.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, that's just rude, is what that is," Josh mutters. He turns his head to Roxas, "Well, it seems we now have a common goal. I need those reports if I'm going to get any closer to a cure. However, before I worry about that, I'll help you out with this. Any plans?"

OoC: Yay im finally back ^^ and to what i see you guys are kind of confusing-ish

Kyuusuke watched from above as Blair interacted with some strangers, but that wasnt important right now. Kyuusuke smiled, things were not going as he planned but he could adept. He wasnt going to lose to the Organization again, he wasnt going to lose himself. Suddenly he spotted Blair move toward the castle, his thoughts lost momentarily, he began smiling again. Today was very interesting in unexpected ways. "You know, you can't just show up out of no where and expect me to give you the information you want." Kyuusuke turned smiling as a portal materialized. "That deepens if you even have any information worthy enough." The deep voice of Xemnas suddenly bellowed from the black abyss, but the figure that came out was not that of the Organization leader. Kyuusuke chuckled "Up to old tricks i see."

OoC: As i said i would, i made another character^^ See Kyuusuke's app first

Name:Haruki Tenkai

Weapon:Bastard Sword

1080379776_stardsword.jpg

Allience:{{Soulless, Heartless, Nobody, ect.}}None

Looks:{{pic and description}}

Tomboy-anime-2096992-480-640.jpgHer hair is black and she wears army cargo pants and a black tang-top

Personality:Very protective, short-tempered, and anti-social

Bio:A Tenkai family spirit that became infused in Kyuusuke's Scythe but he has no knowledge of it. Her weapon was infused in the handles of Kyuusuke's Scythe.

OoC: So broken but since you insist

Kyuusuke smiled, now wasnt the time but he didnt mind, pushing the figure back through the protal as it closed. Kyuusuke moved, turning around in the process nearly missing getting shot. He didnt want things messed up just cause some Organization punk thinks he can come out of no where and try to kill him. "I don't usual greet people this way but i can always try new things." Kyuusuke smiled materialize his scythe

Name Kuja Memoria

Age Unknown (Looks 24)

Weapon N/A

Allience Nobodies

Looks

Normal: http://bakamandy-chan.deviantart.com/art/Kuja-Final-Fantasy-IX-25048331

Trance: FF9- Kuja's Fall

Personality Personality-wise, Kuja is very different from all previous Final Fantasy villains. Kuja introduces poetic elegance to the role of the antagonist, contrasting greatly with many Final Fantasy villains. His speech patterns are highly metaphorical and somewhat jovial.

Bio Kuja is a Genome created by Garland in 1776. The ultimate plan of the Terrans was to assimilate the planet Gaia by gradually replacing the Gaian souls with Terran souls. To speed up this process, Garland created Kuja and sent him to Gaia to encourage war and destruction so that people would die quicker and the souls of Gaia could be replaced faster. Thus, it is Kuja's nature to cause death.

{{Accepted welcome to the rp :], Did you want your character to be in Organization XII?}}

OOC: only one question' date=' where would that put me?

[/quote']

{{Jump in wherever you want.@tpopoli, Please don't have your character randomly attacking allies. It stops plot progression. xD}}

Blair looks at Roto and Tre indignantly. "I do not need to be protected, with or without a weapon I know how to fight." she crossed her arms,"I don't really know what we'll find there, but it looks like a good place to look. It's a weird place, weird stuff has been happening to us." she slightly shrugged and looked at Roto, who was staring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?.."

{{If anyone would make another character in "Keys of Oblivion" or another Soulless that would be great.}}

Roxas nodded. "The reports...they talked about some sort of prophecy or something...It said that a group of five keyblade wielders would rise against Organization XIII and take it down for good. I think I need to find those keyblade wielders." he looked over at Josh to see his reaction. "And there's one more thing...If we don't..Sora, his friends, and the King will be lost forever."

{{He explains the contents of the papers. blah blah blah. Josh knows pretty much what Roxas knows now.}}

~ ~ ~

Shikoro appeared within the halls of the the castle in Radiant Garden. ((If anyone remembers its name tell me)) To most people it was a maze, but by now he had learned its every twist and turn.

OOC: fine, some one get me involved though, i'm at the world that never was, the organizations hideout, i believe. some one not with the organization give me the name of the world you're in.

golnax walked around the raining streets, hood up and face down, ahnds in his pockets and thoughts in the clouds, not caring where he was going, he had already decided that he was going to a differnet world today, but which one he wondered?

{{Approved' date=' Did you want your character to be in Organization XII?}}

[/quote']

((No, Kuja's just working WITH them, not in OrgXIII... And if you've played FFIX, I'm starting from where Kuja was defeated))

Trunce Kuja fell from the skies of Crystal World his Ultima Spell took most of his energy, suddenly a Flash of Light enguled him, he was back to his normal form, and was transported to the World That Never Was "... Zidane... I shall... Kill you, the Darkness is forever... Light only exists... If..." Kuja as slamed into the grund, making a large crater, then the red feathers from his Trace form loated down around him.

Name: Xerkias (Rep if you guess what his name is, rearranged)

Title:"The Emissary of Chaos"

Ranking: Second in command of the Key's of Oblivion

Element: Chaos

Weapon: Keyblade

RaptureKeyblade.jpg

Looks: Long red hair, and blue eyes. Wears an Orginization XIII cloak

Personality: Sarcastic, usually mockingly polite. Shows almost no respect towards his higher ups.

Bio: Zarkus's old best friend. Holds a grudge against him for an unknown reason. He was an outcast nobody who went to Xemnas looking for something to do, and he sure as hell got it.

Ice Ice, baby.

ooc:we're in hollow bastion/radiant garden, hope that helps

Roto carried on staring at Blair,even though he realised she was asking what he was doing

time seemed to go by so slowly that he couldnt answer at all, though eventually

"Hmph, nothing, trying to figure out who you are,I feel as if I know you"

Kuja groaned as her emerged from the rubble, his clothes where somehow intact "The Play is over for them... For me... Another Act Begins!" he said, casting Curaga on himself "Zidane, your Final Act approaches... " he spread his arms, letting the Scarlet Feathers fall around himself.

golnax opened up a dark portal at the end of his street, having decided where he was to go. as he was getting ready to leave, a small heartless came out from the walls. golnax looked around at it and bent over to pet it. the heartless purred, almost like a cat. golnax grabbed it head and twisted it until it tore away, sending another heart to kingdom hearts. golnax go tup and walked through his portal of darkenss, his destination, hollow bastion.

Kuja watched the Scarlet Feathers flutter around himself, then Incenerate with Purple Flames. One of his loyal Silver Dragon's flew down from the sky "Come, my pet... We shall leave this world and find anew one" he said climbing onto the Dragon's back. The Dragon roared and took flight, it was flying towards Hollow Bastion.

Josh sighs

"Don't you just love prophecies? Anyway, thanks for telling me that. It's not what I was looking for, but it's something. I have a theory on how a nobody can be turned back into a human, but it'll require said nobody's own, specific heartless, as well as a container that can capture the heart before it becomes part of kingdom hearts. Either that, or it'll be a long, arduous process in trying to return the nobody's heart, teaching them to become human again," he explains, "of course, option A will require violence, and option B requires charisma. I will do whatever I can to assist you and others in over throwing the organisation, but I will need to work on my own for a while."

he reaches into a pocket and pulls out a small, black book,

"This is the entirity of my research. It contains every detail of the heartless and the nobodies I could find. It also contains the cures I have come to and possible side effects," he says. He hands the book the Roxas, "it's one of the few copies I have, keep it close."

this is what the note book contains:

Through covert analysis, I have discovered one thing about the Nobodies. A common misconception is that they lack emotion entirely. It is not wrong to say, however, that they only use one or two emotions most of the time. Nobodies are emotionally capable beings, yet they mainly focus on one or two emotions, as is the case when I encountered a member of the organisation.

As another twist, it seems that Nobodies focus on emotions that are often the opposites of those that are usually experienced in life. Through evidence that has been found during the later Existence of Roxas, as well as observations of Sora, it seems that Sora’s upbeat and friendly attitude has been mirrored by Roxas’ negative and often hostile emotions. This makes me wonder if a Nobody has this similar pattern, or is it simply a coincidence.

As a basic assumption, I also feel that if one were to be flash cured, one of two things will happen. Either, the individual would present the same psychology that they had before hand, or they would experience such a rush of emotion and memory that another one of two things may happen: they may temporarily shut down, or express the emotions they rarely used as a Nobody and in an extreme way.

Great care will have to be taken when dealing with this. The unpredictability of the scenario may cause great physical or psychological damage to those around the subject.

In relation to the psychological effects of the Nobodies, their physical abilities may have some effect on their restoration as well.

Normally, a heartless will have new abilities based on how corrupted the heart is, and whether or not this heart has fused with others. A nobody, being the body that is left behind, should retain human form if they had a strong heart in life. Due to this, it means that they retain skills that they had while human, in the case of Roxas still being able to use a Keyblade, despite lacking a heart (which is still questionable, since a Keyblade chooses an individual with a pure heart, and since Roxas lacked a heart altogether, he should have lost the Keyblade). However, like their emotional patterns, this link between Roxas and Sora could merely be coincidental.

Alternatively, if the flash cure does not work, a rehabilitation process will be required. Nobodies who express their full spectrum of emotions may be on the route to recovery. This simply needs to be monitored

Roto's eyes practically popped out of his head' date=' though he wanted to be suprised, he simply couldnt

Roto had felt that seeing as he didnt know what a nobody was, it was simply someone or something, not capable of harming anyone

"Tell me, what's a nobody, and why do you have one?"

[/quote']

"well when you lose your heart you become a heartless and the shell left behind is a nobody. I found my heart and became me again." tre said

Archived