.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

Kaxej lowered his hood to reveal his metallic silver hair and his striking blue and red eyes, which he turned to Shikoro. 'As you wish Lord of the Oblivion's Keys. No matter who wields a keyblade, I will defeat. Metal is an easy subject for magnetism, and each Keyblade possesses that compound in aces' he laughed ironically but stopped. 'Radiant Garden? How many wielders have we claimed form that world?' he inquired.

OOC: Had to change hair colour

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"well if you two are just going to leave me by my lonesome and go off and do your own thing, that's fine, just know that i'll never be far behind you, if not in front. now if you excuse me, i would like to play this next peice in private, as it has signifigant meaning to me." golnax turned around on teh piano stool and looked at kaxej and Shikoro, wanting to know what they were going to do exactly.

Roxas nodded wearily. "But wasn't this their headquarters?" he said examining the cracked floorboards and ransacked furnishings. "It looks like it didn't happen too long ago-..Tron!" he whispered with realization. "This has happened before, in Sora's memories, we need to check out the main computer in Ansem's study!"

~ ~ ~

Shikoro grinned. "Take it easy, we all know you could easily take them out. Try to remember not to kill them before the usual script. Give them the formal intro and invite to KoO, give them some time to think, and then if they turn down the offer...kill them." he said casually toying with a few keys on the piano. "But of course you know that. It just needs to be emphasized. As Soulless numbers go up," he made a gesture with his hand, "Our numbers go down." he finished the gesture in a somewhat humorous gesture.

"I don't know, almost as many as Traverse Town now-a-days. There were supposedly around three keyblade signatures down there, but readings have been wrong before. I doubt that hunk of metal has been used properly since Vexen's time."

Blair flinched as she sunk to her knees. It wasn't a very deep wound, but it stung sharply. Although she had tried to pull out of the fight to protect Roto, whom still seemed frozen in place, it must have been inevitable that someone would get hurt.

"I'm fine..just a little scratch." she smiled weakly. She didn't want Tre to think it was all his fault.

"Wai-" she tried to say before he left, but it was impossible to get the breath to do so.

{{They weren't in the castle yet..}}

OoC:Would anyone be willing to play Sora?

**Elsewhere**

Cucio Bay. That was the place he had originated from, a place that existed no longer. The only place that could even slightly compare was Destiny Islands.. Although, to visit the real island wouldn't be the best idea, considering the events that had happened seven years ago. [five for kh2 + 1 for kh1 and 1 for CoM, if I'm correct]. A figure in a black cloak was standing on the bay of the Island Sora was currently imprisoned in, a black smudge on a bright horizon. Maybe he would be able to take the keyblader away from the Souless. Maybe not. "..."

OOC: isn't this suposed to be after sora is around? you know like, he's either dead or too old or something? that was my impression...

IC:

"so waht if the souless are increasing, they still have hearts don't they? just not souls. kill the dman things and it adds to our goal, as well as decreasing thier numbers. it's a win win, i say forget the heartless, as they are so few in number thanks to the dreaded sora, and concentrate of the souless for a while." golnax looked up to shikoro.

"ami right?"

ooc:I'll be sora if thats ok?

Roto soon dropped to the floor, his eyes lost all colour, as if he had his life drained out of him, his mouth hung open and his eyes soon turned purply white with only 2 black pupils. Though he felt as if he was standing and was fine,m he wasnt, he secretly knew something had happened, something to do with the person he felt before.

Roto soon managed to sum up all of his energy and stand, his eyes soon tok colour again, though he decided to keep himself stood up, he knew it wasnt his own will, it was something else causing him to stand, as if a power had compelled him. Roto quickly paced towards Blair and looked her straight in the eyes. "Please tell me you're ok!?" said Roto in a timid voice

{{@Hikari, yep, but try not doing anything too drastic at first. I have an idea for him. @Golnax, Read through the plot again, its only five years after KHII and Sora's trapped remember? It seems like there isn't much to do with those characters, but I have a plan so we need those positions filled.}}

Shikoro shook his head sullenly, his sandy-brown hair swishing out of his eyes. "It's not that simple. True, they don't have souls, but when they're destroyed a heart isn't set free. Because that's all they-..." he sighed and looked back at Kaxej. "I was ordered by the Superior not to say more." he said grimly."Well, if you want to catch up later and redeem yourself your welcome to." he said with a smile playing on the edge of his lips as he gave a wave and stepped into the dark mist of the portal.

Blair opened her eyes with effort. Had she been out cold? She saw Roto leaning over her. "Chill out, I'm fine." she smirked clenching her fists as she tried to sit up. Suddenly she gasped and clenched at her side where she had been stabbed. As she lifted her hand she saw the bold trace of blood it left. "We have to get out of here!" she said shakily standing up, using Roto for support. "We're not far from the castle, com'mon, there might be someone who can help there."

Roto whilst holding Blairs arm over himself realised that it wont get them to the castle quick enough, thus deciding, Roto picked up Blair and held her in his arms as he dashed towards the castle.t hough it wasnt exactly quick, it was quicker than running around like in a 3 legged race.

Roto as he ran soon became out of breathe anf felt the strain over running with a girl in his arms, he eventually began to slow down though as he knew as he got the sight of it he'd pick up speed and would begin to run again, pushing himself even faster. Evntually the two arrived at the castle, Roto put down Blair and sharply said " No more, I can't carry you any longer!"

Josh gave a nod. He knew of Tron from when he worked with the commitee.

"Then let's go there," he answered, "I'm starting to feel that I'll never get to a workable cure, but this comes first."

he made his swords disappear and followed Roxas to the castle. Hopefully, Radiant Garden wouldn't fall again. People had worked hard to get it back from the first demise, it needn't happen again.

Blair was about to protest him carrying her, but even she knew that it would make things even slower. Blair laughed a little, although it hurt her side. "It's okay, you don't have to." She said propping her back against the castles wall. "Hey...thanks. You didn't have to do that." she smiled. "It stopped bleeding, so I'm okay for now.Comm'on, we can walk from here." she urged him pulling at his arm.

It didn't take long for Roxas and Josh to make their way down to the castle. They knew Hallow Bastian much better than Roto or Blair. Roxas held his arm out signaling Josh to halt and gestured to be quiet. There was the sound of voices from around the corner closest to them. The sound of a boy and a girl. He quietly summoned his keyblades and listened carefully.

***Elsewhere{{Cucio Bay}}***

{{For the sake of this intro at the moment I will control Sora}}

Sora's head ached terribly. He kept finding himself thinking he was around people he didn't know and felt a familiar presence, yet when he would look around again no one would be there. He was standing on the shoreline enjoying the rush of water against his feet. Someone he couldn't make out was near him, a figure in a black cloak. He jumps back in surprise and repositions himself.

"Wh-Who are you?!"

The figure turned his head slightly to look back at the keyblader. "You don't recognize the trademark cloak? Thought you were smarter then that, Sora."

Sora frowns indignantly at the guy's last sentence and lifts his fist in the air. "I figured you were a nobody, but who are you? And what are you doing here?!"

"You're older than the pictures.." The figure turned. "Now, Sora. Just where are you? I'm curious as if to do you really know whats happened. Five years.." He laughed. "Five years and not a clue." After this, he deigned no reply to his question.

"Five years? What do you mean by that?! And no...I don't really know what going on. My mind keeps going in and out of connection with someone or something..." he says becoming disparately confused.

"You've been here for five years, Sora. ..Did they make it seem shorter?" Xiao paused. "I suppose I should tell you some of what I speak of. This place is not what you believe it to be. An illusion." He chuckled. "Roxas, I suppose?"

Sora looks to the ground, wondering if this stranger is telling the truth."It doesn't make sense!" He pauses and nods hesitantly. "Yeah...Roxas.Wait - do you know where he is?!"

"It would if you new the whole story." Xiao said softly. "Even I don't, Sora. Just bits and pieces of something bigger." He nodded. "I could find him if I wanted to. That doesn't mean I'll take you to him."

"Then why are you here?"Sora asked frustratedly.

"Perhaps help you out. I don't like they way the Soulless do things.."

"Souless!?" remarked Sora!!!

"You have to tell me what they are!!" He said in a somewhat hectic voice

Sora couldn't bear the thought of what happened over the last 5 years, there are a new breed called Souless and things just seem to get more confusing."My friends!!!" shouted Sora, "are they ok!? where are they!?" Shouted a fearful Sora. He had no idea what had happened to them and what was really going on. Though for the time being, it seems the black coaked person is the only answer

Kaxej smirked as he replaced his hood and followed Shikoro through the portal. 'I am well aware of the basic conduct. But at least I am honest. I don't offer them any options because frankly they don't have any. Either join us or die and we get your heart and nobody. But I'll admit, I sent two of the Oblivion's Keys on a mission for me, to capture a moogle' Kaxej admitted. He laughed dryly at this. 'Before you ask, I will explain. It is merely for synthesis. I'm sure you know that one of our number has found the recipe for the Ultimate keyblade keychain, but we need a moogle and the materials required. Orichalcum plus isn't exactly an everyday item' he added.

Seeing Roxas summon his keyblades prompted Josh to call forth his swords. Staying quiet, he tried to listen for the same thing Roxas was, and after a while, he mannaged to clearly hear the voices of the boy and girl. one of the voices sounded... familiar, but he just couldn't put his finger on it. Never the less, he remained ready for conflict.

He gives a nod to Roxas to signify that he was ready, and that he had heard the two voices round the corner.

golnax stopped playing and stared at the keys through his metal mask.

"redeem myself... i have nothing to redeem, i went to get hearts, and i did. i didn't expect there to be a keyblader and that damned child there." golnax glared through the one eye hole in his mask and got up from the stool. he put his hands under the piano keys and threw it, it didn't stop until it hit a wall.

"i'm more of a strings person anyways. xemnas will knkow where to find the keybladers and that little brat! i'll go find them and, teach them a lesson. any one who stands in my way, will be given a fate i consider worse than fading." golnax opend a portal to xemnas's chambers and walked through.

OOC: okay, since i'm pretty sure no one is playing xemnas at the mo, unless hazel is, then will the keyblades and what's his face with the gun tell me what world you're in?

{{I already have a lot of characters to deal with, but if you need me to I will.}}

With a final nod from Josh as he summoned his own weapons, Roxas leaped from his hiding position and landed in front of Blair and Roto in a fighting stance. He immediately felt a surprised expression form on his face as he looked at the two standing before him. Definitely not what he was expecting; He didn't really know what he expected, but not this. A boy with slightly frayed clothing who looked like he was about to pass out, and a girl in a defensive stance with an equally surprised expression and blots of what looked to be dried blood on her shirt. "Wh-Who are you?" he asked continuing to point one of his keyblades in their direction. They looked harmless enough, but it was hard to be sure about anything anymore.

Blair felt the oddly familiar surge of energy as a keyblade formed in her empty hand. The lump that had risen in her throat finally summited and she found her voice again. "I think we the right to be asking that ourselves, considering the fact your the one jumping us." she said and looked incredulously at the figure behind the spikey haired blond. She had seen him not long ago..A lot of help he was...she thought sarcastically, yet part of her relaxed a little. They probably wouldn't try to hurt them..hopefully.

~ ~ ~

"Ooof course..." Shikoro said mockingly. Of course at this rate I'll be the only keyblade wielder left to use Ultima...It doesn't help that most of the members would rather kill them than capture them. he thought with foreboding. He was one of the few keyblade wielders to gain respect from most of the Organization. He got along fairly well with Kaxej...but him and Golnax often didn't see eye to eye.

The portal lead to the Bailey. "They're close...I'll cut through the ravine and give a signal if I find anything." He said summoning Nightbringer in a swirl of mist and took a leap off of the balcony-like stone structure.

***Cucio Bay***

{{Sora is there with his friends. Up to this point he still thought everything was back to normal and they were on Destiny Islands. He just wasn't with them when he saw the figure.}}

"The third part the body breaks into. Heartless, Nobody, and then there's Soulless. The reason why you haven't heard of them is because they were smart enough to lay low. Why would they present themselves to the keyblade master while he was destroying the Nobody organization?" He paused, then laughed eerily. "Of course, they would take you after you had gotten their....'rivals' out of the way. They wish to immerse the worlds into total darkness." he said matter-of-factly.

Kaxej hid himself in one of the shadows. 'Do not misunderstand me Shikoro, obtaining the ultima keyblade is a mere test to see if we can truly empower our weaponry. The old Organisation were fools to not enhance their own weaponry, I plan to remedy this and fight the keyblades on even ground. It will be a glorious triumph for myself' he said aloud. He then thought back on what Shikoro had said. 'Only a keyblader could sniff a keyblader out. I am certain I can force them to join me, they never had options that were their own after all' he smirked.

'so it was her... hm, small world,' Josh thought. he put away his swords

"Sorry about that, with the security system off and the commitee missing, things are getting slightly dangerous," he explained. He then noticed the wounds they had, "you seem to have made a few enemies. Was it the heartless?"

Archived