escaped, not many though.

"I'm not finished here. as long as your dragons arn't about to attack me, and i've got them trapped here," golnax held his hand out as his sword and chain fell into his hands from above, "i might as well take them al out." golnax swung the chain around in a giant circle over his head. he kept swinging it as he walked over to the three heartless dragons.

"these go first." he swung the sword wide and it swung around, hitting all of them in teh neck. they soon began to disappear afterwards, thier hearts flowing on to kingdom hearts.

"six down, a thousand to go."

"... Why fight me... He is the enemy... I'm just looking for someone, he's just randomly killing... Like a Cat in a house of Mice" Kuja riddled, tiling his head, the bullet missing "Very wel... I didn't want to do this... but... " Kuja's body began to glow "... ULTIMA!" Kuja shot off multipul beam of death from his body, they hit both Zarakus AND Golnax, even if they avaoided it, it was usless, the beams would come back and hit them again.

Kuja kicked Zarakus off of the Nova Dragon and chuckled "You can't win... Like A Stick anagins a Sword... and I'm the Sword!"

Archived