Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: Back On Topic. FYI back to the RP!

"Can I go with you? I like going to card shops - I don't know why, I just do!" Yuni chirped as he kept following his friend.

"Hmm...I wonder...that wierd guy who I dueled...could he be the one that has the power to destroy this force? no..."

Damian Bakura was busy in his room, in a detatched house where his 'Parents' were nowhere to be seen. He was holding the Orichalcos cards and meditating with them, hoping to gain more knoledge of them.

ooc: gtg for a short while

Soon, a boy in all gold entered the card shop by himself. He looked like a normal rich kid; not including his facial expression. For some odd reason, he didn't look happy. He looked around and saw that he really had no reason to be in the shop that day. He wasn't looking for cards, he was just bored. Nothing in his life was all that interesting.

I wonder if I'll ever get to face someone worth my time. He thought to himself.

He continued to look around not really all that interested in the cards around him. Perhaps, he was looking for a person. He didn't know. He felt as if he'd have his answers soon.

Daisuke turned to look at the man and looked confused. "I will what if I face you?" He asked right before noticing the Millennium Item. "I see. Your no ordinary Duelist, are you?"

He can read my mind.. but.. I can look into his as well. I have the Millenium Key right here around my neck. I just need to get close to him and unlock the chambers of his mind. Maybe he'll let me do this if I beat him in a Duel.

He pulled out a gold Duel Disk and pulled out two deck boxes. "I'll allow you to chose the deck I use." One deck box was black, and held his Fiend Deck. The other deck box was gold, and held his Exchange of the Spirit deck.

If he chooses my Exchange of the Spirit deck, I may be able to settle this quickly and see what this man is thinking. He thought to himself, forgetting the man could read his thoughts.

OOC: Could I create another character to control?

Please?

IC: Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

"(EFFF!!!) this plan!" an evil, disgruntled male voice cried out into the darkness. "My plan to lure those meddling kids into my trap by using Free Cookies isn't working!"

"Maybe you should try turning on the lights around here..." a sarcastic female voice replied.

A few seconds later, the lights did come on, revealing someone who looked similar to what would happen if Marik Ishtar was Jamaican, and a (literally) foxy young woman in a lab coat, a tank top, jeans, and a gold spiked choker with an Eye of Wdjat.

Damn, he got me. But he hasn't won the Duel. My Fiend Deck is still legendary. But which deck will I chose? I can't read his mind, so I have no choice but to chose randomly.

"I'll chose your platinum deck!" He said confidently. I have to hope that he has his decks strength by color. I think he may have switched the order. So this deck is either his strongest or his weakest. I just have to hope I chose correctly. As he thought this, he activated his Duel Disk and drew 5 cards. "I'll go first!" He said, drawing a sixth card.

LP: 4000

"I'll start by playing one card in face-down defense position." As he said this, he played a card face-down on his Duel Disk and a card appeared in front of him face-down. "Then I'll play a face-down and end my turn."

[spoiler=Details]

Hand Size - 4

Graveyard Size - 0

Cards in Graveyard - None

Monsters - 1 face-down

Spell and Traps - 1 face-down

LP: 4000

Well, that turn left him with no cards in his hand. I know one card in my deck I could draw to win this Duel.

He drew a card and smile. "Well, be ready to lose this Duel. First, I'll flip my card to to reveal Dark Mimic LV1. Then I'll activate my face-down Mystical Space Typhoon." He said revealing a magic card from his hand. "What that allows me to do is get rid of 1 Spell or Trap card on the field. And I'll get rid of your Zombie World!" A typhoon came from the card and sent Zombie World to the Graveyard.

Looks like this all worked out for me.

"Now, I'll play the card Lightning Vortex!" He said playing a card and discarding one of the cards in his hand. "What this does is allows me to destroy one monster on the field. I think you know what I'm going to chose." He said as a lightning blast came from the sky and destroyed the Il Blud. "And now, to lock in your fate." He said with a smile. "Now, I'll summon Yata-Garasu in attack mode. Now Yata-Garasu, attack his Life Points directly!"

The little bird monster attack him directly, only dealing 200 points of damage. "And now Dark Mimic Lv 1, you do the same!" He said as the other monster attacked directly dealing another 100 points of damage. "And now you have lost my friend. Yata's special ability kicks in when he deals damage to your life points. Now, you have no Draw Phase next turn, making you enter what I like to call, Yata Lock. With no cards in your hand, no traps on the field, you can do nothing with this card in play."

"And now, I'll end my battle phase and activate Dark Mimic Lv 1's special ability and send him to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon Dark Mimic Lv3 from my deck." The monster blew up and through the smoke, another one stood. "Since he was Special Summoned this way, I can now draw 2 cards. Now I end my turn." Yata-Garasu returned to Daisuke's hand.

[spoiler=monsters]

[spoiler=Yata-Garasu]

level 2

Wind

Fiend, Spirit

ATK: 200 DEF:100

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent skips their next Draw Phase.

[spoiler=Dark Mimic Lv 1]

Level 1

Dark

Fiend, Effect

ATK: 100 DEF: 1000

Effect: FLIP: Draw 1 card. During your Standby Phase, by sending this face-up card to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Dark Mimic LV3" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Dark Mimic Lv3]

Level 3

Dark

Fiend, Effect

ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000

Effect: If this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, the controller of this card draws 1 card. If this card was Special Summoned by the effect of "Dark Mimic LV1", they draw 2 cards instead.

[spoiler=Details]

Hand - 4

Graveyard Size - 4

Cards in Graveyard - Mystical Space Typhoon, Lightning Vortex, Dark Mimic Lv3, Return from the Different Dimension

Monsters: Dark Mimic Lv3

Spell and Traps: None

OoC: Mind crush? wtf!! lmao!!

Someone watches too much Abridged lmao.

I'm sure the mind crush is to rid of evil spirits too, so umm yeah..

IC:

He stood there waiting for something to happen. "Mind crush?" He said as he walked out of the Card Shop. I still need to find a great Duelist. He thought to himself, heading to the Duelist Academy to try and find more Duelists.

Archived