Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thomas got out of the vision long enough to see the orichalcos.

ooC: you do know that millenuim items can break the seal.

IC: thomas broke the barrier and walked through getting close enough to get a front row seat at the action.

OoC: I have a question. what about the dragons? (eye of timeaus,ext.) Its just that since Thomas got his eye stabbed could his eye be replaced by the eye of timeaus and he has the card?

ooc: @tpop's question: The cards of Heramos, Timaeus and Critias will be in this story later.

"Hehehe...now then, you will have to lose your soul!" Bakura laughed as the seal surrounded the steve. He then reverted to Damian.

"What? Why is everyone staring at me?"

"What do you mean?" Damian asked, not actually understanding. He hadn't really had the Millenium Ring for very long, so he was still unaware of his Yami counterpart. He can only feel it when the ring begins to take over, and he loses control.

He just saw the cookies and took three before leaving.

"That was one wierd moment..." Yuni said.

After all the fighting, and the duel which was still going on, Damian decided to just relax and try to blend in by going to a card shop. He had quite a bit of money he'd stolen from his soulless parents.

"Hi. I just felt a bit wierd and wanted to get away from the eyes of the people around me..." He then looked around at the cards, and the Millenium rign's spirit took over.

"Hmm...no ordinary mortal could have every one of these cards...You wouldn't happen to be--" he was cut off when he saw that his millenium item was pointing at Alucard. "Interesting...do you posess a millenium item like me?" he then saw the millenium eye, but didn't recognise it because of the piece of Orichalcos.

"I'll wait until after you're done with your other customer." Bakura switched back with Damian, who was slightly dizzy.

"Erm...I'll have...this, and these and this and this and that and those..." Damian picked up a whole pile of seperate rare cards and booster packs. He took out the right sum of money and paid for them. "That should be enough..."

"OK." Damian said, not realising he had his Orichalcos Deck with him. He suddenly felt funny as his ring switched him, but this time he was not going to take any chances.

"DUEL! you go first!"

ooc: let me win this...I have a plan. If you use the Orichalcos millenium eye...you could NOT lose your soul by destroying the seal as it circles you.

ooc fine but its going to be hard

"I Draw and play double summon and summon my spirit reaper and skull servent then i equip skull servent with mist body and i set 2 cards"

ooc remember i can see your hand

Life points: 4000

hand: 0

S/T: 2 facedown, mist body

field: spirit reaper and skull servent

ooc: right...

"Draw!"

[spoiler=hand]

186831y.jpg186831j.jpg

smfotou.png186831x.jpg

186831.jpg

and what he drew;

186831r.jpg

"I activate the Seal of Orichalcos!"

usual sequence; pushing the other people in the shop away from the seal, the counters and stuff are all cut away.

"Now I can Special Summon these 3 monsters; Sasukii, Governor of the Orichalcos, Sasukii, Magical Fairy of the Orichalcos and Mistress of Souls. But my magical fairy has 0 ATK now, and thanks to my Mistress, you can now Special Summon a level 6 or higher monster from your hand. Go on, choose!"

ooc: BTW took forever to come u with a move that might give me an edge with these lousy Sasukii cards - don't say the move and hand is OP'd - I need to win, and with Sasukiis, this is one of the only ways.

"DRAW! I activate the pot of greed I just drew and draw 2 more cards!"

ooc: remember; I said there is no forbidden list...that also includes limited and semi-limited, so you could have any card in your deck...just be sensible.

Bakura drew 2 more cards;

LightningVortex5DS1-EN-C-1E.png186831c.jpg

"I activate Orichalcos Deuteros, which means during my end of my first main phase, I get 500 life points for each monster I control. On top of that, if I am attacked directly, I can negate the attack by tributing a monster! and it has all the effects of the original seal, so my monsters are all DARK and gain 500 ATK. Next I activate LIGHTNING VORTEX, and I will discard my Sasukii's brother - the neutral and your face-up monsters are all destroyed! I switch all my monasters to attack (even though they were in attack already - just in case), equip my Sasukii's soul in a sword to my Governor and attack you directly!"

2000 damage.

ooc: 2000 because my other monsters all have no ATK.

ooc: and + 3 x 500 = 1500 LP for me...5500 LP in total

Archived