.::Dawn::.{{A LiGhT iN dArKnEsS}} KH-Always accepting-

::Hazel::

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: you hitting me? okay, let's assume you are....

IC:

golnax turned around in a split second after being hit once with the unknown keyblade. he thrust out a hand and grabbed the keyblad, twisting his arm down and to the left, he bent the key and its weilder over.

"dance, funker, dance..." golnax lifted up his foot and kicked the unknown keyblade bearer in teh face, knocking him away with his key.

OOC: if you didn't hit me, please tell me and i fix this post.

golnax was only barley able to dodge the sound wave, the force of it bellowing his now torn and tatterd cloak.

"that's a powerful move you've got, very dangerous, yo ushould be careful, or some one'll get hurt!" golnax twisted his body and his sword around, grabbing a hold of the end of the chain he sent his katana flying at the newcomer.

golnax's eyes widened under his metal mask. he jumped in the air, dodging the majority of the blast, but the sound waves traveled and knocked him off to the side. he collided on teh ground and got up on his feet.

"okay, alright, i see, i'll play a bit harder." golnax opened a dark portal and jumped in it. a portal reappeared behind the newcomer. golnax round house kicked him from inside then ran back in, knocking the new comer forwards. he reappeared several yards away.

"amek your move

[quote='::Hazel::

Nobodies.. Blair didn't notice Roto edge closer. Her eyes widened and the jumped back as Rext appeared behind him. "Back off!" she yelled and before she knew what she was doing she lunged into a punch that nailed Rext square in the jaw.

{{@tpopoli, if you want to do something with Rext this is what happened last.}}

Light flicked on the horizon as the sun set behind the buildings of Hollow Bastian. Roxas blinked to adjust his eyes better. "Wow..its been a while since I've made a portal..sorry for any side effects.." he said to looking back at Josh grogily.

{{Try your best at the new rp rules, but I won't blame you if you can't. At least trying can make a better rp.}}

It didn't take long for Roxas to snap out of his groggy state. "What...happened here?" he said wide eyed as rubble from the previous battle crunched underfoot. It all seemed very familiar yet very alien. Probably because he had last seen that place through Sora's eyes. "We should check out Merlin's house to see if they know anything."he said suspiciously eying the crushed stone structures around them. He summoned his keyblade to be cautious.

Merlin's house wasn't very far from where the portal had come out. A few turns and they were there. Everything was ominously quiet and Roxas knocked on the old wooden door three times. Before anyone could open it, it fell back out of its hinges and heavily thudded on the floor. "I guess no one's home.." he whispered and walked around the door. "Oh my God...they've been ransacked!" he said quietly. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in his head and Heartless lept from the ceiling and out from the shadows...were they even Heartless? Neither Heartless or Nobody...but a mix o the two. Several appeared behind Josh and lunged. "Josh, look out!"

A voice seemed to ring in his head...no two voices, but they were unfamiliar and distant.

"A friend? I thought Nobodies didn't really have friends..." a female's voice said distantly. "I've been wrong before though...You need to know, not all Soulless are pure evil. Most can't help it because it's their common nature to be drawn to the darkness, but others just look for a way out." she continued.

The words were not directed at him, but why could he hear them?

Blair looked behind her when she heard the unique sound of the sound guns. Damn.. she thought as she got nailed by the first shot. It had clearly caught her off guard, but she managed to dodge the second one. Where it had hit her stung viciously, but she could dodge every couple of punches. "Enough!!" she yelled and held her hand out in front of her. She gasped as she felt something solid and glowing appear under her finger tips. It repelled Rext as it settled into a form. Don't be afraid.What do you fight for?A voice said in her head.

The people I care about..

Why?

Because I would have nothing without them!! the voice didn't reply after that.

the Keyblade..

{{Look to the first page to see what it looks like. ha I got to use a quote from an old rp ;D}}

In a part of the Castle That Never Was, there stood a grand music hall. THis was connected by Kaxej's own tombstone, signifying that this was his favourite place. The Nobody was on the stage and playing the Traverse Town tune on a piano. In the chais lining the stage were different Nobody breeds, Dusks, Creepers, Dancers, Gamblers etc. He finished the piece and stood up to bow. The Nobodies didn't clap, they didn't understand. 'Begone' he barked and they were. He returned to the piano and continued to play. He felt something, but continued to play. 'What do you wish?' he inquired.

golnax walked forward behind the newcomer with hte sound guns and grabbed the back of his throat. he lifted him up from off of the ground. he felt inside of this persons heart and serached for something- finding it, he set hismm down and tunr hism around, knocking both of his pistols out of his hands before hand.

"you are not a keyblade wielder... you're just some one who can defend themself from the dark... i'll leave now." golnax backed up from the person he didn't know and opened a darkenss portal back to the world that never was.

"i wil lifnd you again and we can have our duel some other time, right now i'm only interested in keyblade weilders. wait for me and don't die." golnax tunred around with a tattered cloak and walked through the darkness, ending up in the castle that never was.

"damn, i over shot it..." golnax stopped speaking as he heard a tune being played, a lovely tune. he tunred around and saw Kaxej on the paino, playing.

ooc:sorry, I've been away for a bit

Roto soon noticed once again, all attention had left him, something bigger was happening,somewhere else, Roto decided to find the rest of the group, he began walking to the spot where he left him, hoping to reconcile with them.Though before Roto knew it, they had gone, they dissapeared, "Ohh I can't believe this!!!" Roto said in an unenthused mood. Though suddenly, his life flashed before his eyes, Blair was gone, the girl Roto somehow knew. He felt as if everything lost his body, and his keyblade vanished, as if even his key to getting out was gone. He ran off quickly

When Roto arrived he soon found Blair taking a number of shots from a gun, held by someone looking like Tre, Roto's body began to take feeling again as he realised Blair was in grave danger, Roto began to run over, not bothering about missing his keyblade, when suddenly, he felt the cold darkness again, it was the person he'd been speaking to earlier, Roto fell to knee's and simply stared at the man wielding two large guns

"wow. Now I have a reason to kill you Blair. thanks for making my day happier" Rext said

"No rext this is our fight. Dont get them in this." Tre said striking Rext with his keyblade.

"oh so now you come and fight me" Rext said disapeareing and appearing behind tre shooting him with a sound wave. tre blocked it and the both starting fighting. soundwaves bouncing off everywhere.

golnax poped his neck and walked over to kaxej.

"you know damn well and good i don't ever get serious in a battle unless it's against a keyblade weilder or some one i'm out to kill, which i have one now. and you should know when i get serious, when i usse my ink."

golnax watched him play a while, listening to the calming melody of travers town.

"do you mind if i play the only two tunes i know how to play really quick?" asked golnax.

Kaxej stopped on a bad note and flinched. He got up and motioned tot he seat. 'As you wish, but I must I remind you that we need hearts and Nobodies to our ranks. It is vital to kill whoever gets in our way, if you don't, it would just be a waste of energy' he reminded. 'Lord Xemnas counts on us to complete Kingdom Hearts by supplying Heartless to worlds. Drowning any foe in darkness is a mere formality' he added.

"don't remind me of what i already know... one way or another, either he willl die, or i will trying. place your bets and step back from the box, the shows about to begin." golnax sat down on the piano stool and started playing a plesant melody, his fingers dancing across the keys just in time with the melody.
"while we're on the subject, what have you been doing to help us with kengdom hearts? if its nothing, i'd get out there and get some hearts, it won't be too awful ong before our kingdom hearts is ready once more, with the help of the keybladers of course."

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brwx76zc7YQ&feature=related)

{{Sorry for the lack of activity...I was grounded. xD}}

Roxas kept fading in and out of reality. He took a swing at one of the creatures whenever he had the focus to. Finally his mind fully returned and he whacked back a few more of them. "I think I know what these creatures are!!....They're Soulless!!" he said between breaths. Finally they managed to destroy what seemed to be the last of them. When it was over Roxas leaned against his keyblade panting. "You can recognize them by their symbol...a candle with a black flame..inside an empty heart-" he said sullenly. In the corner a Heartless creped up from the shadows and lunged at Josh. "Watch out!" Roxas yelled pushing him out of the way. The Heartless' claw tore at his sleeve, but he flung the creature off. "We really should watch our backs around here..I don't think it's the same Hallow Bastian it used to be." he said examining his arm as a slim line of blood began to surface.

That's it! Blair managed to dodge a few of the shots, but several still managed to do some pretty serious damage. She saw Roto seemingly frozen on his knees. Tre was now fighting Rext. "I'm not going to sit around and watch you guys get hurt!" she yelled lunging at Rext. She tried her best to avoid the bursts of sound energy. She began to have second thoughts about jumping in their fight. This is clearly something they need to settle themselves she thought edging out of the chaos and closer to Roto.

"Firaga!" she breathed instinctively. To her surprise a ring of fire appeared around her and Roto. "I think I'm getting the hang of this thing." she grinned trying to add some humor to their grave situation.

~ ~ ~

Shikoro stepped though a portal into Kaxej's music room. He looked around inquisitively and grinned. "Nice place you got here...Xemnas told me there were keyblade wielder's in Hallow Ba-I mean 'Radiant Garden'," He laughed quietly,"Unfortunately all of the other Keys of Oblivion are off on pointless reconnaissance missions and are unavailable..So it looks like we're gonna have to be partners on this one." He sighed adjusting his gray-brown hood.

"Thanks for the help," Josh replied. He began to get worried. the security system should have taken care of the heartless at least, if not the soul less. something must have upset the programing at Ansem's Castle, or the restoration commitee was away from their post.

"if this is happening, something must have gone down somewhere," he explains, "we should be looking for Squall and the rest of the commitee, or seeing if the system at Ansem's Castle is still running,"

Archived