.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roto could only hear large explosions and noises, he felt rext leave him and decided that it'd be better to find out what was happening, he could finally find out what the world was about, or at least he could find someone who may know something

"Thats it, I'm off, I'll find you both later"

Roto quickly dashed to the sounds and could see the huge fight happening, he noticed Zarkus, someone Roto knew had answers, he could easily get the answers from Zarkus when he was weak, though the sight of the other two caught him

"Who are you all?"

OOC: don't do this again untouched, if i know what nightmare is doing, where his character is from, his bullets do have magic in them, at least a bit.

IC:

golnax stood amongst the dragons, stunned and hurting from the ultima beams.

"son.... of.... a.... jabroni." golnax slowly turned back around and faced kuja.

"you die now." golnax began walking forward. he walked out from under his ceiling of ink and riased his hand. he let his hand fall and hsi ceiling of ink fell down on the none moving dragons. htey struggled under the blanket of ink, but it only tightened. finally, one by one, teh dragons suffocated and became heartless.

((... You just got exploed off of the Nova Dragon... And from what you posted... Your floating on air >.> @Golnax: Not enought to make the beam go boom))

Kuja sighed and the Nova Dragon flew away, leaving the Silver Dragons, Zarakua, and Galnax behind "... Human... Pathetic creatures... Come my pets!" The Silver Dragons and the Heartless Dragons followed Loyaly.

OOC: nvm then, i do not know where you got your idea from, but from what i was thinking of is very similar... sorry.

IC:

"Coward, i'll kill him eventually." golnax looked at the other stranger.

" i still need hearts, and you're the only person here." golnax began swinging his sword and chain again.

golnax looke dat the new comer, just now noticeing him.

"i am the master of nothing, and that is all you need to know righ tnow. it would appear as i am no longer alone with this other stranger, but i have a new one to play with." golnax faced the new stranger.

Roto stared at Golnax, he couldn't feel an emotion coming from him, nothing, only cold darkness, streaming through both of their bodies, but he could only feel it from Golnax

"A new one to play with? tell me first, why there's such a cold feeling from you, then we'll play"

Roto realised he could finally have an answer, though he had no idea how Golnax would react, it left Roto feeling anxious, as if his lifeline could be slowly dissapearing

Roto managed to regain himself and stand up, he brushed himself off slightly and realised the guy wanted to play first

"Well, I guess you wanna play right now, lets do it then"

Roto wanted to draw his keyblade but simply couldnt

"No, anytime but no, come on,please!"

Roto soon found Golxnax getting to him faster and faster, suddenly, the keyblade appeared in Roto's hand

He found at Golnax with slight force and lunged at him, Roto could see it had caused damage, but not even enough to leave a scratch

{{xD *is really far behind* BTW Untouched, you might want to hold back on the godmodding. Every character here has weaknesses and constant fighting without reason seriously hurts the plotline.This is a warning.}}

By the time Roxas finished reading the document he was wide-eyed. "So what this is basically saying is that we, I mean Nobodies, don't need Kingdom Hearts to have hearts. We can just re-learn how to have emotions?"

Nobodies.. Blair didn't notice Roto edge closer. Her eyes widened and the jumped back as Rext appeared behind him. "Back off!" she yelled and before she knew what she was doing she lunged into a punch that nailed Rext square in the jaw. She shook Roto to get out of his trance-like state. "Snap out of it! Right now it doesn't really matter who they are, you, Tre, and I need to get out of here!!" She said louder than she intended to. She looked up at the approaching stranger. She recognized one of the people fighting:Zarkus. Now Roto was fighting the stranger. She felt so useless!

~ ~ ~

Shikoro whistled to himself contently as he patrolled the halls. He took a look out of one of the scarce windows. There was a fight happening in what looked like the Bailey, but there was also something else...the scent that power that only a keyblade can give off. He snapped his fingers and a Dusk appeared. "Send for Xerkias, and I think we might have something that would interest the Superior.." seconds later the Nobody disappeared. Shikoro grinned devilishly. Here we come..

"It's an assumption, a theory. I have never been able to gain consent from a Nobody, nor meet one who has retained human form. The reason why I based my assumptions on this was because of hidden documents recently stored in Ansem's Castle, which stated that a nobody by the name of Xemnas had absorbed a considerable amount of power from Kingdom Hearts, but never regained human form. I put forward an idea that a nobody needs their own heart, not just any old heart. My brother began the research six years ago, and took me along on his field research, a year after. He had observed Larxene for a while before had, noting that she only ever exhibited rage, sadism, and other varieties of negative emotion. We then started to anylise Saix, and saw that his rage was being surpressed. Axel had developed a full spectrum of emotions, but was constantly dragged back in by something. Until I get something solid, it's all guess work from here," Josh explained, "and I'd rather get something solid before I begin selling the cure."

OoC: Wow!! This is suddenly confusing for me. First i was 'suppose' to fight someone, then all this pointless stuff showed up. Well this rp just gets very interesting. You know if you guys want to actually not get banned you should read all past posts, that way you dont get lost and dont post random stuff. Plz and Thank you. ^^

Kyuusuke blinked, it was either he was dreaming or the guy infront of him just disappear. He shrugged it off, either way, as long as that girl was okay-, Kyuusuke's eyes widened. All of sudden he felt a chill go through him, as if a gaint force just appeared out of no where. The Scythe-handler paniced, he wasnt use to feeling this much power coming for one place. He lunged foward staring down the cliff, he had to make sure she was okay or the prophecy and his plan could all be ruined. Sighting her just below him he sighed in relief, but something was off. She was just standing there as if she was frozen. Kyuusuke blinked in confusion, wondering what could have made her like this. Then he remember, there was suppose to be two other people with her. Kyuusuke looked around Blair but only found one of the two, him too standing like Blair. Kyuusuke sighed, that means the other one was in the direction of the gaint force. He crossed his arms, deciding that getting involved could create problems, Kyuusuke decided that he must find answers to some problems of his. Summoning a portal he thought, It might be a bad idea to leave the girl, but he had to.

OoC: Oh and srry but im going to be gone for awhile ^^'

{{Like Zarkus said, just read through the past few pages. It's not as much as it looks.}}

"Well, Ansem's reports are reliable..They seem to be right about a lot so far." Roxas looked up at the cobwebbed ceiling,"You're right. Sometimes other Nobodies obsess about finding a heart so much that they lose sight of what's already in front of them....I need to leave now. Every second I waste Sora and the others are disappearing into the darkness the Soulless put them in!" he reached his arm out and felt the energy flowing out of the tips of his fingers. A portal appeared in front of him. He took a step towards it, but stopped midstep. "Hey..do you wanna come? It might help your research."

{{What? I'm really confused. Is Kyuusuke freezing time? That's okay.}}

golnax stumbled back a little bit and looked at roto.

"so! a keyblade bearer, eh? i know how to treat them..." golnax ran up to roto and jumped over him. he threw his chain down and twisted it to the left, causeing the chain to wrap around roto. golnax landed on the ground nad tightened his chains grip.

"relax, i give you two choices, come with me, or be destroyed. while you're decideing," golnax round house kicked roto in the face, causeing his body to twist around and out of the chain, but causeing him to fall on teh ground afterwards.

Archived