.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

Blair bit her lip. "It's fine...Well, actually I have no idea!" she sighed shaking her head. She leaned back against the stone ledge and a loose stone fell and sent a small part of the wall tumbling. "Clearly, I'm not from here-" She gasped and was cut off by the yell of a boy who came out of seemingly no-where.

He started yelling at them.

"You've obviously hit your head a bit too hard! I've never met you before in my life!" she said looking at him incredulously.

"And my name is Blair." She added trying to walk away.

Roxas massaged his shoulder as he walked to the door. He was sore everywhere ever since he had "woken up". The rusted hinges screeched as he opened the door to find a man standing on the steps. Roxas stepped back and drew his keyblades. It felt odd to him being so hostile without knowing anything about this man, but if he was an enemy he wouldn't be so kind either. "Who are you?"

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roto wasn't sure what to make of the whole situation, though he decided it'd be better

to do things his own way rather than listen to someone else

"I'll be honest, I have no idea where we are, but don't get in my way ok?"

Roto stares ar Blair still unsure of what to make

"Yeah, Blair, whoever you are, don't expect to befriend me, or for me to help you"

Roto has a thought

"Though whilst we're here, where are you going?"

Josh stands his ground. He recognised the weapon Roxas held; he read about it so many times during his research. Excuse the pun, but it may be the key to his entire plan. After all, his blades may be able to harm the Heartless, but it disipates them, and they come back later. The Keyblade unlocks the hearts and sets them free. However, he didn't exactly know this was his only option. if it was, however, he'd need to be on the user's good side, or he'd never get anything done.

"Relax," he said, "I'm just here to look at some records DiZ kept. I'll be out of here as soon as I can."

he wasn't sure how the wielder would respond to this, so he flexed the fingers in his right hand, just in case he needs to summon a sword.

"Fine with me.." Blair responded in a bored tone. What drugs has this guy been on? she thought.

"Somewhere else. I'm not really taking all of this confusion very well." She said turning around one more time and gave a small laugh. Maybe this was all a dream..

DiZ.. "Wait! DiZ as in Ansem the Wise?" Roxas asked. All of the memories of Sora's were flooding back to him. DiZ was the name Ansem used when Xehonort stole his identity. Maybe this guy "I'm Roxas, who are you?"

Roxas... it rang a bell...

"That's right. I'm Josh. I'm here looking for clues that may lead to a cure for the Heartless and the Nobodies, one that isn't as violent as hitting them repeatedly," Josh explained, "Ansem's castle in radiant garden led me here,"

Name: Tre

Weapon: Keyblade,sound guns(they shoot sound waves and can manipualte it to make them solid or liquid.)

Allience:{{Soulless, Heartless, Nobody, ect.}}: Good

Looks:{{pic and description}}: Roxas with brown hair and eyes.

Personality: nice and kind. he dosent like toi fight but will to proctect himself.

Bio:He lived in Radiant garden but was taken by the heartless and lost his heart but got it back. he now fights the heartless.

My second character

Name: Rext

title(ex:Xemnas=Superior)= melodios manipulater

Ranking:{{Remember to ask if its taken}}: III if not taken

Element: Sound

Weapon: Sound guns(they look like a Bass and treble cleft but with a hole to shoot sound waves)(Note: the appearance of the guns are the same as Tre's)

Looks: Like Tre but taller.

Personality: Silent and sad.

Bio: He is the nobody of Tre. He wants to find a way to have a heart and joined Orginazation XIII along the way.

Kyuusuke smiled, today is the most interesting day he has ever had. He watched the exchange between Blair and this stranger, who reminded him of someone but he shrugged it off. "Pardon me for interrupting, but i may be able to help you." The two turned toward Kyuusuke, he smiled.

OoC: I'm going to be gone for some time so Kyuusuke will be on hold for now k.

"Well, you could go see if thoses security people are here, they should be able to answer your questions." Kyuusuke smiled. Suddenly the sound of a bell stole his attention. "Oh, Well it was nice knowing you guys, but i must take my leave of you now. Good luck." And with a final wave Kyuusuke was gone.

{{Yeah, Grim go ahead, just remember to say when it's you.}}

"You don't have to do anything, you know..But it couldn't hurt not being alone." Blair couldn't help herself and gave a small smile and looked back to Kyuusuke.

"So you say you can help us...and then leave us? Whatever, thanks for...almost-helping us.I guess." she shrugged looking over at Roto having his tantrum.

"Hey..take it easy. By-the-way, you can leave, but where would you go?" she asked, and sighed,"Com'on don't kill yourself before we even go anywhere. What help would you be then?" she held her hand out. "Oh yeah, and what's your name?"

Roxas nodded. "There is a less violent way...but it would change the person forever." he said with a grim expression. He wasn't sure if Josh knew about the Soulless, but he still wasn't sure if he should tell him. The Soulless would make the heart much darker than it ever was before.

"I'm sorry but the only person able to help us dissapeared, and I suppose seeing as you're here, you'll be joining our group?"

Roto sighs and runs his hand through his fringe

"Ohh great, another to join our super fun happy group"

Roto looks tre up and down and notices the keyblade

"say, whats that?"

OOC: Its time for everyone's biggest problem during an RP.

Entering it.

Zarkus was walking down an unknown road in an unknown place.

"No leads... I have no idea where to find them."

After walking for a while, the area around him started twisting around. Before he could comment, he blacked out.

When he regained consciousness, he was behind a rock in the same place Tre, Blar, and Roto were.

"A Keyblade?" he thought to himself.

"I should hang low. Haven't seen one of them in a while..."

"I see..." Josh begins, "well, I assure you that if what I am trying to achieve affect anyone in that way, I'll end it."

Josh didn't know about the Souless. He based his research on things he read from Ansem's files and past experiences. This meant that he only knew about the Nobodies and the Heartless.

Archived