.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

ooc: is anyone except for hazel going to abide by the rules?:S

As soon as Blair summoned her keyblade, So did Roto. Though as he held his still unknown weapon, he could feel himself becoming weak again, possibly from Rext, or possibly from carrying Blair. Roto knew it would be an easier task to just fall down and let Blair take care of him, but he got himself into this mess and felt that he shouldn't make himself a burden on others.

He stood by the side of Blair, only a few inches from her, "I'm feeling pretty weak right now, I'm sure there must be someone or something following us or at least watching over us" whispered Roto, not wanting to let on to anyone that could be around. "We're gonna have to watch ourselves here, we can forget about everyone else, they'll simply slow us down"

---------------------

Sora simply couldnt believe what was happening, after spending all this time defeating nobodies and heartless, there were a new breed, the souless, far more intelligent than the nobodies and heartless, though organization 13 weren't an exactly loyal organization, a few of them had there wits about themselves.

"So what then? are you a souless?" questioned Sora in a somewhat cocky manner, "Am I gonna have to defeat you too The souless can't be that strong, and don't say you're a nobody from the organization, I defeated all of them!" remarked Sora, still feeling cocky about his own abilities

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

{{OoC:I know I just got back and I'm reeaaalllyy sorry, but I'm about to go on an exchange student program and it might be a while until I can make it back.

FOR THE LAST TIME PLEASE AT LEAST TRY TO WRITE TWO PARAGRAPHS! >_>}}

Blair smiled,"Yeah, I noticed...I don't really think they were heartless. They looked like people." she said crossing her arms. Nothing made sense anymore, at this point she had just learned to go along with it.

"So...you two know each other?" Roxas said scratching his head and looked from Josh to Blair, to Roto and Tre, whom up to this point had been invisible. "What? Do you not want me here?" he said to Tre with a smirk.

Blair looked at Roto with a sympathetic look. "I really do think these guys can help us...Even if we do end up looking for answers on our own," she paused,"..we don't know for sure if we'll find any." she said quiet enough for only him to hear.

Roxas looked back over at Josh unsurely. "Should we tell them?....you know, about everything that's happening? he asked quietly.

~ ~ ~

Shikoro thought over what Kaxej said wearily and he quietly strode down the path to the castle. He froze in place when he felt a familiar presence near. With a snap of his fingers a swirl of dark mist appeared at his feet. From the mist emerged what looked like the figure of a bird. It was somewhat transparent and its silhouette was blurred. It spread its wings silently and took off to give Kaxej the signal. It also carried a message. "Single them out one by one.. After all, that was the most effective tactic. Together keyblade wielders had some false sense of protection, and fearlessness...but alone they often showed who they really are.

**Cucio Bay**

The figure chuckled quietly. "I am a friend..." He grinned slightly from under the shadows of his hooded face. "Don't be so naive Sora. It'll take more than a simple battle to rid the worlds of Xemnas. He rebuilt the Organization...with new members of course."

"The Soulless didn't just appear out of nowhere, Sora. They've been around for as long as Heartless and Nobodies have...which is a long while...Don't underestimate them..It could be the biggest mistake you could make. They aren't mindless like most heartless and nobodies. Intelligence and dark intentions have always been a match made in hell."

" its not that Roxas. you saved me once. But what is your business here?" tre said.

~meanwhile~

Rext observed Roxas as the next target. He then stood up walking arouned. he sighed looking bored. he walked around the castle as he remembered how it used to be home of tons of nobodies. Now not even 100 lived there. their ranks have dropped.

((the advanced clause only calls for four sentences. my normal posts contain four sentences of post. not two paragraphs. Here is one. Do ya like it?))

OOC: sorry, i had to leave in like five minutes, if i didn't get off the computor would have been unplugged, such is how my family is.

IC:

golnax walked inside and looked around, up, down, north south east west, every where. he didn't know wehre to start searching in a castle so big.

"i think i'm going to need a little bit of help, just for a bit." golnax opened anothe rportal of darkness and waited. after a few minutes of waiting, his call was answered by a dusk. so after that came a souless.

"well well well, what do i have here? a souless huh?" golnax walked over to it and examined it. it tryed to bite him but he kicked it away.

"these can be usefull... let's see if i can get any more while i wait." golnax turned back towards the dark portal he had opened, awaiting more dusks, heartless, and souless.

Josh thinks for a while. The girl was very confused when he first met her, but first appearances could be decieving.

"I'm not sure. Initially, I'd say yes, but I can be too trusting. I guess it's your call," he explained. he looked at his hand, flexing his fingers

"I have a powerful light spell, but it will only work on Heartless, and maybe these soulless if they are made of darkness," he said, "so I should be fine against most of the threats. The swords will deal with the nobodies,"

golnax watched as nobody after heartless after souless poured out of his opened portal.

"this is great! i never thought of doing this before now, and it'll be so much easyer."

he bent down to the now clustered group of dark being adn whispered to the ones closest to him, "find me the ones in this castle, when you find them, don't fight them, now yet, come to me and ii'll protect you, do you under stand?" not waiting for an answer, golnax stood up and waved his hand, sending off the dozens and dozens of dakr beings through to castle to find who ever was in it. as he waved his hand the portal closed.

"now, with them looking all those ways, i think taht i'll go and look this way." he turned arouidn a headed in teh oposite direction.

Kaxej noticed for the single and left the shadow. His pullstrings and zip jingling softly as he followed the road to the wall. He kept to the shadows whenever possible, stalking until he heard Blair's voice. He felt a curious sensation from her, and knew her to be the first target. Though in shadows, he pursed his lips and made a loud whistling noise. He ran out in bright daylight to sttract her attention.

Not caring if she followed him or not, Kaxej kept running to the bailey, where he hid in the shadows and waited for her. 'She will come' he said convincedly.

Archived