.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"hmm, this is really really odd, it's like being in a video game, do you have any idea why we're here? Zarkus? how about you?"

Roto looks around but decides it's a better to listen to someone else's idea

"As much as I dislike teamwork and everyone elses idea's, I'm gonna have to listen to one of you"

Roto felt a tight grip behind him

though he saw teamwork would be a good idea

he felt that he wouldnt be able to work well with Zarkus

"You'll regret that, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but you will"

Roto begins to walk off

"I'll see you all around sometime, for now, I'm venturing to that castle"

Occ:Can i be a keyblader???

{{OoC:Yeah' date=' just post up your apps/profile. Sorry I can't get on much! I'm really far behind! ._. Lots of stuff going on. BTW, tpopoli, try to avoid one-liners and chatspeak.Both you and Hikariattacks need to try not godmod..}}

[/font']

*A little further back*

Blair smiled and pulled Roto up. She decided to step back and let Roto and Tre have their little argument. Even if she hadn't known Roto long it was clear he liked to argue. Her eyes wandered to the rock He was yelling at and she sighed. She didn't really like having more enemies than necessary, and that wouldn't be easy with him.

Blair didn't reply to the stranger. Even if he introduced himself so openly there was something about him that she didn't trust. She watched him quietly. Roto was going in to attack him. "Wait, stop!" she yelled trying to pull Roto back, but it was too late.

"Are you insane?" she asked him as his keyblade was knocked away.

She gasped as Zarkas held the gun to his head.

"Leave him alone." She said trying to sound intimidating. She had no weapon, but she didn't care.

~ ~ ~

Shikoro rolled his eyes. "D*mn, why is it so hard for a portal to take you to the right place!" he cursed pushing a Dusk aside as he produced another portal. Portal-making was a new concept for him, and he wasn't very good at it.

He reappeared on the rooftop of the Old Mansion.One particular thing about the Old Mansion that Shikoro didn't like was the mustiness of it all. Although it made reconnaissance missions much easier. He spotted two figures on the stairs. One had spikey blond hair and two keyblades; the target. Something about this guy had Xemnas worked up...So he had to go. Shikoro grinned.

"Let the games begin.." he whispered staring at Josh and Roxas like a cat looking at two mice.

Maybe I should help him.. Roxas thought. "I found one of Ansem's files...I think you might want to take a look at it." he said to Josh gesturing to the lab.

Archived