Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"fine then!" Yami Bakura said. He drew 6 cards. "I will activate Mata Nui, and then I activate Double Summon. I now summon Bionicle Force XIII - Tahnok and Bionicle Force XIV - Gahlok! I set 2 more cards and end my turn!"

186831x.jpg

186831j.jpg

186831d.jpg

ooc @ Rucario: Damian Bakura, Yunochi and Zarkus are all at a 5Ds duel academy. (like the one from the latest episode of 5ds.

Where you are I have no idea. Maybe you're somewhere else in New Domino City. It's nearing the end of the school day.

(and if you're asking why 2 18-yr olds are at school, I will reply by saying why is Aki Izayoi still in DA in the 5Ds anime?)

"I activate my Spell card, Nuclear Winter. This card destroys your Field Spell and forces you to activate one with a different name from your deck. If you dont, you take 1000 damage. If you do, then I take 1000 damage. And to top it all off, this card cannot be negated."

Zarkus looked at Damian.

"Now I determine if he actually has the Orichalcos or not..."

LP: 3000

Zarkus sighed.

"Activate Mystical Space Typhoon on your Face-down. Then I summon Destiny Hero Malicious with his own effect, Summon Hanewata, Synch Dark Strike Fighter, Summon Chaos Sorcerer by removing Hanewate and Malicious, and tribute both with DSF for game."

He deactivated his duel disk, and sighed.

OOC: Yes, this was to show the discrepancy between Pros and students >_>

Bakura was rather shocked at this.

"A one turn kill? Now that's almost as good as Yunochi's..." he deactivated his duel disk and began walking away, but first, he took out the Seal of Orichalcos from his Deck and showed it over his shoulder. "I only use this in emergancies."

ooc: huh? Damian is an antagonist...which is the bad side. well, speifically, Damian is neutral, Yami Bakura is the Antagonist.

Yunochi came out and looked at Zarkus .

"Wow! I watched your duel! It was one of the best things I've seen! Of course, I think my OTK is better, but, still..."

ooc: bye then. c ya later.

Yunochi looked downhearted, but he walked off quietly.

~END OF SCHOOL~

Yunochi and Damian were leaving school and talking to each other.

ooc: remember, if I refer him as Damian, it's normal, Bakura = yami.

The two ere busy talking.

"Say, Damian, why did you duel that guy?"

"He wanted me to duel him."

"And what was that card you showed him?"

"...you don't need to know." Damian said in a darker voice.

Name: Thomas(Tre) Kaiba

Picture / Description: Lugia its just like the card i sent youwith the pic of me in it it. The cards name is ME!!!!!!!

Bio: he lives in the middle of Tops and the satalite in a quiet house with his family e is a pro duelist and like his grandfather(DJ Kaiba) has great Mechanic skills. He was stabbed in the eye but was given the eye of timeaus to replace it.

Deck(s): Anient gear,Warrior, Kingdom Hearts.

Signiture Card(s): (can have a different one for each Deck):Neo Ancient gear Golem(made up), Stardust dragon/red dragon archfiend, sora final form.

Millenium item?: Y/N:Y

-If Yes, which one?:Millenium Eye

Orichalcos duelist?: Y/N

-If yes, what level?: (Orichalcos, Deuteros or Tritos?)

Other info: He is related to DJ from RotEI.

Also i will post the effect of fake cards.

[spoiler=application]

Name: Alucard

Picture / Description:2mmikj7.jpg

Bio:He is what is known as a "No Life King" (a vampire with no creator) and lived in the tops and never had to work for anything. At a for as long as it exsisted he was obsessed with dueling. His first deck was comprised of cards that most people only could dream of. Unfortunately his deck was random and he lost all of his duels. He decided to open a gaming shop and sell cards for a living he is very rich and the biggest rival company to Kaiba Corp. One day a young boy came in to his shop and wanted to trade in his cards for some' date=' being the kind person that he is he gave the kid a few of his best cards for 3 cards in the boys deck called "The Seal of Orichalcos", "Orichalcos Deutros", and "Orichalcos Tritos". That night he started having nightmares about the seal, Egypt, and the lost city of Atlantis. Seeing as the nightmares continued he decided to try to figure things out. The next day he took his private helicopter to Egypt, once there he heard about a powerful item called the mellenium eye and just had to have it so he paid the only man who clammed to know where it was to take him to it. He was led to a secret underground cavern and given the eye. Next he flew to the lost city of atlantis (which had now been found) and was being drawn there by the seal. Once there he discovered a small fragment of orichalcum and inserted it into the eye, the item became infused with new power and corrupted Alucard. From that day forth he hunted for power and the right to control all. His deck had also been corrupted as they transformed into zombies. He has powers that include :Immortality, Regeneration, Superhuman senses, Incredible accuracy, Superhuman strength, Superhuman speed, Intangibility, Invisibility, The ability to defy gravity, Manipulation of shadows into physical form, Shape shifting, The ability to control the weather, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Mind reading, Mind Control or Hypnosis, Summoning familiars, The ability to suck a person's blood and absorb their soul and consequently their knowledge and memories, Hibernation, Apparent immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires possess, The ability to sense supernatural activity, and centuries of combat experience

Deck(s):Zombie Madness

Signiture Card(s): Patrician of Darkness

Millenium item?: Y

-If Yes, which one?:Eye but instead of just seeing through cards and stealing souls can i also see through lies

Orichalcos duelist?: Y

-If yes, what level?: (Orichalcos, Deuteros or Tritos?) tritos

Other info:

[/quote']

Accepted.

"Aw, come on!" Yuni said, trying his best to ignore how...odd...Damian was. Damian jst laughed and walked off.

"Remember this name; Orichalcos."

Yuni stopped still as he heard the name. It sounded so familliar....or rather, familliar to the Pharaoh.

"What is it, Yami?"

"Orichalcos...it's been a while, but that name rings a bell...All I can remember about that word is it means trouble..."

Yuni decided to walk home, but when he saw Will, he couldn't help but talk to his friend.

"Hi, Will! How was the day for you?"

Archived