Yu-Gi-Oh! The Orichalcos Returns Once Again. PLEASE LOCK

lugia61617

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey kid. How about you just buy that cookie. Something seems fishy here." He said as he walked over to the stand. He then attempted to use his Millinium Key to see the inner focus of the stand owner's mind and see what kind of person he was. Daisuke always did this when meeting a strange appearing person. He had no trust.

Now to see if you can be trusted.

ooc: anytime would be great....

OOC: Could I create another character to control?

Please?

IC: Meanwhile' date=' thousands of miles away...[/i']

Now where have I heard that before...

Also, yes, you can control more than 1 person, YRPO. Since you're a good friend, and you asked, you can control minor NPCs.

OoC: Mind crush? wtf!! lmao!!

Someone watches too much Abridged lmao.

Actually, I think you'll find these LK jokes are contagious - once I started using them, they ALL used them (In 1 RP, someone played an Internet reference card!!!!)

also, let me guess...the guy who has a supposed allergy is an Orichalcos duelist who doesn't want to be discovered? OR...he's trying to get them to change their name to Steve/...?

IC:

Yuni was quite surprised with his friend's dueling.

~Meanwhile~

Damian had left his house. The Orichalcos meditation had given him slightly more info, but now he wanted to buy some cards. Before he got to the card shop, he saw the Free Cookies and all the commotion.

"Why are you backing away? And what do you mean Millenium Key?" He said now convinced this man was up to no good. "I don't know what your deal is, but I think it is about the time we should Duel." Daisuke now said ready to Duel the man he was now convinced to be up to no good.

I wonder what this is all about. He thought to himself.

OOC: Current Duel: Daisuke vs Steve Justice

IC (Steve Justice): "I draw, and I play Flamvell Magical!" (1400 ATK)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Flamvell_Magical

"Next, I will play One for One!"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/One_for_One

"I can discard my Ally of Justice Clausolas to Special Summon a Dark Sea Rescue from my Deck!"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Sea_Rescue

"I will now Synchro Summon! Synchro Summon! Ally of Justice Catastor!!!" (2200 ATK)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_of_Justice_Catastor

"I Set 2 face-downs, then end my turn."

IC (Steve Gaylord): "Umm...if you want the cookies, you must sign this piece of paper." the shady-looking guy asked Damian. It seemed like an innocent sheet of paper with a line at the bottom that said that the signer is entitled to as many cookies as the signer likes from any of the "Free Cookies" stands. No harm done in signing, right?

ooc: no...if the Ring works as a gaydar, one of the spikes points at the person in question. It was just switching.

Damian, who was now in his other spirit, Bakura, smirked. he read through it, then tore it up.

"There is no way a spirit as old as I would ever fall to such a stupid plan...unless it was one made by mmy old pal (now deceased) Marik Ishtar." he took out the ring from under his jacket. it pointed at the different millenium items in one function. and then at the guy.

"I think I should best warn you - this little device is hardly wrong at finding millenium items and other things."

IC: Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

"Ugh!!! It didn't work again!!! Why aren't these duelists stupid enough to get a lifetime supply of cookies?!?" Samedi ranted.

"Maybe if didn't use one of your father's half-baked plans..." Sakoto retorted, "...maybe you wouldn't be in this mess."

"At least I now have a small army of Steves." Samedi regained his composure. "I will show this snot-nosed brat who's boss! Go, Steve Gaylord! Your Master commands you!"

"I know of the Millennium Items." The henchman's forehead gained a glowing Eye of Wdjat as he spoke in a doubled voice, the other sounding like an American version of Marik Ishtar's Japanese voice actor, minus the accent.

"Let's duel, Ring-bearer..." he mockingly bowed, then took a dueling stance.

OOC: Here is my second main character.

Name: Satoko Daimon (Yes, I'm making fun of my best friend XD)

Appearance:

2mcewpc.jpg

A cute red-haired young woman with fox ears on her head and nine tails, each about the length of her body. She normally wears tank tops and jeans, but can dress in a miko outfit. This description only applies to her human form. She can take on a more vulpine appearance if her master, Samedi, wills it, letting her access some of her more powerful spells. Furthermore, she can go all-out by transforming into a full human-sized kitsune, giving her immense power.

Bio: A kitsune that was predicted to engulf the world in flames when she came of age unless she found a mate before that time, she was placed in a magic jar and only let out when a suitable mate got close. The last time she was out was last millennium, so it took her a while to readjust. Unfortunately, as a failsafe, she must obey whomever opens her jar, which happens to be Samedi. With her biological clock ticking, she is a bit worried about that prophecy, but she now realizes that it doesn't matter if she burns the world if she rules it, right?

Deck: Zombie Counterpart/Yokai/Zombie Swarm Deck

Signature Cards: Nine-Tailed Fox (duh!), Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon, Doomkaiser Dragon, Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode, Goka, the Pyre of Malice, Il Blud, Red Ogre

Millennium Item: No

Orichalcos: No

Other Info: Samedi's right-hand kitsune.

This work?

And goodnight.

"First, I draw!" He said as he drew his first card. "Now I'll start by playing Painful Choice! What this does is allow me to pick 5 cards from my deck, then you choose one of them that I can keep."

Painful Choice, Mask of Darkness, Marie the fallen one, Card Destruction, Marie the fallen one

(I need you to pick before I can continue my turn.)

ooc: good, good...yes, I'm back. Sorry I took so long - my computer room and 2nd living room were being switched, so I have been waiting for the PC to be set up.

"Draw! Iacti---" Bakura looked at the card. "Eh, why not? Bout time I had some fun! I activate THE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS!"

A big and dramastic scene occurs when the Seal descends from the sky and forces everyone else out of it. The Orichalcos pattern flashed in, Bakura's eyes glowed red and and his hair parted to leave the space on his forehead where the Orichalcos pattern appeared. He smirkked and let off a black aura.

186831l.jpg

"Now I pay 500 life points to Special Summon Orichalcos Kyutora!"

186831.jpg

"Now I will Special Summon this; Sasukii, Govenor of Orichalcos!"

186831p.jpg

"Now I release my Sasukii through its effect, and Special Summon Sasukii, Fairy of the Orichalcos from my Deck!"

186831a.jpg

H: 5 + 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 = 3

"I now set 3 cards and end my turn."

H: 0

M: 2

S/T: 3

Field: Orichalcos

LP: 3500

Archived