.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roto again stared blankly at Blair, he was desperate to say something, but he couldnt

"Well look, you've got these two guys firing bullets everywhere and I'm stuck here in the middle, with some keyblade that dissapears"

He opened up his hand and clenched it, hoping that somehow his keyblade would appear, but to no avail

"well I don't hate you Blair, so how about we go the castle?"

"That's cool, I guess." She said with a small smile. "I'm Blair.." she added quietly. "If you don't remember you kind of just attacked them..I don't know if we should go." she looked at the the castle looming ominously on the skyline.

"Isn't it all kind of weird that we all can to the same place at the same time?"

Blair narrowed her eyes a little as Zarkus ran off. "Wow...he's the worst liar I've ever met." she laughed quietly and looked over at Tre. It seemed like whatever she tried to do it always led back to being with this group. "Okay, I guess we're sticking together." she shrugged at Tre. To herself it seemed like she wouldn't be much help because she didn't have a weapon, but they didn't seem to notice, so she started down the wrecked pathway that hopefully led to the castle.

Roxas carefully led Josh through the mansion's corridors to the lab. It used to just be an old mansion, but now it was practically collapsing. Once they got to the room with the dead machinery Roxas felt around for the secret compartment. He did find it, but all of the papers were missing.."Sorry to disappoint you, but those files are much too confidential for you two." a seemingly mesmerizing voice drifted from about them. Roxas looked up and re summoned his keyblades.

~ ~ ~

"Sorry to disappoint you but those files are much too confidential for you two." Shikoro grinned when he saw their reaction. He sighed mockingly.

"Oh, and here I thought we could be friends." he jumped into a front-tuck and landed in front of the two. He summoned his own keyblade into his right hand and snapped with his left. A group of Nobodies appeared around Roxas and Josh.

"Com'on, show me what you've got."

Josh shook his head

"I'm starting to wonder if these people actually listen to me," he mutters. He summoned one of his blades. He knew that his Holy spell wouldn't work. it would only affect the heartless because they were of darkness. the nobodies were of nothing.

he stood his ground and waited for his opponents to move

"So, despite the fact that I'm working on a more water tight method of helping you," he began, addressing the attacking nobodies, "You're still going to try and kill us?"

{{Sorry, recap. Josh, Roxas, and Shikoro are a the Old Mansion in Twilight Town, and Blair, Roto, Tre, and Zarkus (Who just left) are in Radiant Garden/Hallow Bastian. Mostly just talking, but some parts are important. Take another look at everyone's apps for reference. Any questions? Just ask.}}

Shikoro signaled the Dusks to stand back. "Relax, I don't want to be here any more than you want me to be. I was sent here to take care of a problem. If you get in the way I'll kill you too, but it doesn't have to be like that." he reached into his hoody jacket and pulled out a bundle of shabby papers. "Now these, weren't the initial problem, but It seems that they have a decent part to play." he looked over at Roxas. "My orders were to kill you, but I've gone against orders before. Just remember to stay out of my way.."

~ ~ ~

Roxas remained quiet for the most part. "Are you one of Xemnas' new lackies?" he said standing his quard. Shikoro laughed. "No, I'm not sure if there is a right word for it, but I'm not even a Nobody. Just a shadow of the person I once was....but that's just what Keys of Oblivion does to you." He summoned a portal. "That's a warning." he said and before Roxas could reply he vanished.

Archived